What's new

Looking for that PINE!

EastCoastGambit

Alright so I've acquired some gear to go on that pine hunt. Just planted seeds with 5 Romulan BX1 Regs and 2 Skywalker OG fems. Looking forward to seeing what I get and thinking to cross the 2 if the pine terps are showing up.

Also got some "Christmas in New England" which is basically an F2 of CSI's '79 X-Mas Bud. I'll play with those next and will add them into the mix depending on what they show me for terps and vigor.

Wish me luck. I'll keep you in the know.

EastCoastGambit

Well isn't this a crappy time to lose my sense of smell. Just cracked a jar I am curing and I could barely smell it. Went around testing with incense and essential oils and I can smell a little but not great. At least I hope my bud still smells good.

Might need a friend to help on the terp hunt now. Hope it comes back 100% Covid sucks

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I mentioned Pine Tar Gush earlier in the thread...
which is Gorilla Bubble x Pine Tar Kush (a joint project for @Tonygreen and i )
I just made the F3s and am growing 4 little plants that all smell of pine... and here is a pic of one of the F2s i used to make the seeds... The colour seems to be genetic rather than cold-induced.
PTGfrastymacro.jpg
There are some of the F3s up at seedbay / bou atm.
VG
PTK4.jpg
:tiphat:

EastCoastGambit

I mentioned Pine Tar Gush earlier in the thread...
which is Gorilla Bubble x Pine Tar Kush (a joint project for @Tonygreen and i )
I just made the F3s and am growing 4 little plants that all smell of pine... and here is a pic of one of the F2s i used to make the seeds... The colour seems to be genetic rather than cold-induced.
View attachment 18125009 There are some of the F3s up at seedbay / bou atm.
VG View attachment 18125010 :tiphat:
Those look tasty!

EastCoastGambit

Sorry I've been vacant. Sense of smell has returned so that is good. Have the Romulan and the Skywalker OG in veg and will probably flip them all next week. Plants took a little while to get going as my seedling station isn't very well climate controlled (chilly and low humidity) once I got them in the tent and transplanted into bigger pots they took off. Got one runt that I will transplant and throw outside. The Skywalker are fems and the Romulan are regs, not showing any pre-flowers yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts