lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Hey LouDog, they won't let me rep you again till I spread it around,
fuck that, I'll just rep you right here then...Killer run + 1k :woohoo:
Keep up the good work. :ying:

L

LouDog420

You guys know just where to stroke me.... My ego of course ;)

Thanks for the kind words all, and we'll be back with a new build in the fall... possible 800w pod, maybe we'll stick with the 650 again... we shall see

L

LouDog420

.... hash ....

.... hash ....

As much as I love the paint strainer bubble, the siphon sucks balls... It was either make some sort of float, or shell out the bucks...

Shelled out for a 4 bag bubblebag set, and an extra bag... Left to right, top to bottom. 220, 160, 120, 73, 25, leftover mix...
picture.php

Starting to get into a rhythm. Drain, spray, scrape... Repeat. The little bit I can't collect on each bag (minus the 220...), gets rinsed into a separate bucket, then all collected in the 25 bag at the end... Hence the leftover mix

Really liking them so far. And I still use the paint strainer before the bags to keep everything nice and clean.

120 and 73 for smoking... The rest gets the ethyl alc treatment ;)

The 73 pile...
picture.php

picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Nothing wrong with using bags. Its actually the better way I just dont like the extra hassle and then the cost of course. If I did more bubble I would prolly invest in some but I am doing all BHO lately to use in my vape pen.

Paint strainers are definitely a good way to find out if ya want to invest in a good set of bags. I got a little siphoning rig set up so its pretty easy for me, but yeah that can get old after awhile. lol :D

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Awesome thread, took me a few days to catch up but finally did :) Love the Pod LD! Can't wait till weather gets chillier and the POD is back!

Interesting idea of using the painter strain to get some bubble hash done. Any more info on how to do it? Just use the strainer in the bucket and whatever stays on the bottom of the bucket is good to go? How do separate the water from the hash? Would love to give it a try :)

Peace!

L

LouDog420

Yo nameless!! Shut down the POD for the summer and used it to hang some CFLs and do some seed runs...

I've been playing over in the CJ Grow Along making some seeds getting ready for a server fund drop... Keep your eyes peeled for casey jones f3s and hybrids on the bay for $25/pk ;)

And buddah, ya that's pretty much the idea. Mix the hell out of your bubble material... Pour it through the paint strainer. Let it settle for 2 hours. Siphon the water off the top. All the trichs will sink and then you can dry and scrape them off the bottom of whatever you use to collect.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?

i need some CJ in my life. bad.

my ogchem x cj was dominated by og. which is cool, but i still need a good cj. ive actually been pestering P about his wavy gravy....

pm me some info if you can, im gonna go look

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Havent stopped in for a while, looks like you are kickin ass as usual! Your last indoor run looks fantastic, and your bubble looks great as well ;) :respect: Much love bro!! SL

L

LouDog420

Thanks for the kind words stagger ;)

About that time eh fellas?? Getting the itch over here and believe it is time for some remodeling, some new strains, and some new nutes!!

New space... Working on it now... All sketched up, just gotta buckle down and do the work now. I'm going to convert the pod to a hexagon and use some vertical racks... 800 watts stacked, 2 levels, 12 each, 4 per side of the hexagon, with 2 on each level. The new 'GON will still be 4x4x6, so lets see if we can bump that yield a bit... We're gonna try a run ditching the blumats, and tilting the racks to deal with drainage... Hopefully multi feeds in coco will be the name of the game, 1 gallon pots. Blumats for vacation...

Too much type for a lounge though, so here's a visual...

picture.php

picture.php

New nutes... Adding silica to the lineup, sticking with 3 part GH flora, cal-mag, and drip clean...

New Strains... Gonna be running some more HOL gear, just gotta decide on what to pop. And also hoping and praying that I might be testing some new Poison Genes... ECSD x Doc's Durban Poison... Black Rose x Sour D. IBL... Poison bringing the dank!! Maybe some rare dankness too in a bit?!?! Woohoo!!!

Meanwhile, still holding on to the colored casey, and the big bertha aka midnight madness... Probably run the white jones for the last time, as it's great weed, but I got my casey and many more beans and hybrids to go through (white jones hybrids included ;)) C-plus orange soda pheno gets another shot, so fruity, orangey, and a delight to smoke!

Catch ya in a few when we get down to bean poppin' and building!

Good vibes all

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That hexi design looks sick! I have to resist the urge to remodel...

Soo many beans, soo little time, eh bra? :)

L

LouDog420

pop pop pop.... Starting some Sour Dog from the House of Love bay-bee!!

Meanwhile, a few shots to get the thread started again ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace!!

genetic freaked

Veteran
Great plants Lou! Got more cj x sb started. The last 4 I started were crazy vigorous but turned out to be males. Lol first time that happened. But I did keep one male that I was wishing was a female so I'll see what he can do.

L

LouDog420

Thanks BW! They've really swelled up this last week or so, so I'm a happy camper... And any time I would have spent on the other plots will just have to be put towards digging some new ones this fall ;)

Hey GF! Sounds good man, pop away. Hopefully ya get some better m/f ratios this next round! Pop into the cj grow along if ya get the urge... Link is down in my sig, and we got a few rocking the cj/sb over there.

Good vibes :D