What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Low odor, hi yield strain?

Rusk

preferably a strain without too many leaves, you know when there's a million small leaves around the main bud/stem putting the bud into almost complete shade. They annoy me lol

any suggestions?

low odor isnt high priority really, yield comes first.

Sativa/indica mix, more sativa than indica.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahm ... heja :wave: ,

Serious Seeds White Russian would be a good bet ... , some plants can be stinky tough , as well as Paradise Seeds Nebula .. , i have grown many packs of both of them and will do it again ... :D

you just cant go wrong with Simon's or Luc's stuff ...

have a nice one :smoke:

Fj

Rusk

Thanks! White russian seems to have STRONG smell though, but seems awesome otherwise. I'll look up Nebuala.

Solis

northern lights is a great strain, its more or less odourless when growing (once harvested it a different story:rasta:) and is a fantastic smoke if grown well.
i vegged mine for 2 weeks and then went to 12/12 ended up with 2ft plant each averaging 35g dry,just ashame i used soil and not hydro.

H

Hazeseeker

Orange Bud wasn't too strong when growing althought you could pick up a hashy, skunk aroma in the 8th week of flowering, the right pheno can yeild really big as well but quite an average smoke overall

Peace
Hazeseeker

mandala's white satin also comes to mind:low odour,predominently sativa,nicely potent smoke,above average yield.nothing incredible or hyped out but an overall nice plant that seem to suit your description pretty good !

skar

if you can find a Northern lights x White Widow cross it fit perfectly the Low odor / high yield specifics you're after.

I've grow the NLX (NL x WW) freebies from Alien growshop two years ago and it was exactly that. A long solid bud all along the stem with lovely flavors and high when dried but really low odor during the grow.

here a picture around week 6 :

15442JDC3044332-med.JPG

peace

Rusk

hehe i have the nlx right now growing, and i like how they grow with the main cola. i'm gonna go for something different next time for variation though.

c99 is nice too yes, yielded good, but not my favorite smoke tbh. bubblegum could be nice and interesting to try, i like bog's bogglegum, very good smoke + yields good too.

how's chronic, big bud? arent these supposed to be really good yielders?

KindBudKid

I would suggest NorthernLights or I just finished some Serious AK47 that yielded well and had low odor and heavy stone...

madb

Pseudo said:
i second the northern, but i wouldnt get dr atomics or nirvanas

Psuedo could you advise of a good breeder then? I am also interested in a low odour strain.

Madb

Max21

KindBudKid said:
I would suggest NorthernLights or I just finished some Serious AK47 that yielded well and had low odor and heavy stone...

I secund this one ; Seerious Ak47 is a great low-odor(when smoked)-heavy-yield mainly sativa plant...

GP2B

C-99. Very low smell, extremely potent, huge yeilds, very little leaf. Perfect.

>>>>Had to edit..sorry didn't see your post stating that you didn't like the C-99 high. It is a little anxiety producing.

Last edited:

chicalyx

Get a couple packs of nirvana NL and pick your mom,, defintely won't be dissapointed. Couple phenos with serious weight, and a soft flower/fruit smell, barely noticeable. You'll get some that are just average potency-wise, but I still have a mom around that's some seriously knockout stuff.

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NL is exactly what you want if lookin for low-odor & high-yield

The serious bubblegum is definitely NOT a low odor strain :D
...goood yielder though, also reliable if making some crosses
x

Latest posts

Latest posts