What's new

Bubba and Diesel GIFTS

I Care

Let them rest a bit, straight ph-adjusted water for a day or 2, then assess and proceed with the spinosad in whatever label it's from.

Good luck. They're not beyond being brought back to health.
I cleared up any signs of pests, seemed to return on one leaf of NL. i did some preventative on everybody else. Then I soaked that leaf tom and bottom. 1st of the month was heavy on me so I never made it to get the dead bug. Also no signs of anything on the one I falsely suspected to introduce the issue. So they’re either from warming up here outside/inside or imported like suggested..

moose eater

Bubba and Diesel having some issues. Larger leaves are from the diesel and the smaller leaves are from the bubba. I munched on them and there’s not much flavor either so I’ve got to start doing something. View attachment 19000778
Look into phosphorous, calcium and potassium deficiencies or lock-outs and the causes.

Maybe some micro-nute issues as well.

There are good charts to interpret things with. You can find some online, or here in the Cannabis Infirmary there used to be a pretty good thread by Joe Fresh with lots of pics. Other diagnostic threads there, as well.

I Care

Diesel has responded very well to feeding. I never started a grow log, but I thing it was about 800ppm of Jacks Tomato formula as a side watering about a week ago. And the response is good for the Diesel. Still little improvement in the Bubba. The bubba in training is really liking topping and the LED veg light fixture I’ve got it under.

Bubba(s)

IMG_1681.jpeg IMG_1682.jpeg

Diesel

IMG_1679.jpeg IMG_1680.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts