What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Low odor, hi yield strain?

darthvapor said:
my powerplants are stinky in growing but smell like sandelwood when dried.

This is essentially the opposite of mine...light floral smell all but the last week of flower when a light skunk smell starts to appear. When dried and jarred, the skunk smell is quite pronounced.

albert

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
albert
those plants look like they have a lot more than a zip on them, or do you grow single cola in the hydro,

Pseudo said:
albert
those plants look like they have a lot more than a zip on them, or do you grow single cola in the hydro,

single cola in hydro...the plants in soil are more like 4-5 ounces each in 3 gallon pots!!

albert

darthvapor

Albert Hofmann said:
single cola in hydro...the plants in soil are more like 4-5 ounces each in 3 gallon pots!!

albert

how many per table when you run them in soil to get 4-5 ounces. do you use the same lights. I run 16 3 gallon bags per 4X4 under a 1000watt and get between 1.5-2 ounces. Would love to get 4-5 ounces and a even canopy like yours. obviously Im not as experieced as you, but still learning

darthvapor said:
how many per table when you run them in soil to get 4-5 ounces. do you use the same lights. I run 16 3 gallon bags per 4X4 under a 1000watt and get between 1.5-2 ounces. Would love to get 4-5 ounces and a even canopy like yours. obviously Im not as experieced as you, but still learning

I don't ever run more than a couple plants in soil...those pics are from last winter when I was upgrading my flower room and wanted to have something growing that I could move everyday so I could work on the remodel. I'm by no means a soil pro...hell, I've only been growing in soil for a little over 2 years, but to me 1.5 - 2lbs per 1000 seems good. That even canopy is my sog tray :joint:

albert

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
very impressive albert, how does the ppp taste? odor? anyway to get a closeup?
thanks in advance either way nice grow