What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for that PINE!

rolandomota

Veteran
Holy sheep shit! Cool man that evergreen romulan sounds like I want some! Way too expensive for me but brothers grimm has them cheap 25 for 9 fem hybrid seeds with a romulan mom clone I can do that but I'm turned off by the cross with a lemon strain.

Instead I'm going to get the hyp3rids el squato cuban black haze. They say it's cedar and musk in the nose that it's purple, and has good resin. I like it but most of all its cheap as hell around 65 or 70 total for 30+seeds they are doing a closing the website sale right now im not sure exactly what will happen after they blah blah blah there I go again nevermind I don't like to ramble ......

...wait one last question @midwestkid what's that sativa that's barely starting to flower and what is the donkey dicks right next to them? Are those your pine 🎍 line? Lol if so you should call it donkey pine.

I agree with the terp thing sometimes it changes or also no pine smell but it's in the flavor

Last edited:

Midwest Slim

Holy sheep shit! Cool man that evergreen romulan sounds like I want some! Way too expensive for me but brothers grimm has them cheap 25 for 9 fem hybrid seeds with a romulan mom clone I can do that but I'm turned off by the cross with a lemon strain.

Instead I'm going to get the hyp3rids el squato cuban black haze. They say it's cedar and musk in the nose that it's purple, and has good resin. I like it but most of all its cheap as hell around 65 or 70 total for 30+seeds they are doing a closing the website sale right now im not sure exactly what will happen after they blah blah blah there I go again nevermind I don't like to ramble ......

...wait one last question @midwestkid what's that sativa that's barely starting to flower and what is the donkey dicks right next to them? Are those your pine 🎍 line? Lol if so you should call it donkey pine.

I agree with the terp thing sometimes it changes or also no pine smell but it's in the flavor
What Romulan line are you speaking of that's too expensive?

Also, I'll let @midwestkid clarify of course, but I think the donkey dicks are the Romulan plants. The pics I've seen it seems to produce a giant main cola and the bud I was shown years ago appeared to be one of those big colas. Huge spear shaped nug.

Last edited:

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
The most Pine I ever had and grow was pheno of Khufu by devils harvest seeds it was smell like straight pine needles aromatic oil and taste was straight pine. Not something that I like but shure it was unique plant.
It was very potent and pungent.
All plants were potent very good cross it was.

Midwest Slim

@Midwest Slim 150 a pack is too much for me its the one from romulan genetics I'm referring to.
Ahh, ok thanks for the reply. I've been away from the scene for a few yrs and didn't realize there was a 'Romulan Genetics' seed Co. Just checked it out and they seem to have some legit gear! So thanks!

Those prices are kinda steep, I agree. Have you checked out Next Generation seed Co? They've had Romulan for many years and recently released some Regs and Fems as well as a few crosses that sound promising. They're roughly half the price and some are even less. So you can get some Rom beans for anywhere like $40 - $80 bucks I think.

Next Gen is an old company from Canada and seem to have pretty good reputation.

rolandomota

Veteran
Yea next generation no I'm not interested in those for some reason it's funny how some strains can turn you on and others you just can't get in to them they just don't tickle your imagination.

Midwest Slim

Yea next generation no I'm not interested in those for some reason it's funny how some strains can turn you on and others you just can't get in to them they just don't tickle your imagination.
Fair enough. I'm with you on the certain strains just don't sound appealing.

I thought you were on the hunt for some Romulan with the pine terps. So I was just pointing out that Next Gen has a cpl Rom offerings. Fems and Regs both, for much cheaper that Rom Genetics. Anyways, good luck on your hunt either way!

I emailed that Romulan Genetics company asking about the pine in their Romulan line and got a less than helpful response. So the hunt continues..

Midwest Slim

here's my pine section from 2 different angles.
planted late into July so they are just now starting to shine...
* side note. i grew some Romulan and had labeled the bag "mango nose" several months later the dominant terp is Evergreen tree.
so i guess im saying dont lose faith - those terps can make some wacky changes

i will keep you all posted on how these finish up.
View attachment 18900805 View attachment 18900806
Hey @midwestkid can you perhaps divulge where your Romulan genetics come from? Are they seed from the Romulan seed company? A long held clone? Or perhaps something different? I'm trying to determine which Romulan lines to search though next yr. Any input/help/advice would be greatly appreciated sir! Thanks!

Hoping someone in this thread has a breakthrough

That's already been done and will SOON be available at Strainly

From my tester

"This one outside has pine and undertone of menthol/chemical like vics vapor rub. They pack it on and finish just as fast."

CripXmas A

IMG_3206.jpeg
IMG_3207.jpeg
IMG_3209.jpeg
IMG_3208.jpeg
IMG_3210.jpeg

I'm now in the process of completing F6 double A CripXmas BX that give pine menthol gas terps and further increases yeild

I've made 1/2 packs available for those who want strong 🌲⛽🧊🌶️ terps on a budget. I'm far more generous with extra bonuses that will give everything needed. Only Crippy and Xmas dwarf line 49 day finish combination available anywhere!

Attachments

• IMG_3595.jpeg
    IMG_3595.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3502.jpeg
    IMG_3502.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3402.jpeg
    IMG_3402.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3280.jpeg
    IMG_3280.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 33

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
Maroc Insp. x (Maroc Insp. x Flatland Basic)

It has been curing since the end of september 23'. Has that good mediterranean pine smell with a hint of mint, anis and pepper. If I smoke it, the room will smell just like you would burn pine needles. It is a kind of stealth smoke, as hardly anybody would recognize it as weed because it has nothing of the common strong weed smell that people know.

I also tried the hash of it and suddenly you have that typical traditional maroc smell. Really good strong high that is pretty uplifting with a stoney edge. This plant is not the best pheno there is in the seedstock, but I really like pine and it does what I want. On new years I rolled a big pure joint with it together with its hash, that was a real treat and I enjoyed it big time. A nice start into the year.

IMG_2730_1024x768.JPG

IMG_2735_1024x768.JPG

Regards

exoticrobotic

The romulan i'm smoking (they were f2s of the bx1 ) taste of lemon sour musk and also that kush taste, like a pear drop but instead of pear kush taste it is stinky earthy parsnips. I also catch whiffs of Heineken beer..It stinks in an eye watering way and has hints of pine but not what i would describe as pure pine.

in growth one stank of vicks vapour rub but came out parsnippy in the smoke.

They range in highs from more upbeat to more chill but all have some nice depth to them.

I smoke so much i didnt realise how high i am until i went to B&Q and caught hysterics at the checkout waiting to return some insulation.

The Mexican was from Mexico 🇲🇽 was surfer outside grown weed and unlike anything else i've ever smoked, on a par with the Peyote :biggrin:

Maroon long red hairs, little thistle like buds, stank of pine resin.

Last edited: