Loudog's lounge

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking awesome over here too brotha!!! Looks like snow at your place. ;) :D

That looks tasty too. Nicely done brudda!!! :cool:

L

LouDog420

Thanks GO! Snow in 95 degree weather, who would have thought ;)
Nice update bro, ladies are lookin sexy as usual :joint: How do those white jones smell?? Really interested in those! Nice hash as well :yay: Much love bro, SL

White jones are still buried all the way in the back of the pod... Hidden away in the smell free zone... LMAO really hard to get good shots of them, let alone trying to get smells with all the other plants in there. Full smell analysis if you can hold off a week or two :D

Last edited:
L

LouDog420

laughing.gif

I'll make a DIY write up after I finish augmenting the snorkel sniffer ;)

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
I need to get some pics of the CJ x SB IX1 females I got going. All 3 look very very promising for sure. One of my buddies I shared the wealth with has his in flower and they are packin the trichs on very early on. He has a couple of nice phenos in flower right now. I need to start up a thread on em before I get em into flower this week, atleast 1 is going in anyways. :D

L

LouDog420

day 60

day 60

quick one here... still suffering from heat... It will be a relief when this grow finishes up.

Whole pod
picture.php

Sweet tooth #4 IBL, pheno 3. A bit leafy for my tastes, but she has filled out a bit, and those buds look nice and dense underneath
picture.php

Casey Jones
picture.php

White Jones 1, dome top
picture.php

White Jones 2, spear top
picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Still looking good even with heat issues. I feel your pain right now bro, its fucking brutal here and humid as hell on top of it so I am having one hell of a time keeping the tents cool enough and the RH where I want it.

Plants are looking dank though looks like its going to be a nice haul. :D :cool:

L

LouDog420

Ya man, nature's way of telling me to shut it down for the summer... I've fought it the past two years and just don't wanna deal with it... Close it down until the fall will be the plan after this run.

Luckily we've been bone dry around here, makes shit a bit easier to deal with...

Cheers brudda ;)

L

LouDog420

'They be likin' my stylee cause it's original!'

Not really, just like me some bradley... Got all you heads in vert-ville to thank for this ;)

Honestly though, this was a stacked learning run... Next run in the fall, gonna blow it up right and say goodbye to these lame temps... In the meantime you'll be seeing some interesting crosses going down in the lounge. I can still play with CFLs during the summer months :D

Loudog does the HFH and casey projects... Polyhybrids of most everything, F3s and BXs of casey jones for preservation

L

LouDog420

day 65, last night

day 65, last night

Last night before they get the chop... Individual shots if I get the urge later, but this 5 pic thing has me frustrated as all hell... Makes it nearly impossible to document a multistrain grow when you have to upload and then post multiple times... I mean WTF is the server fund for, when we keep losing pic limits due to server space and and site speed. The main reason we are here is to share knowledge and PICS! And don't get me started on the smilies........ /RanT

Here's the shots...
picture.php
picture.php

Lowers
picture.php

Sour Bubble
picture.php

4 corners.... White Jones x2. Killer Chem. DSD/Haze
picture.php

Last edited:
L

LouDog420

Midnight Madness Bertha and OG Kush cross
picture.php

Sweet4 IBL
picture.php

Casey
picture.php

Cplus 4
picture.php

DSD x Ohaze/Skunk1
picture.php

Last edited:
L

LouDog420

cplus time.... chimera bringing the dank day 65

cplus time.... chimera bringing the dank day 65

c-plus, fruity, fantastically frosty buds... Two very different phenos that will get the chance to shine again... Hopefully in a bit less of a stressed environment ...

6 left...
picture.php

c-plus 3.... orange soda has turned a bit more musky orange... hoping it comes back full on fizzed up, soda pop smell it had earlier... Foxtailed buds, mostly heat related, cause the lowers filled in nice...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

L

LouDog420

another cplus.... chunky #4... Bit more of a sweet skunk smell. Lovely, and again worthy of a second run.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Fuckin' killer ;)... And since I have one more, FU picture limit...
moon.gif

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Reading and viewing this thread has been an education. Thanks LouDog420 for the grow show. I've a place picked out to hang a bare bulb this winter. Maybe two. It's gotta happen. No doubt about it.

:good:

Latest posts

Latest posts