What's new

Low's Grow Log v.01

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
hey bro, it is one of two, but they are both 22 inch widescreens

word for word from my pack
"Elements burn with zero ash, except for a tiny line of residue caused by the sugar gum turning into caramel as it burns.."

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Geesh...you guys and your super tsechnology..both monitors and smoking implements :biglaugh:
I almost feel left out having a 17" monitor and no fancy rice papers! :bashhead:

Glad you're enjoying your new toys HL! :yes:

That seed packaging is fancy shmancy eh? pretty neat.

:lurk:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hell with that I have an ole school 17 inch bulk-o-box-amatic... waiting for an update Low.... have a good one.

B/R

Updates!!

Updates!!

Hey guys,

@ Dr Dog: now I'm jealous, not one but two?!?! I've checked my packs but it doesn't say anything about burning clean?? Methinks these papers are being marketed differently in different parts of the world..I still don't see how these papers can burn and not leave anything behind :confused: Marketeers eh?

@ Sammet: :wave: andd I'm also jealous of you :biglaugh: seems I need to work a bit harder and then I can go and say I've got two screens too! I'm guessing you guys use one of those two screens for playing vid-games??

@ TML: Don't feel left out budd, I've got just a 17" screen as well, as far as the smoking supplies..eh, I had the money and figured now would be the time to snag me some topnotch smoking tools since they were advertised for a special price ("for you my friend, I make special price!":biglaugh:) Only the vape was on sale though to be honest..but still, bargain hunting can be fun! Seems only Greenhouse makes such a fancy shmancy deal out of their seed packs..it actually says: souvenir!!!! And I didn't even go to A'dam to acquire it! :biglaugh: guess that's just a part of their marketing..I don't really care to much for those glamourous packs..as long as the seeds aren't crushed I'm fine with whatever packaging they arrive in! :smoke:

@ B/R: Hey, as long as the BulkBox-o-matic fullfills it's purpose..there's nothing wrong with those big'ns as far as I can see. I just switched screens two years ago prior to that I had a Box-screen just like you. Updates? See below :D

Been on holiday for a few days (okay, a week :smile:) so here come the long overdue updates!!

HB#1
100_3135.JPG
100_3230.JPG

Here's some Hashberry budshots
100_3232.JPG
100_3233.JPG
100_3234.JPG

Safmix
100_3137.JPG
100_3231.JPG

and here's the Safmix budding budshots
100_3235.JPG
100_3236.JPG
100_3237.JPG

The Safmix seems to be the strongest one. Wasn't even wilted when I returned from my holiday earlier this afternoon..eventhough we've had some hot days the past 5 days...The Hasberry was wilting...sad sight, gave em both something to drink and to eat..the HB should perk up in no time..still haven't figured out the Safmix. I'm hopin' more people have Kalichakra or White Satin pics uphere so i can compare..I do like the Safmix..she's been my darling ever since she started to grow big and eventually started spitting hairs :D

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did't kno GH sold big bang....lol...ohw well.....
Nway just came in to say hello to ya HighLow..Its been a while ey...
but all seem to be in order :yes: very much so...:smile: love them pics you brought for us...sould be a nice show !

Dr Dog

Veteran
Nice update High

I like the little buds you are sporting man

As for the monitors, I used to game all the time, kind of fell off that a while ago, basically just here and a couple other websites, but it does come in handy, if I am trying to monitor baseball scores or something like that

I really couldn't help myself :D

I really couldn't help myself :D

I had to start a few new beanz..
Here ya go:
3 times GHS Big Bang femmed

These are new (fresh) beans

2 times Nirvana's Ice regular

These are at least 3 years old, I was rummaging around in my seed-drawer and found these packs of Nirvana's Bublicious and Ice. I thought I'd spent all those beans in my very first attempt, hence my making my own Bublicious F2's..So a pleasant surprise! The one lonely Ice plant I did end up witjh turned out to be a male..but what a male he was!! So I'm looking forward to seeing these develop..that is if they develop..I did keep em in a cool dry-roomtemperature place so let's see what happens.'
Laterz,
Low

Small txt only update

Small txt only update

Today (16th of sept) all the three Big Bang have cracked..I can see tiny white tails..gonna leave em be for a day or two longer, tails need to grow a bit..the two Ice have become three..None cracked so far..I decided to use the last Ice-bean because I might make my own F2 stock..I haven't grown it out properly just yet but I can remember the huge dark green leaves on it/him and that was when I didn't really know what to do yet so..it hadn't been havind any proper feeding/soil/watering while being outdoors!! It really made a BIG impression on me :biglaugh:

@ Bigtimer7:
Naw I didn't breed with it, I'm not really a breeder..to me making beans was a means to a shitty end; and I ended up with two Bublicious 1 male 1 female and decided to still get somethign out of it since there wasn't gonna be much to smoke..
This was my very first attempt at growing, the only Ice i ended up with was male and I didn't want to make any crosses..by now I'm still considering making beans really a sorta last resort (incase the grow didn't go as planned..make beans and try again!
But I really really like the Ice so imma make some more right? There's always the chance of ending up with two femmes and one male so I can keep one lady for smoke and the other for seeds..
Thanx for the compliments on my thread and the rep:yes:
I'll be by y'r thread later on man :smoke:

Laterz,
Low

Last edited:
Updates!!

Updates!!

With pix:D!!!!

Here's the Hashberry (couldn't get the entire plant into one frame/pic so..the upper part's on the left, the lower part's on the right..)
100_3262.JPG
100_3263.JPG

Here's some Hasberry budpix:
100_3271.JPG
100_3272.JPG
100_3273.JPG
100_3274.JPG

And here's the Safari-mix lady..
100_3264.JPG

On with the budlet show, Safarimix stylee :D
100_3265.JPG
100_3266.JPG
100_3267.JPG
100_3268.JPG
100_3269.JPG
100_3270.JPG

That's all for now
:wave:, Low

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey low , liking the seed selection :yes:
great shot of the safri mix ,shes a picture of health
the hashberrys have lst very nicely , she will fill out fat
nice update ..:respect:

:joint:

'Nother little txt only update

'Nother little txt only update

Have fed the blooming plants yesterday, they're starting to smell, it's a very nice smell and since i've got two different species this time I can really smell the differences :D
I switched them around, because I'm suspecting the Safmix plant to be standing in the sun-shadow of some big trees nearby :frown: her buds were underdeveloped for being in flower for approx. 3 weeks..The HB's buds are bigger eventhough she started flowering later :confused:
All of the Ice seeds have popped too :jump: So planted all my new beanz, 3x Big Bang and 3x Ice..the new round is underway :D

Last edited:
Updates!!!!!

Updates!!!!!

Hey everyone.

Firstly, here's my new round:

The yellow straws are the Nirvana's Ice, the green straws are the GHS Big Bang. The three on the left are Ice, the two on the right are Big Bang..
I fucked up one of the Big Bang's when taking it from the glass and over into the new pot..:badday: broke the tail and it didn't recover..

Groupshot
100_3281.JPG

Hashberry
100_3282.JPG
100_3283.JPG
100_3285.JPG
100_3286.JPG

Safarimix
100_3284.JPG
100_3287.JPg
100_3288.JPG
100_3289.JPG
100_3292.JPG
100_3293.JPG
100_3294.JPG

@ B/R :wave:
Thanks man! I'll be by y'r thread later on, lots of catching up to do :redface:

Notes in general:D
The Hasberry is already starting to smell berrie-ish :D :yes:
The Safarimix has more of a mixed fruits smell, kinda citrussy/tangy and then some more sweeter smelling fruits like various berries. Here's to hoping/praying that the RH will stay low and there will still be enough sunlight to finish them properly.
Eventhough the local weather predicts more rain :badday: At least my plants are sheltered, yes I could take em inside except that i'm prolly gonna be outta space before i even begin..I've still only got a Homebox XS which measures around 1.20 mtrs in height and 0.60 mtrs in width and depth..My outdoor plants have already exceeded the width and depth and maybe also the height nevermind having any room left for lights fans and filters etc..plus i inted to use said indoorspace for my new round..just have to scrounge up some wire+fitting+CFL and find some better odour control..

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey bro

how long is your outdoor been out there for? seems like they should be buddier.

But everything is looking great dude, awesome genetics, should be quite a harvest

:wave:
@ Dr Dog:THey've been out there for about 4 weeks, and yeah i agree..
There should be more buds, I think that's my own fault. I've been feeding em only once a week, Ive upped the frequency to 3x a week now and only feeding bloom and top-max (which is a bloom booster)
Will have pix tomoz

Updates week 40/41

Updates week 40/41

Hey everyone

Here's the update-pix

First off my new round:

This was the beginning
100_3275.JPG
And now look at them :D
100_3327.JPG
100_3328.JPG
100_3329.JPG

The flowering ladies:

Safarimix
100_3307.JPG
100_3319.JPG
100_3320.JPG
100_3322.JPG

Hashberry
100_3308.JPG
100_3310.JPG
100_3311.JPG
100_3313.JPG
100_3315.JPG
100_3316.JPG

That's it for now,

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
I love seeing new life in a garden :ying:

The outdoor plants seem to filling in real nice :yummy:
Doesn't look like you'll be lacking in yield at all.

I've been away for awhile, and it's always nice to come back to see good progress :yes:

I'm off to try and catch up on some threads and say high to everyone :wave: