What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for that PINE!

midwestkid

Veteran
Hey @midwestkid can you perhaps divulge where your Romulan genetics come from? Are they seed from the Romulan seed company? A long held clone? Or perhaps something different? I'm trying to determine which Romulan lines to search though next yr. Any input/help/advice would be greatly appreciated sir! Thanks!
these plants i grew outdoor this year didnt express enough pine for me to call it a pine line.

These are not Romulan. this is a homeade cross based off of a pine scented bubba x a sour dough line (sour d x ogkb)
this line put out cheese aromas, candy aromas and some pine. neat smells, but not 100% pine.

the romulan that i grew was from Romulan Jake. those were not pine either. i just had that mango cedar one that caught my attention.

Behold CripXmas A2 Terpenes CoA. For the most part I was right about the profile. The Caryophyllene is dominant, limonene can't even tell it's there, but it ALL comes together as subtle pepper/ strong pine/mint/gas. I'm planning on selfing this AND will be worked into an RKS I just got done growing, an exact taste of the 90's terp Bud is coming. I have my A2 that's crossed to double Xmas that really amps the terpinolene and can smash sativa elongation down. Search Strainly if you need breeding material. You won't get a combination of Xmas Crippy PTK and NL2 ANYWHERE! It's one of a kind and mark my words , it will catch on, just as growers who praised my G13 x Fig Widow after I left, the CripXmas line is my coming back to the top 🧐🔥🌲 I have DONE what everyone has longed for, not just pine, pine WITH strong potency too!
IMG_4238.png

Mid 5th week and guess what, my BX2 is a 6 week trait. Amber heads already appeared so it's a frenetic finish now. Pure ICE nugs that are 1-3 hitter quitter blow your lungs apart, higher terpinolene too. Small popcorn are higher in glands, potency and terps. This is the bud reminiscent of the early 90's
IMG_4462.jpeg
IMG_4463.jpeg
IMG_4465.jpeg
IMG_4468.jpeg
IMG_4469.jpeg

They look eager to get in the tent 😁

Oh yes, when I go to the room that has a latch not to let them in but vent ajar, they follow me, all kinds of plastic and wires to chew. They scream and holler when I keep the door closed while working. They know I don't want them in there, but cats go where they know they're not supposed to, it's a cat curiosity thing 😏

Your buds remind me of the old photos of sensi seeds Silver Pearl.

Now that's very interesting you said that, because I've heard "claims" Crippy descended from Silver/Early Pearl but that could make sense with the popcorn pheno being 6 weeks flowering 🤔 Some says it's Triangle Kush that it descends from.

Last edited:
IMG_4491.jpeg
IMG_4508.jpeg
IMG_4498.jpeg
IMG_4504.jpeg
IMG_4492.jpeg
IMG_4507.jpeg

This is what the TC A BX2 finished as. This is TRUE Crippy I've named White Diamonds popcorn FL Crippy, sticky gooey and full Terpinolene, much higher. 6 hour high and longer. 1-3 hitter creeper effects from Xmas Bud. This is what everyone LOOKING for, the old time crusted popcorn nuggets. The terps and potency aren't in large giga colas, because through the years I've found popcorn buds to be the strongest in potency, terps and effects. Limited availability on Strainly until more is produced but don't expect bargains fully developed seed is low ratio to deformed and not fit to send out!

2ft
58 grams 1 gallon
43 days total flowering

Oh yeah one more thing, let's show you WHO my MENTOR was in the late 90's and THAT name should tell you I ran with very big dogs in the cannabis community nationwide!

IMG_4612.jpeg
IMG_4613.jpeg
IMG_4562.jpeg

ReprobateMind

No pine yet but here are some M33 Friesland from Kwik Seeds / The Real Seed Company. I just transplanted them from 1 gallon pots into 3 gallons filled with Super Soil. Hopefully they won't burn. Very branchy plants that grow like a Christmas tree.

Attachments

• IMG_1620.JPG
    IMG_1620.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1621.JPG
    IMG_1621.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1609.JPG
    IMG_1609.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1613.JPG
    IMG_1613.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1614.JPG
    IMG_1614.JPG
    885.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1616.JPG
    IMG_1616.JPG
    969.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

ReprobateMind

17 days later. Two turned out to be males which I culled.

IMG_1604.JPG

It has three branches per node.
IMG_1605.JPG

I'll take clones, and once they've rooted, transplant the mom into a 5 gallon, veg it another two weeks, and then flower it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts