Smoke Report

Breeder: Skunk VA, Lucky Dog Seed Co.
Strain: Guerilla Fume'
Pheno: Sebastian Inlet
Mother: Silver Chem
Father: Chemdog 91 bx3
Harvest Day: 68
Yield: Medium

Smell: Pipe Dope and Black Licorice, stings the nostrils like Sex Panther cologne

Taste: Astringent and hashy. NOT like Jack Herer/Trainwreck astringent but I don't know how else to describe it. Has a "bite" to it. Thick.

Note on the smoke test: I started rolling the Lucky Dog joints about half the size as when I started doing the smoke tests so I'm not just getting obliterated every time.

Effects: Heavy, heavy body stone and foggy brain. Baked through and through. Even the head high is a "stone". Melt into the couch weed. I'm going to share some of this with a family member who suffers from chronic pain. I think this will help.

picture.php

ForTheLove

Veteran
@HydroOrganicFla

Thank you for making the effort to post your smoke reports bro!

Beings bk good memories & making me wanna pop my chem fugeo or last of my double krush.
I should have scored his Occidental kush, when I had the chance :shucks:

Enjoy your well earned harvest fellow Chemdog lover :smoke out:

eyesdownchronic

Road D.O.G . f2's
picture.php

picture.php

not done justice this run at all.

Road D.O.G. might be the best chem line Ive ran to date alongside a Stardawg f2 line. (road dog might even be better but it def has some og influence so a little hard to compare). as far as structure the road dog builds like a tight thick og with heavy chem nose and lots of frost.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
@HydroOrganicFla

Thank you for making the effort to post your smoke reports bro!

Beings bk good memories & making me wanna pop my chem fugeo or last of my double krush.
I should have scored his Occidental kush, when I had the chance :shucks:

Enjoy your well earned harvest fellow Chemdog lover :smoke out:

Thank you, it's my favorite smoke. Kept all the Lucky Dog bud for myself.

Smoke reports are important and I don't see enough of them. Always like to hear how they smoke.

Gone Camping

Thank you, it's my favorite smoke. Kept all the Lucky Dog bud for myself.

Smoke reports are important and I don't see enough of them. Always like to hear how they smoke.

Thanks again for sharing your run of these strains Hydro.. :good:

I'm thinking of when i can get these beans popped for a spring finish indoors, i have a few questions again if ya dont mind.

How long did you veg these, remember a height that you flipped and how much stretch you experienced? Wondering how much space to give them in one or both of my tents. I have a 4x4x6.5 Gorilla and a 3x3x8 Gorilla.

Really looking forward to jars full of the Fume'..

Cloneman

Veteran
@HydroOrganicFla its your bloody fault I got the GF haha :good:

picture.php

picture.php

I'd looked before for seeds in the UK to no avail, but looked again to find one supplier who had the GF. Ordered them on a Thursday, sent him a message on the Friday could he send them pronto (seed popping time), which he did. Got them Saturday morning special delivery bless him, within 15 mins 9 seeds went in to soak.
Now I have 7 robust vigorous plants at 6 weeks, they will be repotted, cuts taken and put in to flower shortly....

Ps ; i looked again that was the last pack

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Thanks again for sharing your run of these strains Hydro.. :good:

I'm thinking of when i can get these beans popped for a spring finish indoors, i have a few questions again if ya dont mind.

How long did you veg these, remember a height that you flipped and how much stretch you experienced? Wondering how much space to give them in one or both of my tents. I have a 4x4x6.5 Gorilla and a 3x3x8 Gorilla.

Really looking forward to jars full of the Fume'..

Thank you, I appreciate that.

I flowered them at just around 8 weeks old from seed, I'll look and see if I have any pictures from when I flipped them. They weren't too big, though.

They stretched about double, maybe a little less as I was gently bending them during stretch as I was concerned about height myself. I ended up having no issues whatsoever with height as I kept them all pretty short.

I'll check and see if I can find a photo when I flipped them.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran

View Image

View Image

I'd looked before for seeds in the UK to no avail, but looked again to find one supplier who had the GF. Ordered them on a Thursday, sent him a message on the Friday could he send them pronto (seed popping time), which he did. Got them Saturday morning special delivery bless him, within 15 mins 9 seeds went in to soak.
Now I have 7 robust vigorous plants at 6 weeks, they will be repotted, cuts taken and put in to flower shortly....

That's awesome that you were able to buy them in the UK. You're a ways along already, look forward to seeing yours progress, you'll love the smoke. I grew 18 different phenos of multiple strains last run and the Guerilla Fume' was #1.

You're going to make anyone you share it with very happy, that's for sure. I've been smoking on it heavy for a couple months so far and it's just as potent.

Gone Camping

Thank you, I appreciate that.

I flowered them at just around 8 weeks old from seed, I'll look and see if I have any pictures from when I flipped them. They weren't too big, though.

They stretched about double, maybe a little less as I was gently bending them during stretch as I was concerned about height myself. I ended up having no issues whatsoever with height as I kept them all pretty short.

I'll check and see if I can find a photo when I flipped them.

8 weeks.. so ~2' at switch then? Dont worry about a pic, you'v helped already Sir..

Following you on IG, then found Pbud. I had no idea the original Chemdog was available through his employer.. what i'd give to sample that!

Gone Camping

Congrats on the aquisition Cloneman.. i'll have to catch up on your journal to follow along.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
8 weeks.. so ~2' at switch then? Dont worry about a pic, you'v helped already Sir..

Following you on IG, then found Pbud. I had no idea the original Chemdog was available through his employer.. what i'd give to sample that!

Glad to help, here's a picture I found of the Guerilla Fume' the day she was put into flower from seed.

The Chemdog 91 PBud grows is killer, that's actually the bud I used to compare the Guerilla Fume' to. That's why I like the Guerilla Fume' so much, I got a pheno that came out so close to Chemdog 91 in smell and taste and just as potent. The potency carries over very, very well in this one.

picture.php

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Glad to help, here's a picture I found of the Guerilla Fume' the day she was put into flower from seed.

The Chemdog 91 PBud grows is killer, that's actually the bud I used to compare the Guerilla Fume' to. That's why I like the Guerilla Fume' so much, I got a pheno that came out so close to Chemdog 91 in smell and taste and just as potent. The potency carries over very, very well in this one.

View Image

Is that plant from under an led setup or is it that stout even under an hps?
Im looking forward to going through this pack in search for some sleepy time and edible meds.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Is that plant from under an led setup or is it that stout even under an hps?
Im looking forward to going through this pack in search for some sleepy time and edible meds.

This was my first LED grow, actually. Used to use t5s for clones/seedlings and finally made the jump from 600w HPS to LED for veg and flower.

eyes

Veteran
Road D.O.G . f2's
View Image

View Image
not done justice this run at all.

Road D.O.G. might be the best chem line Ive ran to date alongside a Stardawg f2 line. (road dog might even be better but it def has some og influence so a little hard to compare). as far as structure the road dog builds like a tight thick og with heavy chem nose and lots of frost.

nice stuff. got a male i've been holding on for like 6 months and 9 more seeds to pop to get a nice female(fingers crossed)

eyesdownchronic

nice stuff. got a male i've been holding on for like 6 months and 9 more seeds to pop to get a nice female(fingers crossed)

ayyye whats up eyes. hahah

and im sure youll be able to find something good in those 9 seeds. all of the females from the f1 couldve been reasonable selections.

eyes

Veteran
ayyye whats up eyes. hahah

and im sure youll be able to find something good in those 9 seeds. all of the females from the f1 couldve been reasonable selections.

yeah, the structure of this male is such that I was unwilling to chop him cause he looks like a very good stud indeed. I must of trimmed him 3-4 times now and just keeps growing and bushin hard. Those nugs sure are excellent looking.

Did the f1s look that nice as well?

Latest posts

Latest posts