What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lucky Dog Seed Co (SkunkVA)

Cannavore

Veteran

gsxr97

Veteran
Awesome! Think I’m gonna pick up some as well. Look forward to any of your experience with Chem Fuego in the future

No input on Chem Fuego but like you.. i couldnt take it anymore and just ordered a few packs! :yay:

Gonna have to expand my grow to keep clones, hoping to find my first keeper. I'v been wanting SkunkVA's work for awhile..

JetLife175

Veteran
In older posts you mention your 91 is Cali Connection's and that you used a male. SKVA is a female clone only. Swerve used to steal Chem91 pictures from this forum to advertise his crosses because it wasn't likely he had the real cutting.

I definitely tend to lean towards what you are saying but I believe I’ve heard chem himself say that swerve had the 91 and the Geisel. I don’t know if he was just commenting on the fact he released lines named as such or a nod as to him confirming that he had the 91 and Geisel. Most of his shit was crossed with that horrible “f3 OGK male” he used. Literally ruined anything that it touched in my opinion.

Hey

I remember this too. It was on an other forum. Topic was called "hello i'm chemdog" or something lke this. He was clearly saying that JJ and Swerve were the places for Chemdog seeds, Swerve was on this topic too.
If i remember it's the topic where Chem was speaking of the deal with REZ too, something about a Rolex.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Double Krush
(Chem Krush x Chemdog 91 bx2)

picture.php

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
chemdog and friends buy a pound or an oz of weed and find seeds in em, and we have the chemdog...91...D... whatever - this pound or oz, they obtained from the midwest or wherever came from a larger stash, so presume that the larger stash also had chemdog seeds in it tooo..so if this story is correct, chemdog was the only guy to save the seeds ... story does not ring true to me when i heard it years and years ago... and today...

the_shabbs

From all the forums/podcasts/people talked to/ videos you name it, that's seems to be the correct story. Who knows, maybe someone found and kept a seed of the Dogbud (Chemdog mother) and has it named as something else. But as far as we know Chemdog (the man) was the only one to keep and pop seeds from that Dog bud. And thank god he did!

Medfinder

Chemon 91
In older posts you mention your 91 is Cali Connection's and that you used a male. SKVA is a female clone only. Swerve used to steal Chem91 pictures from this forum to advertise his crosses because it wasn't likely he had the real cutting.

well..debate is ongoing..

ive used different chen
m 91 sources as well.

also being in calli since 1972... and going to 90 percent of clone vendors in socal using there genetics to cross has been a challenge.

i am on 6 different cannabis forums.

and still always looking for genetics.

:bump:

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Looking fwd to having these in my collection.. cant thank you enough for turning me onto Shoe.

Are they running true to breeder flowering time estimates?

You're welcome! Shoe is awesome and my go to seed bank. Best prices hands down and he only sells the highest quality genetics.

The Lucky Dog flowering times are accurate but I generally +1 week to all my plants as I like my smoke more on the heavy side of the spectrum.

gsxr97

Veteran
Where did you order your packs from Gone Camping? Want a US Seedbank for ease

Shoe?

Thanks

No input on Chem Fuego but like you.. i couldnt take it anymore and just ordered a few packs! :yay:

Gonna have to expand my grow to keep clones, hoping to find my first keeper. I'v been wanting SkunkVA's work for awhile..

Last edited:

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Hi Hydro,
Those look amazing! You must feel like a lucky dog with those selections :clover:
Can't wait to hear the smoke reports!

Thank you, that is very kind of you to say. I'm really excited for these to dry and smoke.

Smoke reports coming as soon as it's dry enough to burn one.

Latest posts

Latest posts