What's new

Low's Grow Log v.01

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Hlow - just checking in - your girls look a little crispy, whats been going on? How's the garden been? That purple Ice looks loverly, always enjoy the purples. Hope life is treating you well.

Chop update

Chop update

Alright lessee if this works, Nope..no thumbs for me *shrugs* oh well..

Have chopped the Ice
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And taken just a few pix of my remaining 2 ladies...
BB#1

picture.php

BB#2
picture.php

The trichs are continuing to turn milky :yummy: maybe 2 weeks maybe less..
-------REPLIES-----
@DrDog: you should've seen my fingertips this afternoon :biglaugh::D
tried to take a pic but that'll be kinda difficult when y'r trying to photograph the fingers of two hands @once..

@Core: Duly noted sir! and I followed y'r advice :D..I hate to see those nanners too man, it's "cosmetically" displeasing to see..but since i'm the only one that's gonna see these buds..it's okay, they still gonna end up in my vape! :D

@Sammet: Hey man, welcome back! :D
Garden's been fine..gearing up to be chopping my two remaining stars in about one, two weeks time..the crispy-ness is to do with me starting 12-12 from seed and overfeeding/watering them in their first weeks...and i'm currently unable to tend to them daily so someone else is doing that for me...not doing too good a job of it so my next round will be just me :pointlaugh:
Mmmm, the Ice sure does look purrrty all purple like that :smile::D I'll be by y;r thread inna bit

Well peepz, that's it for now..till next update
:wave: Low

@Dr Dog..:biglaugh: no that was me, messing with the print...in safari it looked alright, sized 4 but in Firefox it looked like I was shouting..decided to change it..might change it again...:nanana:J/K
:wave:Low

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How'd you do thumbs? still not used to this new ICMag. - dropped some old sweet tooth beans in some soil today - might have a thread going soon if they're still good. :) :wave:

:wave:
Sammet said:
How'd you do thumbs? still not used to this new ICMag.
Umm, lemme check my history files for a sec,, Cause I only just a couple days ago found something that worked for me..
Got it..check MyAssIsGrass's thread , should work, if not..this one helped me out too..
JustAnotherBozo's thread
These only work in Firefox though..haven't found a way to make thumbs work in Safari just yet..

Sammet said:
dropped some old sweet tooth beans in some soil today - might have a thread going soon if they're still good. :)
Cool, :woohoo: here's to hoping they're still good :yes:

Laterz, Low

Last edited:

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Hey low hows it going brotha love the purple on that ice she sexy let us no how she smokes keep up the good work peace. :wave::respect:

@ MRBIg$: Thank you :D, I'll try a smoke-report when she's good to go! That purple is sexy indeed When I got into my living room today i was thinkin..how come it still smells like weed?? I thought I'd cleaned everything from last night's session..then a few hours later i'm in my kitchen..where the smell was the worst..and all of a sudden i remembered I had some Ice drying!::pointlaug..LOL Yeah that will stink up y'r house pretty good...even if it's just a handfull of buds :biglaugh:

Choppety chop

Choppety chop

Well..seems the cola of my BB#2 snapped possibly because i'd been too rough when I'd removed some dead leaves and subsequently pulled off too much off the main stem..not enough stem to hold up the cola so...SNAP :nono:
So it's been drying a couple days..yesterday I cut it all up and jarred it:

The rest of the BB#2 is still in the tent
Speaking of tents: My new tent has arrived :woohoo:
It's a silverbox (??) and it' s 100x100x180 cm...that's about 3ft something x 3ft something x 6 feet in height..
So now I can chop the rest of the BB#2 and all of BB#1, hang it to dry in the big tent and clean out the small tent, set up my CFL's and get to growing some OGA beanz :D
I'd put 5 Zombie Virus and 5 Sour Puss in cups o' water to soak and i'm happy to report that 4 out of 5 Sour Puss' have cracked already..
The Zombies are taking a bit longer but i'm not too concerned..could take up to 48 hrs or more for fresh beanz to crack in my experience..

Well that's about all for today. The chopping report will continue tomorrow when i'll be chopping the remainder of the BB#2 and all of the BB#1 and I'll be sure to take some pics as well..
Have a great weekend!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looks good High

They should all pop for ya, we have been seeing over 97 % germination rate

I do recommend topping the sour puss, once you can, 2 to 4 tops for each plant then.

Best of luck growing our beans out brother, cant wait to see what you do with them

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey low ,nice jar mate ,bud looks great
u sound happy with the ice, would u run her again ? or the big bang?
oga are looking after u bro :yes:,new gear to run and a new tent ...nice 1
:lurk: for the harvest pics

have a gd one mate , keep it green :respect:

Choppety chop cont'd

Choppety chop cont'd

Hey all,
Well, I chopped both the BB's eventhough I hadn't checked the trichs :noway:..although i'm pretty confident they were ripe for the pickin' the last time I checked about 80% milky on both of them so that can only have gotten better right? :smoke:
Here's the only pix I took..didn't have as much time as i'd liked..

all of BB#1 the remaining bits of BB#2

The reason i didn't have that much time was because i'd still had to set up the big tent, switching the carbonfilter + exhausting fan from the small tent to the big tent, hangin the HPS in the big tent..eventhough i'm not gonna fire it up just yet..cleaning out the small tent and setting up the CFL as well as the lil O.G.A ones into their new home..forgot to take a pic with the lights on and the greenhouse inside on the lil 'panda'-stool :laughing:
Here's some pix of ma tents..:joint:

My Silverbox My homebox XS next to my Silverbox L

The lil ones are under one cool-blue 60 watt CFL , i'm planning on slowly upping the wattage..got two more 60 wts CFL's waiting in the wings..might have to build meself an improvised reflector of sorts just so I can fire up three bulbs (in the end) on one plug/cord :chin:

The chopped remains are hanging to dry in the big tent
I'm expecting them to be dry in about 4 days...I'll be posting the dry/jar pix in this thread and that'll be the end for this grow-log..

But i'm inviting you all to take a look @ my next adventure:
Low's ~O.G.A~ growlog V.01
See yaz there

choppety chop part 3

choppety chop part 3

Hey all,

I checked my drying plants yesterday..BB#1 isn't completely dry just yet, BB#2 wasn't completely dry too but I chopped up the remaining buds and dried em some more on my comp-case and now they're dry enough for me.
Here come the pix:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These pix ^^ represent my complete BB#2 harvest^

and here's a comparison pic too :smoke:
picture.php

BB#1 chopshots will be taken next friday I think..
till next time

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya HighLow

fine looking nugs in the jar....and i see some OGA beaners in ya glass way to go my friend !

Sweet Inc.

Nicely done dewd!
I was pondering upon the silverbox, how's the quality? (pinholes, zips, etc...)
I'm looking at a 2mx2mx2m silverbox for 300€, tempting as hell...

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
looking good brotha nothing better than a full jar of hi quality buds bet she smells good to cant wait to see what you get from the oga seeds good luck finding the right keeper peace brotha:wave:

the last of the chop-shots..

the last of the chop-shots..

Well here we go as promised..last of the chop pix..
Here's my full Big Bang #1 harvest..​

Here it is jarred..

And here's BB#1's main cola:

Well i'm pleased to report that the sweet apple smell of BB#2 is still there it's even in the taste!! Very pleased with that, you'll taste the sweet apple mostly on the exhale

This BB#1 however.. hadn't much smell while in flower..when I was chopping today I noticed an overwhelming cat-piss STANK! :biglaugh:.. my fingers reeked of catpiss and something else deeper/spicier smelling..hmmm intrigued by that..
Gonna be vaping some BB#1 popcorn-nuggies tonight...let's see how she vapes :woohoo: :hotbounce:

---REPLIES---
Core: thanx man! means a lot comming from you :smoke:
Sweet Inc.: :eek:: I haven't tried the silverbox yet..my babies are just that..babies..nevertheless: Check my OGA thread in another month or so and I'll be able to tell ya much more about my thoughts on quality and such..
MRBIg$: Thanxx man! I'm looking forward to finding a keeper if not some Bomb Smoke :smoke: :joint:

Well this is the end for this thread. I might post some vape/smoke-reports..eventhough I suck @ writing these things..tried a few, never posted them because..well..they suck! :pointlaug Nevermind...I'll try again in a few months when my buds have had a decent cure..untill then:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey low , im really loving all theese fruit smells. apple sounds yum
not so sure on the cat piss, after raising lots of kittens lol

buds came out great :yes:
gonna have to dig my volcano back out :joint: