What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lophophora Williamsii (Peyote) cactus growing

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Maybe i should give it bigger shoes?

Seems like it was a good idea. Growing pretty fast right now.

DFEA8740-E842-47ED-880E-CCED5B5D11C0.jpeg

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Lophophora has a huge taproot in natural habitat... maybe go a bit deeper on the next one?

This thread is very inspiring. I'm glad there's folks into the hobby that are here too!

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Didn't get around to planting my seeds this year so will have to wait for next year.
Just bought the last Lophophora Williaemsii plant from Ozcactusgarden, got an email today saying they were for sale, by the time I read it there was only 1 left in stock which I quickly bought for AU$63 postage included, it is about 55mm wide with multiple heads.

Gry

Veteran
Was blessed with some I was told is quite active, not sure if it is San Pedro or Peruvian Torch,
I do know it loves to grow in this area, planted outside, it grows rapidly. I have some inside that is
almost white from lack of light, but it is still putting on size.