What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

looking for testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
yea i was kinda wondering myself whats up with those beans?
ive been expecing them for the last 2 weeks.
if they dont get here soon i may have to wait till next run, as my room is almost full of seedlings ready to go now.

S

sourpuss

Shit. Nothing here yet.... maybe u guys were right? Hard to believe every pack got snagged.

S

sourpuss

Can the peeps who have received testers pls confirm they have been sent.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I've never had anything from the bay/bou that hasn't arrived the morning after it's been sent.
If they were sent a week ago,as thepheonix posted,they would of been little seedlings by now!!

ok, I see you are in the UK.........means I am at least a week behind you on receiving mine if they were sent at the same time.

yea i was kinda wondering myself whats up with those beans?
ive been expecing them for the last 2 weeks.
if they dont get here soon i may have to wait till next run, as my room is almost full of seedlings ready to go now.

I cannot wait any longer or it messes up my whole schedule/holiday etc........I understand these are free beans.......but also realize that I also need to invest my time and $ into growing them out and if I do not have them am shit out of luck.

Will post when I do get them and then will post when I am able to drop them.

ojd, I know you have some fire in them beans.....but after no updates from old pink on the status I have to put them on the back burner.

ok, I see you are in the UK.........means I am at least a week behind you on receiving mine if they were sent at the same time.

I cannot wait any longer or it messes up my whole schedule/holiday etc........I understand these are free beans.......but also realize that I also need to invest my time and $ into growing them out and if I do not have them am shit out of luck.

Will post when I do get them and then will post when I am able to drop them.

ojd, I know you have some fire in them beans.....but after no updates from old pink on the status I have to put them on the back burner.

i posted something similar a few days ago, it must of been "cleaned up".

considering this:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Seeds will be ready end of June and will need to be started early July. If you can't start then don't put your name down

id almost dare to say old pink has a room of og and lem chem for himself and weve all been boned.

Now cough up some beans you ****s or I'll send the boys round to thong the fuck outta ya.
housos-trio-300x0.jpg

[/FONT]

Mrs.Ping29

I have lots of space ! I'm ready to test any of the cookie crosses or triangle crosses. Be growing in hempy bucket k.i.s.s style flowered under a 600 watt hps in a 5X5X7 tent! I would be very appreciative to test for you !

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I still haven't received anything yet. No worries, I will have space for them, no matter when they come. Even if I have to make the space from scratch, lol!

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
just a heads up
these testers have not been sent out yet, we have an issue with the list and the strains not matching up
I'll get with OJD and see if we can get it sorted out and get these shipped ASAP

again sorry for the delay

OP

just a heads up
these testers have not been sent out yet, we have an issue with the list and the strains not matching up
I'll get with OJD and see if we can get it sorted out and get these shipped ASAP

OP

Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me.

I'll say again.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Seeds will be ready end of June and will need to be started early July. If you can't start then don't put your name down

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
just a heads up

OP

thanks for the info OP...

mack 10

Veteran
If the seeds haven't been sent yet don't send em my way, I found out a few days ago my daughters leukemia has been declared terminal doctors say she has 5 months tops to live so I'm not growing anything. these next 5 months are all about her im taking her to all the places shes wants to see. If the seeds have already been sent I won't even open the package I'll just stuff em into a bigger envelope and mail back to OLDPINK to send to a backup tester. And yes I'll include a money order too pay for shipping and handling to cover the cost of getting them too a backup tester.

That's terrible. Only 5 months!
I really don't know what to say.

But I hope they are wrong.
Go and enjoy as much time together as you can.

Buddle

Veteran
Very sorry to hear Midwest..you've been told your daughter has five months to live and grown men are whining about free seeds taking too long..kinda puts a bad taste in my mouth..i pray something fantastic happens for you and your daughter.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Very sorry to hear Midwest..you've been told your daughter has five months to live and grown men are whining about free seeds taking too long..kinda puts a bad taste in my mouth..i pray something fantastic happens for you and your daughter.

Thanks for the kind words it really does mean a lot. And yeah the next few months are all about her period.

S

sourpuss

Hope your spending that quality time with her midwest. Gotta be the hardest thing to go through imo... knock on wood... just thinkin about it I can feel a tiny bit of your pain.. very sorry to hear!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts