What's new

Low's Grow Log v.01

Updates wk 41/42

Updates wk 41/42

Hey everyone :wave:

Pic-fest, sorta..
Hasberry
100_3360.JPG
These are Hashberry's two thickest branches..close-ups/side-shots below..
100_3362.JPG
100_3364.JPG
The second pic is a sideview of the biggest branch/main stem

100_3361.JPG
This is HB's number three branche
100_3363.JPG
..and this is the nr 4 branche/stem..it's kinda propped up

Here's a HB nugshot, kinda blurry though :eek::
100_3365.JPG

Safari-mix
100_3359.JPG

This is my Safarilady before her minor hair-cut..I cut the lower branches which weren't getting any decent light see:
100_3369.JPG
100_3370.JPG

100_3368.JPG

This is a side branche from Saf-lady

100_3367.JPG

Here's a side shot of Saflady's main cola

I'll leave ya with what I think is a Saflady bud..:nono: :eek::
100_3366.JPG

@TML: Hey buddy thanks! I'll be by yours (thread) inna bit :smile: :smoke:

Laterz, Low

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey low

What kind of outside temps you got now, these girls gonna make it?

But they look super healthy, I don't see much in the way of insect damage at all

Hey Dr Dog :wave:

Yeah, i'm getting kinda worried about the temps as well as the RH..but for the last two weeks we've been getting some nice day-time temps around 18-20 degrees C..it's the nighttime temps that worry me..as long as the nighttime temps don't drop to below 10 C i'll be okay for awhile longer..and as long as the RH isn't going to be too high
But it is the time of year for higher RH..i'll just be watching em closely then..I'm hoping to finish them outdoor because they're quiete sheltered where they're @, if not, i'm gonna have to splurge some and not only buy a new tent but also a new lamp/light/ballast so I can put the HB in the smaller tent and the Safmix in the (new) bigger tent..we'll see
I concur on the bug-damage..seems i've found an excellent outdoorspot as far as outdoor damages are concerned :jump: :D
thanx for the compliments
:wave:, Low

J

janedope

Very nice indeed. and i noticed the pics of the plants in the "dogcage" type thing... I like that idea alot makes it very easy to train the plants over and over... :whip:

update txt only, my outdoor has now become indoor!

update txt only, my outdoor has now become indoor!

:wave:
I've decided to go ahead and put my plants indoors..Was quiet a struggle getting two plants which were taller then 4 ft to fit inside a budbox XS(which is 4ft tall, 2ft wide and 2ft deep).Barely had enough headroom for my lamp but with a bit of bending and tying down I got everyting inthere..hopefully in another 4 weeks those two ladies are (finally!) finished and I can continue with ma next round..they're already in the box as well, not getting much light I imagine and only 12 hrs of it but that's all I've got to work with at the mo..
Splurging on another tent and light will not be possible for anotha couple of months..grrr those tax-bastards :spank:
That's all there was to update, forgot my cam so no pix for now..:eek::

Replies:
@ Janedope:thnx for the compliments!! That dogcage thingy was actually one of those wardrobe things ya know: couple of iron-wire trays, fit some cloth with a zipper in the middle over it so the top and sides are covered and you've got another wardrobe kinda closet thing where ya can store all the clothes ya barely use..
It did come in handy for training, but i tripped and kinda fell onto it so it snapped..(cheapo-quality made of course those things..what do ya expect for 10$)so alas the cage is no more :D

Well that's all for now, will post new pix later this weekend or possibly next week
Laterz, Low

My outdoor has been moved to indoors

My outdoor has been moved to indoors

And here's the pix

100_3417.JPG

These are the contents of my Homebox XS..two fullgrown Mandala ladies and 5 babies sorry for the HPS glare..

100_3415.JPG

Safmix budshot

100_3418.JPG

HB left and further back, Safmix in the centre and on the right..

100_3419.JPG
100_3420.JPG

These are two shots of the same leaf, the only one I could find with any bug-damage done to it..:nanana:

Laterz, Low

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey low hows things mate :wave:
uve got both the ladies in there real nice
glad to see u got a bug free box
soon time for them to start swelling now :respect:

:joint:

Updates week 43/44

Updates week 43/44

Hey all :wave:

The complete overview of my grow:
100_3427.JPG

Safarimix
100_3428.JPG
with flash
Hashberry
100_3429.JPG
with flash

My leaves are starting to purple! even when they're all indoors now, see :confused:
100_3438.JPG
100_3440.JPG

I cannot get over the smell!! :yummy: it smells berrie-ish but also anise like!
Perfect smell of winter :D
Checked trichs and they're all as clear as can be so the ladies need a couple more weeks me thinks..

Here's some pics of my new round:
100_3430.JPG
GHS Big Bang #1

100_3433.JPG
GHS Big Bang#2 up front NRS Ice #1 and 2 in the back
100_3431.JPG
NRS Ice #3
Well that's it for the flower-updates

@ M@rg: Hey mate, nice ta see yu, thnx for the compliments!! I'll be by yours inna bit

Laterz, Low

Updates week 45

Updates week 45

Here's the update shots

Safmix:
100_3447.JPG
She's up front..
Safmix budshot:
100_3449.JPG

Hashberry:
100_3447.JPG
She's in the back
Hashberry budshot:
100_3450.JPG

I haven't taken any pics of my youngin's but I've already found one hermy...one of my Ice babies...:badday: the reason it's turned hermy is probably because i've been havin problems with my timer..hence the light came on and off and on again...the other two Ice babies are spitting hairs already!! never knew ya could get femme's from regular seeds under a 12-12 regimen!! The 12-12 thing is necessary, i'm flowering my Mandala's while my Nirvana's and GHS Big Bangs are still in seedling stage...The Big Bang's haven't shown me anything just yet :chin:
Anywayz..that's it for now, till next episode

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey low ladies are starting to fill out now nice
ur gonna have to do something with that timer, id bin it if u think its gonna play up still
i did it manualy for yrs before i invested in a timer :yes:

now u have got the seedlings in 12/12 have u thought about leaving the light on now permamently 12hrs, and keep throwing them in from seed/clone.ud have a nice little staggered/perpetual going in no time

looking good mate :respect:

:joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya HLow

all is looking well mate....but i see the seedlings in the same tent...are you always going 12/12 straight away?...
pitty bout the nanners though...go buy a new timer my friend !!

Heya gents :wave:
Thanx for the advice...i've already hunted through some of the other stuff i'd bought when i started growing and have replaced the faulty timer with one that works.

Core yeah i've had to resort to placing the seedlings in 12-12 as well because i've currently only got one tent to grow in..i'd been planning on getting another but alas..de belastingdienst..:cuss:(translated: IRS :cuss:)
Yeah the nannering plant was a pity ..i was just suprised to see hairs and balls already!!! they've not been outta seedling stage for more then a week..ya think ive messed them up beyond repair already?? *shrug* we'll see what happens..
if all goes to shit I'll just start over again and keep a tighter watch over things..

M@rg Is a staggered perpetual really possible entirely from 12-12??and from seed??? and exactly how would I go about doing that?? sounds interesting but i'm guessing one of the downsides of keeping everything 12-12 might be that the yields will be suffering??
Just something i might have read in one of the 12/12 threads onhere..

Anyways, just popped in but gotta go so..
Laterz, Low

Updates week 45/46

Updates week 45/46

With pix:D

Entire box
100_3470.JPG

Hashberry show
100_3477.JPG
she's in the back
100_3482.JPG
1003479.JPG
excuse the blurry quality of the last pic please...:eek::

Safmix show
100_3472.JPG
She's in the front and a lil'to the left..
budshots
100_3480.JPG
100_3481.JPG

The new round show
Ice #1
100_3476.JPG

Ice#2
100_3475.JPG

GHS Big Bang
100_3483.JPG

These last two haven't shown sex yet and aren't as vigorous growers as the others..:chin:

I've checked the trichs on my fullgrown ladies and i've found a few amber ones so..maybe another week and then it's chop-chop time!! :jump:
Well that's it for now, no updates on sunday..

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
crazy lanky bitches

You should try and prop up those little ones and get them closer to the light, they are stretching like crazy

Another week till chop? so are you happy with this run?

Heya Dog

Yeah, i'd love to be able to prop up the lil'ones except i don't have any means to do so at the mo..
I'm not really sure whether i'm satisfied/happy with this run but i'm suspecting my bulb is going to expire pretty soon..I need to replace it and if I want to keep the lil' ones going and dry my chop as well i'm gonna have to shell out for another tent..'cause the XS one is also in use as a dry box :nono: :asskick:
And because my bulb isn't putting out as much lumens as i think it is...i don't think my fullgrown ones are gonna benefit from being out there much more.. all they'd be doing is take up space..while i'd still not be able to raise the lil' ones closer to my light.*bummed*
ANyways..ya live ya learn, once again i'm afraid..
Laterz, Low

Last edited:
J

janedope

you got some nice ass lookin bud in the highlow... how longs that hashberry usually go in flower??

Heya Jane :wave:

It says on the Mandala site that HB usually flowers for 60-65 days, that's just short of 10 wks right? Still...they've both been flowering since early september so...I'm hoping they're gonna be done some time soon...depends on trich-colour though
I'll see if I can sneak in another look sometime this weekend as the whole grow is not located at my own place. :listen2:
The safmix is said to go anywhere between 62 and 75 days...:chin:
anywayz, that's all for now..
Laterz, Low

Updates week 46

Updates week 46

Hey peepz,
Had the opportunity to spend a bit more time with my grow today so..
PIX :D

Here's both full grown ladies:
100_3491-1.JPG

HB is on the left, and is missing the top of one of her 4 mains because I decided to do a lil pre-harvesting to test ripeness:D
The Safmix is on the left.
More HB:
100_3492-1.JPG

More Safmix:
100_3493-1.JPG

Next round:
100_3495-1.JPG

Ice #1 and Big Bang #1 are in the back, Ice #2 and Big Bang#2 are up front. One of the Big Bang is starting to sprout tiny tiny hairs :jump: The Ice's are already spitting hairs like mad! :smile:

Pre-harvest pix:
100_3499-1.JPG
Sample branch, freshly cut
100_3501-1.JPG
100_3502-1.JPG
100_3503-1.JPG
100_3504-1.JPG
100_3505-1.JPG
100_3508-1.JPG
100_3519.JPG
100_3513-1.JPG
100_3511-1.JPG

I'm tasting and testing now..:D right off the vine, without any drying time what-so-ever, it's still an impressive berry taste..a happy high maybe a light bit of a body stone..Hmmm..I've only vaped a tiny bit fresh..the rest of the nuggies are drying on top of my modem..i'll put them inna lil baggy to prevent them drying out and kinda dry and bag and dry and bag...until they're dry enough for my taste :bongsmi:
Well that's it for now, tlll next time
:wave: Low

updates week 47

updates week 47

Hey everyone,
Well today decided to chop both the fullgrown Mandala ladies so here they are before chop:

100_3528.JPG

Here's the safmix getting trimmed before hangin to dry:
100_3533.JPG
100_3534.JPG
100_3535.JPG

And here's the Hashberry getting a trim before hangin to dry:
100_3536.JPG
100_3537.JPG
100_3538.JPG

The new round
100_3529.JPG

This is the only pic I managed before the battery conked out, I've repotted them in 2ltr pots, They're all showing me pistils :jump: The two Ice are on the left, the two Big Bang are on the right
That's all for now
Laterz, Low

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey low congrats on the harvest mate :joint: :respect:
typed all this out already and posted it ,but vanished ?
anyhow ,love to hear a taste report off the safmix
i know the hashberry rocks

the fresh batch will thank you for the repot ,they will soon start growing
cant wait to see this ice in action

:respect:

Last edited: