What's new

LVPK And Reclining Buddha RDWC

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
now dont go that far:laughing:,she is of course the most divine and wondrous creature to ever walk the planet and your lucky to breath the same air...not to mention she could undoubtedly kick yer butt without setting the baby down..:)
anyway,that room is rockin dude,get a machete and a helmet and dont forget the gps so yah dont get lost in there,gonna be insane in there when its all done...:plant grow:

ummm yea she is :moon::laughing: i mean of course she is your 100% correct...:thank you:

your also correct on the room its a fucking jungle in there..:jump::dance013:

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
hey mang what's your EC at? Looking like the perfect amount..

I have not gone above 1.2 EC or 600 PPM yet... i change out the rez every week and i dont let it go below 400 ppm....

This week will be the start of upping the ppm's im going to go to 650 and see how she goes... i have had a couple burnt tips on 600 so i dont know how much ill push her but its still early...

its funny cause in coco shed be getting 1200ppm RDWC is nuts

bobblehead

Veteran
I have not gone above 1.2 EC or 600 PPM yet... i change out the rez every week and i dont let it go below 400 ppm....

This week will be the start of upping the ppm's im going to go to 650 and see how she goes... i have had a couple burnt tips on 600 so i dont know how much ill push her but its still early...

its funny cause in coco shed be getting 1200ppm RDWC is nuts

all the nutes are free and ready for absorption in RDWC... They get bound in coco, so you have to give them more to make it available... My chiller just arrived today! It weighs almost as much as my big dehuey. Can't wait to jump on this bandwagon...

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
all the nutes are free and ready for absorption in RDWC... They get bound in coco, so you have to give them more to make it available... My chiller just arrived today! It weighs almost as much as my big dehuey. Can't wait to jump on this bandwagon...
rdwc is exciting bro... i cant wait to watch the birth of a new rdwc grower... this is my birth and im extactict(sp):jump:.....

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
yeah I'm amazed with the low PPMs that RDWC requires. my boy with the under current was burning his plants in the first few weeks of bloom when it hit 500 ppm. started to get the rust spots of a magnesium toxicity, backed off the cal-mag a bit and he's golden. amazing stuff.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought the reclining buddha in flower liked a max of 800-850 poopy, just watch that hoe for phospurus def cause it seems she likes that shit. I remeber telling you and you were like haha ok....like yeah right :)

Hey hey man thats exactly how my plants are now you have to spread them to find out which is which lol... as for the nutes... i run ionic with green fuse root,grow,bloom stims, with boost from ionic and some protekt silica... h&g roots also if i have any instock but i ran out like a couple weeks ago.....
and this is a indoor???????????????????????????????????lol rdwc and you line up sounds nice,evry though bout k.i.s.s.?all that money save could go towards more additives or w/e.just a though.peace bro:tiphat:

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
yeah I'm amazed with the low PPMs that RDWC requires. my boy with the under current was burning his plants in the first few weeks of bloom when it hit 500 ppm. started to get the rust spots of a magnesium toxicity, backed off the cal-mag a bit and he's golden. amazing stuff.

thats the good think about this system results are instant... and you can really tell your plants what to do... -=P The ppm's are about half... i mean 650 and i get burnt tips from the LVPK....

I thought the reclining buddha in flower liked a max of 800-850 poopy, just watch that hoe for phospurus def cause it seems she likes that shit. I remeber telling you and you were like haha ok....like yeah right

yea bro it just a different beast i really couldnt talk with out talking out my ass because i never ran the system... it deffenintly different... and i know the buddha is i think a K whore not a P whore.... well see this round i should be able to figure it out.....

and this is a indoor???????????????????????????????????lol rdwc and you line up sounds nice,evry though bout k.i.s.s.?all that money save could go towards more additives or w/e.just a though.peace bro

sorry if im reading this wrong but you want me to KISS and remove additive to save money for more additives??? got a little confused on this one.....

no i was saying all the money saved from buying a line up.veg,flower,micro!with maxibloom as a stand alone for veg and bloom,ur bound to save some kiesh.feel me my bros been like more after i put them on the bloom.them fags!need to give me a cut of that gvg.mofo's.any ways rant off.lol peace br4o

Dank99

Holy shit...the beast looks redonkulus..got back just in time for her to own the stripper pole..gonna take more than singles to get her attention...she's lookin high dolla...crazy show poopy

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
That bitch needs to get the eff off my pole....lol.

And Poopy...you are lucky to breathe the same air as me, betch.

Unk...the baby could kick his ass...and soon enough, he will :D

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why yes red just got done uploading here and its going up here right now in fact... This is on day 26

picture.php
[/img]

picture.php
[/img]

picture.php
[/img]

picture.php
[/img]

picture.php
[/img]

picture.php
[/img]

picture.php
[/img]

picture.php
[/img]

picture.php
[/img]

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey man this Diary move a little too fast for me so i hope you dont mind i quote it again here for my own enjoyment :D:D

:dance013:

bobblehead

Veteran
Yeah Poops, you have one of the best gardens here on ic... Very clean. Everything is so uniform! Again, the growth in RDWC is just explosive! Kinda like your personality... EXPLOSIVE! lol

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Ok ok i know i been slacking on this thread alittle. but i get worn thin alot with life and everything being so hectic... but... we gonna try settle down get some shit going...

first things first... what do you think about me singing this song to miss B for V times day... i need some ideas....

something anyone got any other ideas just let me know...

so here is some responses and ill have a update tonight i think... enjoy!!!

Nice poops

Thanks bro on yours also... we need to get together and puff something -=P

no i was saying all the money saved from buying a line up.veg,flower,micro!with maxibloom as a stand alone for veg and bloom,ur bound to save some kiesh.feel me my bros been like more after i put them on the bloom.them fags!need to give me a cut of that gvg.mofo's.any ways rant off.lol peace br4o

ahh i get ya bro... im sure i will be trying different things... you know this is my first run with rdwc and i use to run alot more shit then that in my coco.... but im deffinently going to be trying different shit like i always do... im never satisfied always trying to get bigger better....

Sweet garden, PTB. Definitely jungle status!

Thanks rasputin its really gotten out of hand... lol deffinently caught some OVS next round im hoping to be alittle more manage able... but i love it all the same...

Holy shit...the beast looks redonkulus..got back just in time for her to own the stripper pole..gonna take more than singles to get her attention...she's lookin high dolla...crazy show poopy

Lol hell yea man to get her... youll need a couple g's in your pocket... high class hooker for sure... the best kind there is .... thanks for sticking around man more soon to come...

Just SEXO!!
I'm lurking here and DROOLING... Me wants RDWC too

Lurkers are welcome bro... no need to want just do make a system peice by piece if you have too.. no reason to ever grow another way....

That bitch needs to get the eff off my pole....lol.

And Poopy...you are lucky to breathe the same air as me, betch.

Unk...the baby could kick his ass...and soon enough, he will

hey that bitch pays the bills... shes top boss around here!!! hahaha

and i dont breathe your air... i get all my air from the ladies down stairs.... i produce my own fo0... beat that....

baby kicks my ass now hes mean and sound like a monster/billygoat!!! very scary....

Yeah Poops, you have one of the best gardens here on ic... Very clean. Everything is so uniform! Again, the growth in RDWC is just explosive! Kinda like your personality... EXPLOSIVE! lol

Hey bro thats the first time anyone has said that to me...

hehe thanks for the props i try had and miss b knows that i sure do spend enough time doing it lol.... and personality and rdwc growth are the good kinds of explosive... the bad kind is diarrhea... stay away from the TACOS!!!!