What's new

Looking for that PINE!

EastCoastGambit

20230315_215843_HDR.jpg
put into some bigger pots. I believe they're 2 gallon. Looking to finish in these. Probably veg for another week or so just to recover and get some roots. Wonder how many girls will show. Couldn't fit all 12 in my 2x4

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Well after growing out 4 female friesland m33 from kwik seeds I have to say that I'm not sure I found the pure pine that everyone is looking for. But with that said I have found some amazing pine with a hint of citrus in a couple along with a citrus chocolate profile. I had a friend remark that one tastes just like a pine cone. I do think pure pine s in the line somewhere just might take a couple packs. Very pine adjacent terps on a amazing plant. I real winner for northern growers! Hope this helps!

I found this combo the most usual. pine/citrus or pine/chocolate... and pine/skunk was very usual back in the days...

I like titans haze, as it is piney chocolate incense after some curing.

full

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Flying Dutchmen? grew that years ago and it was outstanding

be safe and grow well

S_M

yeah it was nice. I grew only cut of it which is around. I think that two times. it was uplifting to some point, but not crazy sativa that makes you act like fool...

I thinkt that titans haze x romulan or titans haze x other pine indica, could make some nice cross for pine enthusiasts...

EastCoastGambit

20230405_110251.jpg
partial soul mate grow in progress. Some males are culled now so there is more room not shown in this photo. 8 plants total about 1 week into 12/12. I'll keep you updated on any pine report as this moves along. More details on my grow journal page.

@EastCoastGambit get NL#2 from AG seeds. It definitely has what you’re looking for. Also Crippy (aka Chem D x Paki Blue) has the terps. Sunshine State Seed at Strainly has it, however it has intersex trait that has to bred out to be fertile for pistil receptors otherwise development of seed is very low and deformed. 2 generations of IBL (Xmas Bud and PTK) will phase it out to become highly receptive to pollination. If you decide to get Tampa Crippy, the F1’s X’s are highly unstable, so it requires work to get it sexually stabilized to use. I got real lucky in my 3rd generation as a new recombinant emerged not defined by phenotypic expression of any of the 3 strains. I’m about to show you 2 plants 4 months old that don’t stretch and or grow fast vertically. A is the new Xmas bud recombinant and B is the Crippy recombinant
5C1BCCD4-E8CA-4412-BDA6-55D2D7A3A42D.jpeg
5487A6E8-0066-42A4-B215-C224F7EE806E.jpeg

TC A x Xmas Bud 49 days done

2D3E2150-E691-4B09-8FEF-699B3464FDB8.jpeg
DB737F02-7378-4A09-A875-77F594FC3D9F.jpeg

I’m still looking for testers that know the ropes of doing it and the opportunity to try something metallic pine-mint terps NEXT LEVEL bordering hallucinogenic insanity. Contact me here or OG if you’re game. I have 6 growers running now and all are telling me uniform plants. Lots of excitement from those who are growing CripXmas (Tampa Crippy x Xmas Bud 79 x PTK x NL#2) I will also be doing bag seed Maui Wowie from 2017 that’s eucalyptus/mint/pine terps to Xmas bud 79

Maui Wowie pheno A

06054927-FD9E-4E7F-B1A3-A11BD32A0043.jpeg
1EAFC7A6-E8D5-4F1F-B8DF-40E42E4752D6.jpeg

Found it! My Maui A HAS the loud classic pine terps you want for your project. It’s so soothing and relaxing… I used Xmas pollen on another plant and may have hit this girl. @EastCoastGambit IF I get at least 20 beans that pass crush testing, I’ll send ya 5. IF I get more I can send 10 😎

EastCoastGambit

Found it! My Maui A HAS the loud classic pine terps you want for your project. It’s so soothing and relaxing… I used Xmas pollen on another plant and may have hit this girl. @EastCoastGambit IF I get at least 20 beans that pass crush testing, I’ll send ya 5. IF I get more I can send 10 😎
Excellent, most appreciated. I'll send some of my cross back your way in exchange if you like.

Forest of Cheem

Nice work everyone. I’m also looking to find a super piney variety. Got some Xmas Bud, PTK, Pinesoul as well. Something I have that I haven’t heard anyone talk about yet is some seeds from Secret Santa. He’s calling them Pine-Sol Breath, they’re RKS F5x RKS F5. Apparently that generation produced heavy pine smells that translate well to taste. We’ll see! All these are getting grown outdoors in Northern New Mexico

Latest posts

Latest posts