What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

looking for testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail just came and still nothing, so glad I held off on taking cuts of my proven strains to do this test grow, old pink has had my addy since july28th and still nothing I'm giving em two more days to show up than I'm just running my usual varieties. Old pink is no Clarence. No wonder why people have stopped giving the bay and the boo their buisness.

no joke, i expected them at least a month ago. thank fuck i took clones. thank fuck even harder they rooted.

S

sourpuss

Personally im expecting them during this week being the soonest. Im not sure about test packs but if they r sent reg mail then I find it takes up to 2 weeks to arrive. Op told me he sent them on the weekend just over a week ago. So I think alls well I hope...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
old pink has had my addy since july28th and still nothing I'm giving em two more days to show up than I'm just running my usual varieties. ********************.

Wheew, Thought I was the only one that didn't get their beans when expected...same deal, if I do not get mine by this Saturday they will have to wait until the next round. Royal Mail takes exactly 7 to 8 days to my addy............from past experience of 5 mailings so far.

ojd, Curious to when old pink (the boo) got the beans from you?

May be my last transaction here as well depending on your answer :tiphat:
Thanks......just do ot wish to have empty spots under the lights

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Not a good endorsement of the distribution/shipping system.

Good to know.

Placed order at Herbies on June 9 got them June 16. East coast US.

I hope everyone gets the beans, or at least a reasonable excuse.

Not a good endorsement of the distribution/shipping system.

Good to know.

Placed order at Herbies on June 9 got them June 16. East coast US.

I hope everyone gets the beans, or at least a reasonable excuse.

No shit. 3 orders to South Australia from herbie this year, all to diferent addies, in under 2 weeks a piece.

OldPink has had my details for a great deal longer than 2 weeks.

Does someone want to give me a job? I'm sure i could put seeds in bags quicker than a month an order...

I mean fuck, maybe we're all assholes, and ojd just gave oldpink a mother and father plant and we're all waiting for op to grow the seeds himself... But i doubt it. That would be about the only excuse for taking this bloody long though.

S

sourpuss

Did anyone say it was coming royal air mail? Then if it is id expect it to be here. I hope op wasnt waiting for the complete list as I was a tiny bit not on the ball in sending my address... according to what op told me id be expecting them by this friday. Not a month ago. How the f do you expect your testers a month ago when the man posted the thread about sending in ypur addresses approx 2 weeks ago... dunno am I missing something here? Or is everyone a little uptight?

sdd420

Veteran
Relax..........OP is just busy plus this is summer vacation and he could be short staffed. I know how you all feel but mail can be slow and this is an extra task put on OP.........please just relax give it a little longer I know your gonna be taken care of. None of my business of course but he's never let me down. Peace sdd

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I had to go ahead and start some other bits n pieces, so they'll probably arrive in todays mail ;)

no worries though, I can start these any time in the next 2 weeks and not be too far behind :)

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
If the seeds haven't been sent yet don't send em my way, I found out a few days ago my daughters leukemia has been declared terminal doctors say she has 5 months tops to live so I'm not growing anything. these next 5 months are all about her im taking her to all the places shes wants to see. If the seeds have already been sent I won't even open the package I'll just stuff em into a bigger envelope and mail back to OLDPINK to send to a backup tester. And yes I'll include a money order too pay for shipping and handling to cover the cost of getting them too a backup tester.

GSPfan

Veteran
Don't even worry about it Midwest sticky. A pack of seeds means nothing now. My heart goes out to you and your family.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
If the seeds haven't been sent yet don't send em my way, I found out a few days ago my daughters leukemia has been declared terminal doctors say she has 5 months tops to live so I'm not growing anything. these next 5 months are all about her im taking her to all the places shes wants to see. If the seeds have already been sent I won't even open the package I'll just stuff em into a bigger envelope and mail back to OLDPINK to send to a backup tester. And yes I'll include a money order too pay for shipping and handling to cover the cost of getting them too a backup tester.

so very sorry to hear this news, midwest, my thoughts are with you and your family...

all the best
j

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey mid-west,,,,
my wife and I send love,,blessings and light at this terrible time,,,,,
very sorry to hear of your girls diagnosis,,,944s2

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
damn MidWest,i hear ya on the beans...only bean you should be concerned about is LITTLE CUTIE PIE....ONE LOVE BRUDDA.....hang in there my man, you and the misses stay strong..

sdd420

Veteran
So sorry to hear this don't give up my mother is going on 2 years with stage 4 breast cancer. Best Wishes sdd

Im down with anything and you got about 2 weeks before i start popping seeds.
But if i had my choice it would be out of the OG Chem project
Good luck with it all no matter what.

J

jaded1

I've never had anything from the bay/bou that hasn't arrived the morning after it's been sent.
If they were sent a week ago,as thepheonix posted,they would of been little seedlings by now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts