What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LSY's LED Scrog Grow Show with Re Veg's Going Outside

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Ahhhh, happy buds! :D

Gotta love what mother nature will do for you! ;) I wish my outdoor was looking anywhere near that good. But I haven't been feeding like I should. Oh well, I've got plenty going on indoors to keep stocked up for the winter

LetsSeeYa

Ahhhh, happy buds! :D

Gotta love what mother nature will do for you! ;) I wish my outdoor was looking anywhere near that good. But I haven't been feeding like I should. Oh well, I've got plenty going on indoors to keep stocked up for the winter

Dont give up on her bro, try hitting her at night when no one will see you. Then mother nature will hit those buds with some nice sunshine:dance013:

Thanks guys:wave:

Hey Canni, how the hell do you post them big ass pic's? Mine get resized?

LSY

LetsSeeYa

I miss this plant from a year ago today in this pic. And she would have been looking so much better, but at this point she was ripped twice before this pic was taken. So i had to take what i could before they came back. Only because she was a re vegged plant from the indoor winter grow did i get anything as you see all the branches. They couldn't take it all at once, but did come back. Took my one and only purple too, shit im gettin pissed again. Good thing i had two re veg's. But the Edna rocks:dance013:

Oh i miss my Edna:comfort:

LSY

Attachments

• 9 20 edna.jpg
    9 20 edna.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 10

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Mine get resized too, but if you put them in an album you can use the code to get them to post at the sites max size.

in the toolbar above your post, there's a little graphic looks like mountains with a dot above them, copy your pictures URL from your album, click that link and paste it in there. It'll show up like this! :D

[IMG]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=28044&pictureid=749410

oldhaole

Veteran
LSY....

It's a bit early to guess yield yet. Depends how much good weather you have left. Another month or six weeks....

I have no idea. Maybe you can tell me what this one will give....I know lame excuse. Want to see if this bigger picture stuff works.

picture.php

Well... how do you like them apples?

We'll bring Edna back from the brink. No pressure. Duck soup. Will drop a PM your way tomorrow.

Attachments

• downsized_0919111242.jpg
    downsized_0919111242.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 10

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Hmmmm,.... Looking at OH's pic there, it might also be camera settings. My camera is set to take huge pics. Don't know.

LetsSeeYa

LSY....

It's a bit early to guess yield yet. Depends how much good weather you have left. Another month or six weeks....

I have no idea. Maybe you can tell me what this one will give....I know lame excuse. Want to see if this bigger picture stuff works.

picture.php

Well... how do you like them apples?

We'll bring Edna back from the brink. No pressure. Duck soup. Will drop a PM your way tomorrow.

Well id guess 3 lbs and 2 Oz's at the bottom to make hash with, that was easy:laughing:

I know man, but im getting all paranoid. I messed up by not using my seeds and i was gifted these late, but weather permitting, i can take them into Nov.

Thanks for posting guys, sweet pics:dance013:

LSY

LetsSeeYa

Damn Canni i tried, but im not getting any place. Mountain? Maybe explain it to a 3rd grader and i might figure it out. I have new pic's in the Album, but cant seem to get them posted at the size i want.

Killer scrog as you do best my friend:tiphat:

I took a few with lights off and put them in the Album, but cant seem to understand how to post like the one you just posted.

LSY

Attachments

• 9 20 tops.jpg
    9 20 tops.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 9

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
right click on that thumbnail and open link in new tab.

go to the new tab and copy the url

now paste that link between the IMG tags. the little icon that looks like mountains will create the tags for you or you can type them manually...

it will look like this, but the { and } should really be [ and ]. i can't use the square ones or you could not see what i am doing...

{IMG}https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=133748&d=1316616293{/IMG}

now watch what happens when i use the [ and ] instead

attachment.php

LetsSeeYa

This is one if never posted yet, it streched bad and when i tried to fix it, i messed it all up. So now she just needs to fill in her buds, this plant was the only one that produced buds this way. But they are filling in now and i have moved her closer to the lights, which will help me get er done quicker.

This is cross number two:)

LSY

Attachments

• 9 20 cross 2.jpg
    9 20 cross 2.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 9

GP73LPC

Veteran
oh wait you are attaching photos....

the photos i post large like that are uploaded into my picture albums...

click 'My IC' on the menu, go to 'pictures and albums'

create an album and upload pics.

then you can use the method i was trying to show u

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Double click on your attached picture and it brings up a new window which is the address of the pic.

then copy it into the tab :D

attachment.php

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Or,... when your in your album you should see this at the bottom of the screen just below your pic, copy and past the "BB code" directly into the thread,....

attachment.php

Doing it like that results in this.
picture.php

Attachments

• BB code.jpg
    BB code.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 11

GP73LPC

Veteran
YOU DID IT !!! :D

are those tops going up between the lights?

Latest posts

Latest posts