What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Low odor, hi yield strain?

white rhino ...greehouse. biggest ive seen yet

some buds were super dense and 2ft long and as fat as a cd !!! 400 watts and co2 in drip hydro

imagine what you could do with it under 600+ in dwc?

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
i grew the dr atomics NL and had a good yield but hermie prone and decent bud but not the greatest, i tried nirvanas and thought it was weak, the other NL i grew came from a clone and im unsure of the breeder , id like to try the WR but i heard its kinda harsh,
maybe ill start a NL comparo thread once i hit 50 posts

darthvapor

I just tried himalayan gold. its a indica that grows like a sativa with long spears. low odor with hugh yields. almost idiot proof. If you know what your doing you could easily get a few pounds outdoors

chicalyx

Pseudo said:
i grew the dr atomics NL and had a good yield but hermie prone and decent bud but not the greatest, i tried nirvanas and thought it was weak, the other NL i grew came from a clone and im unsure of the breeder , id like to try the WR but i heard its kinda harsh,
maybe ill start a NL comparo thread once i hit 50 posts

That'd be a thread I'd be interested in. Like I said, the nirvana NL is worth it if you have the patience and time to pick through some ladies. I did find a lot of mediocre ones, both taste and potency wise...but if you find that special lady as I did you'll be rewarded with huge yield, pretty knockout indica potency, and nothing special in the taste department, but soft and floral enough to be pleasant. NL is a classic for a reason, and I don't know many strains that beat it in the case of a first time grower who needs low odor.

Rusk

Thanks for all the suggestions. white rhino looks great, gonna see what i think about the high from NLx, NL is nice for SOG.

I have to try Chronic, looks awesome as well, will probably buy a few different strains.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
marijuanamat said:
Serious seeds Chronic,fat and a sweet low oder,you can only smell em when you brush against them.
low odor, low quality, low everything but incredible yields. worth growin if yer in it to make money. bout it tho. just a heads up to any personal growers lookin into it. horrible pot but great returns. if you want to grow somethin worthwhile for head while yieldin nice at the same time i say go with one of the haze/sativa hybrids known to get large if you can hang with the extra flowertime. :smoke:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
i just cant wait to cross the chronic to shire (rez's ssdh original release seletion)
might be able to work it into a sort of 'happy medium' of a variety that smokes divine,
while at the same time allowing for high yields in under 75/80 days, for all phenotypes :chin:

Murphle

Joey's crosses are good!! I ran the NLxC99 and BBxAK47. They both yielded kick ass big buds, that had a lovely taste and ass kicking effect!!

Last edited:
D

dankbudz

nirvanas NL5xbig bud. very low odor...i ran 18 under 2 1kw HPS for 70 days with no scrubber. you could barely smell the stuff when it was in your nose...it was like junipers. i got nearly 4 lbs. but the smoke was a 5 on a 1-10 scale.

I have read some reports on the boards stating that PTK is low odor and a high yielder. However, I have also read reports stating the opposite. Does anyone here have experience with the Pine Tar Kush? Is it a low odor and high yielding strain? I remember Texas Kid used to say they were the shit. I have several packs here that I am going to pop.

C

CheifnBud2

Odor can be controlled.

Your thread should be " What is some sure-fire, easy to find a awesome pheno pack of seeds?

Mabey im just biased to low odor strains, because every one i have tried was lacking in potency.

Rarely have i had some really good smelling herb (whatever the particular scent be) that wasnt potent.

Its almost like the potent smell and cannabinoids go together, but im sure there are some low odor high potency hybrids out there, i just havent had any.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
ethereal said:
low odor, low quality, low everything but incredible yields. worth growin if yer in it to make money. bout it tho. just a heads up to any personal growers lookin into it. horrible pot but great returns. if you want to grow somethin worthwhile for head while yieldin nice at the same time i say go with one of the haze/sativa hybrids known to get large if you can hang with the extra flowertime. :smoke:

Chronic is very time sensitive, if you take it early, it is tedious, like Top44, but, wait till she is done and you get a spankingly good smoke, unlike Top44.... and a very big yield too.

Himalayan Gold is noticeably very low odour, nice Indica dom stone, but stays low odour once done, dried and bagged, great for you, maybe not so if you sell in a very competitive market....

Last edited:

darthvapor

Albert Hofmann said:
dutch passions power plant fits the bill...best sog plant I have ever grown

my powerplants are stinky in growing but smell like sandelwood when dried. I get a bit more than you per plant but your buds are fewer but bigger. I have a few big buds and a bunch of small to medium size nugs. Nice job on your grow the canopy looks even and full,

the himalayan gold described abouve are exactly like mine. himalayan gold is a huge beast outdoors I can easily get a kilo without even trying

Latest posts

Latest posts