What's new

Lucky Dog Seed Co (SkunkVA)

TheBlaze

AFAIK the SFV is a bx and not the clone. It makes sense as the Chem 91 would be the female. So different males of same cross. It's been a while since I've researched this though.

I can tell you from personal experience, that the Double Krush is an absolute winner throwing down some serious Chem 91 fire.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
I think I remember you ran a bunch of Lucky Dog and Dominion stuff? Wondering what the best were if you don’t mind sharing? Guessing this Guerilla Fume since you kept a cut to re-run

For sure, I'm running everything from clone to get a full feel of the cut.

As of now, my favorites are

Guerilla Fume', Supa Fly (Crossroad Chem x Figure Four) Dominion, and Double Krush.

In each pack of seeds, I've found at least one killer pheno. At least.

Minitiger

Ah, okay, good to know. That does make sense.

I just tried to order a pack of each, but apparently I’ve reached my weekly spending limit at speak easy. I dunno what that’s about, never heard of any place saying,”You’ve spent too much money this week.” I had to buy a new fridge recently because my seed collection has gotten huge, maybe this is a sign.... “Quit buying fucking seeds!”

Minitiger

AFAIK the SFV is a bx and not the clone. It makes sense as the Chem 91 would be the female. So different males of same cross. It's been a while since I've researched this though.

I can tell you from personal experience, that the Double Krush is an absolute winner throwing down some serious Chem 91 fire.

I just tried to buy a pack of each, but apparently I’ve reached my weekly spending limit at speak easy. I dunno what that’s about, never heard of any place saying,”You’ve spent too much money, try again next week.” I had to buy a second fridge recently because my seed collection has gotten huge, maybe it’s a sign.... “Quit buying fucking seeds!”

Happy Times

I just tried to order a pack of each, but apparently I’ve reached my weekly spending limit at speak easy. I dunno what that’s about, never heard of any place saying,”You’ve spent too much money this week.” I had to buy a new fridge recently because my seed collection has gotten huge, maybe this is a sign.... “Quit buying fucking seeds!”

Spending limit? That seems weird

robotwithdreams

Veteran

I just tried to buy a pack of each, but apparently I’ve reached my weekly spending limit at speak easy. I dunno what that’s about, never heard of any place saying,”You’ve spent too much money, try again next week.” I had to buy a second fridge recently because my seed collection has gotten huge, maybe it’s a sign.... “Quit buying fucking seeds!”

Haha, its like a bit of humble brag! You probably nearly broke their site from the sounds of it. Sheesh, leave some for the rest of us! Love it brother, may the gods bless and protect your genetics refrigerator from unexpected storms , power outages, and thieving bastards!

Minitiger

Haha, its like a bit of humble brag! You probably nearly broke their site from the sounds of it. Sheesh, leave some for the rest of us! Love it brother, may the gods bless and protect your genetics refrigerator from unexpected storms , power outages, and thieving bastards!

Haha, I only bought three packs this week! Got the Chesca, Chem Flyer and Dog Patch.

Thanks for the prayer for my fridge haha. I check it every morning and every night, terrified that something might happen. I don’t even know how many thousands of dollars worth of seeds are in there...

thailer

if you want, you could just buy direct and the breeder can probably make more money. if you need to know how to find SkunkVA, let me know.

Minitiger

if you want, you could just buy direct and the breeder can probably make more money. if you need to know how to find SkunkVA, let me know.

You mean other than Instagram? Yeah, sure, lemme know how. I’d definitely prefer that SkunkVA get all the money rather than a seed bank pocketing some of it. I’d probably buy more seeds that way, too.

thailer

You mean other than Instagram? Yeah, sure, lemme know how. I’d definitely prefer that SkunkVA get all the money rather than a seed bank pocketing some of it. I’d probably buy more seeds that way, too.

no just instagram lol

angelhead

The Twin Peaks was the first pack I ordered, a couple weeks ago, got here last week. But I’m five weeks into flower with my current grow and started a new grow the day before the Twin Peaks seeds showed up (if I’d have known they were gonna get here so quickly, I woulda waited a day), so I won’t be able to start them until May 1. I’ll be starting a grow log once I do. You’ll probably have started yours already, though.

In other words, no, I haven’t popped them and can’t help you out at all haha! Sorry, man.
Haha it's all good, thanks for letting me know! I may pop mine by then too.

thailer

well i am not certain he sells direct but it seems safe to assume that is an option?

also i read somewhere on this thread or somewhere else that skunkva and hydroorganicfla are the same, but they're not the same person, or even connected. dude is a fan of skunkva's work and duke's too.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Double Krush turned out really nice.

picture.php

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Smell: like smelling the underside of a log in the forest that got diesel fuel spilled on it a few days prior

[/I] SFV OG like stone but with added happy vibes and head high. Blends very well. 65% stone 35% high. Just a couple puffs will do. Great buzz from just 2 hits. Feeling really good. This would be perfect weed to put in a one hitter, if you need to sneak a quick toke at work. One little rip of this will be enough to blast away the bad vibes. More of an afternoon/evening vibe if you're smoking any more than that. This would be great to smoke after a surf or work, unwinds your body while still being a bit mentally stimulating. Smoking a bit thoroughly floors you. I could make a bag of this go a long way with how strong it hits. Actually, no, it tastes so good I would smoke it all up and be utterly baked all the time.
smell must be amazing... and that high is EXACTLY what i like about and look for in chem crosses. that after-work decompression (muscle aches bye bye) plus mentally stimulating and uplifting... perfect.

thanks for sharing!

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
smell must be amazing... and that high is EXACTLY what i like about and look for in chem crosses. that after-work decompression (muscle aches bye bye) plus mentally stimulating and uplifting... perfect.

thanks for sharing!

My pleasure, smoke reports are near and dear to my heart. After all, that's all that really matters.

The potency of the Lucky Dog strains are in a higher bracket, in my opinion. I don't know how but they are head and shoulders above most everything else I have grown when it comes to flavour and effect.

Now I'm just trying to decide which strain to grow next.

I'm really thinking about getting his new release.

picture.php