What's new

Louie XIII

coastal

The popularity of OG's has nothing to do with hype and everything to do with the quality of a good OG and how they smoke. Stunning bud in every way.

I

Iron_Lion

I absolutely hate this strain, been trying for months to get this POS to root. Countless cuts, and a few different methods and not so much as a root nub. Sorry had to vent, it's to the point now its starting to piss me off and it''s holding up the show. :wallbash:

Z

Ziggaro

^^ damn bro I hear that all the time.. sounds crazy to me! lol
I find that all my clones eventually root... every one. I'll let the shit go a month if I have to they will eventually root, though. I'm not on a schedule though I'm always throwing away extra clones too because of space.
I hear it's some kill though.
"the louie xiii cut is from original the svc crew aka sun valley caregivers crew was given to ape who then gave it to the homies..its just dank asss og kush..."

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
some of thoes planetary ones are some serious smoke for sure........the jupiter is deff in a league of her own and after tryin countless ogz from so cal some just dried samples and some ive grown myself..........

there is so s1's of ogz that folks got from sacks from the club,its crazy.......

still the ones that shined for me were, diablo og,sfv og,jupiter og,poisen og,face off og,legdens og(never beenable to grow this cut only sampled very welldone dried flower.),ghost og,abusive og........:thank you:

I

Iron_Lion

Some XIII growing like ivy. I finally figured out how to clone this bitch so now all my woes are over. :D

I finally found a use for my metal trellis's too.

picture.php

I

Iron_Lion

It's pretty common with OG and OG crosses. I have 3 different cuts and they all grow the same, super weak stems and grow like ivy.

Grizz

Veteran
lol, jk you iron lion, but i see you dident tell, no need to say you found a trick then not post it but if thats the way you roll thats ok, i found out if you just use sea weed extract and ro water to soak them in for 15 to 30 minutes the louie will root in 8 to 10 days, thats in rapid rooters in a modified dome cloner made into a bubble cloner, had one out of 5 root in 8 days and will see how the other 4 do.

also heard how you got them to root, got to say i would have never thought of using what you used. glad it worked.

I

Iron_Lion

Well I didn't mention it to brag, I was just happy that after months of trying I was able to find a method that worked.

It's not my job to educate the world. If after working on something for months I want to keep it to myself that's my own business.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
here go some outdo louie... tried to take a couple cuts but it didnt work. Not trippin tho, i dont like its growth structure, smells dope tho!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
certainly looks to be dank mo, amazing the differance between indoor and outdoor,

certainly glad all people dont all think like you iron lion, we all are here to help each other, if you dont want to share so be it, i will try your method though and if it works for me i will post it up.

I

Iron_Lion

certainly glad all people dont all think like you iron lion, we all are here to help each other, if you dont want to share so be it, i will try your method though and if it works for me i will post it up.

Go to town cock smoker.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Haha ..u guys are petttyyyyyyy lol

Man I wanna grow some Louie I heard about it a few yrs ago but being in the east ..fat chance I was gonna get some to smoke much less grow ..but I just wanna walk around saying. "I'm smoking Louie ho" lol

Latest posts

Latest posts