What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for info on treating colon cancer

topheavy420

Looking for info on treating colon cancer that has spread to liver. The mass in the colon has been removed and now they are getting chemo to shrink spots in liver.

Is a 1:1 the best profile to go with?

Something similar to a RSO? With his schedule and amount ingested?

Start now or wait until the chemo regimen is done?

Besides those main questions any relevant info is welcomed, along with any experience in this situation or similar situation.

Thank you for reading :thank you:

MKGROW

I'm no expert but I'd say srart asap w treatment. It will help w the side effect of the chemo.
A high THC strain if possible THC kills the cancer cells or causes them to die.
You may also want to add a rso suppository, you can get empty jell caps online or at some drug stores. That will get the meds into the colon ares faster and also be less psychoactive.
Hope that helps a little

Im no doctor but Rick says THC heavy material is what you want, forget the cbd, that is very serious cancer and if it was me I would be on rso immediately either made yourself done right or supplied by an organic farm or dispensary that gives it out to patients in need. They exist. I see it on instagram semi often. Some people even ingest it rectally but I am not sure how that would pertain to someone who just had some of their colon removed.

topheavy420

Thank you for the replies!

I should have been more specific they had a section of their colon removed and now have an ostemy bag. Possible reattachment if remission is acheived. So I would assume not to put anything in that end at this point but good idea, hadn't crossed my mind.

Ok I guess I'm going to immerse myself in RSO info and get to work after the weekend. I have wakeford(ubc chemo x g13 skunk), super lemon haze to work with immediately and I just germed a whole pack nl5 x haze. Sounds like the haze hybrids is the direction to go in for high THC.

Much appreciated! :thank you:

Wakeford is also really high thc. If you can mix different strains thats good too but from what I gather stay away from the cbd ones

Mystic Funk

Looking for info on treating colon cancer that has spread to liver. The mass in the colon has been removed and now they are getting chemo to shrink spots in liver.

Is a 1:1 the best profile to go with?

Something similar to a RSO? With his schedule and amount ingested?

Start now or wait until the chemo regimen is done?

Besides those main questions any relevant info is welcomed, along with any experience in this situation or similar situation.

Thank you for reading :thank you:

let me start off by saying i'm very sorry to hear this...

from what I read the person should rid the body of toxins that cause cancer first before treatment. that way the body can uptake nutrients and medications effectively.
here are some of the products I use that work great to clean the body of harmful toxins and maintain good health...
also I hear rick Simpson oil works good for treating cancer.

http://www.infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/wellness/liver-shield.html

http://www.infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/wellness/oxy-powder.html

http://beyondtangy.com/btt-2pt0.html

from what I've learned, ALL diseases can be linked back to a deficiency in the body. in other words if you get sick your body is lacking a key nutrient...

be sure your friend talks to his or her doctor before using any supplements.

hope everything works out..

peace!
-mystic:tiphat:

Last edited:

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I'm recovering from rectal cancer...

Thank you for the replies!

I should have been more specific they had a section of their colon removed and now have an ostemy bag. Possible reattachment if remission is acheived. So I would assume not to put anything in that end at this point but good idea, hadn't crossed my mind.

Ok I guess I'm going to immerse myself in RSO info and get to work after the weekend. I have wakeford(ubc chemo x g13 skunk), super lemon haze to work with immediately and I just germed a whole pack nl5 x haze. Sounds like the haze hybrids is the direction to go in for high THC.

Much appreciated! :thank you:

My tumor was 6 1/2 cm long and was 1 cm from my anus. It was causing a lot of pain. It was removed after 8 weeks of Radiation and Chemotherapy. My surgery was more than 6 hours as some cancer spread to the attached pelvic wall. I have a permanent Colostomy. After recovering from surgery I underwent 6 months of Chemotherapy Infusion of oxeilplatin and xylodal. After the treatment I got the Neuropathy in my hands and feet. Now 3 months after my last treatment most of the feeling in my hands has returned and my feet are getting better also. I am having a PET/CT in a couple of weeks to verify that my cancer is gone. My MRI and CT scans indicated no issues.

It looks like I'll be back on the road in a couple of months or so.

I did not use RSO to help with my cancer.

I used Marijuana to minimize the effects of Radiation burns, help ease the unpleasant side effects of Chemotherapy and help with sleeping at night and general well being.

Best of luck during your treatment and recovery.

If you have any questions or just want to talk about anything, I'll be here.

Peace :party:

topheavy420

Wakeford is also really high thc. If you can mix different strains thats good too but from what I gather stay away from the cbd ones

I remember reading that about wakeford but assumed it had some cbd because of the narcotic indica effects but after looking at some test results I am wrong. Very high THC, so thanks for spurring me to check!

topheavy420

let me start off by saying i'm very sorry to hear this...

from what I read the person should rid the body of toxins that cause cancer first before treatment. that way the body can uptake nutrients and medications effectively.
here are some of the products I use that work great to clean the body of harmful toxins and maintain good health...
also I hear rick Simpson oil works good for treating cancer.

http://www.infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/wellness/liver-shield.html

http://www.infowarsstore.com/health-and-wellness/wellness/oxy-powder.html

http://beyondtangy.com/btt-2pt0.html

from what I've learned, ALL diseases can be linked back to a deficiency in the body. in other words if you get sick your body is lacking a key nutrient...

be sure your friend talks to his or her doctor before using any supplements.

hope everything works out..

peace!
-mystic:tiphat:

Thanks for your reply! Funny you put up links to infowars store as this person is adamant on trying their super male vitality because a few years before diagnosis he noticed a significant drop in testosterone and there seems to be some scientific coralation to testosterone drop and cancer. I will deffinately share with him your thoughts and suggestions.

1 study against thousands of confirmed treatments would not sway me to use cbd when my life depended on it but that's me.

The reason being that cbd is not responsible for narcotic effects. Its the total opposite. Its been shown to diminish the effects of thc which is whats been proven to be anti cancerous. If anything it should be used as a plan b as to not interfere with the thc.

I know you're just trying to help Mystic but infowars are some if the biggest shills online...I wouldn't give them anything.

My dad just beat blood cancer without cannabis, just did what his doc said to do, chemo, transplant, and is cured for the time being.

topheavy420

My tumor was 6 1/2 cm long and was 1 cm from my anus. It was causing a lot of pain. It was removed after 8 weeks of Radiation and Chemotherapy. My surgery was more than 6 hours as some cancer spread to the attached pelvic wall. I have a permanent Colostomy. After recovering from surgery I underwent 6 months of Chemotherapy Infusion of oxeilplatin and xylodal. After the treatment I got the Neuropathy in my hands and feet. Now 3 months after my last treatment most of the feeling in my hands has returned and my feet are getting better also. I am having a PET/CT in a couple of weeks to verify that my cancer is gone. My MRI and CT scans indicated no issues.

It looks like I'll be back on the road in a couple of months or so.

I did not use RSO to help with my cancer.

I used Marijuana to minimize the effects of Radiation burns, help ease the unpleasant side effects of Chemotherapy and help with sleeping at night and general well being.

Best of luck during your treatment and recovery.

If you have any questions or just want to talk about anything, I'll be here.

Peace :party:

Thank you for sharing, very brave of you and it sounds like a congratulations could be in order very soon. I will deffinately pm in the near future.

topheavy420

1 study against thousands of confirmed treatments would not sway me to use cbd when my life depended on it but that's me.

The reason being that cbd is not responsible for narcotic effects. Its the total opposite. Its been shown to diminish the effects of thc which is whats been proven to be anti cancerous. If anything it should be used as a plan b as to not interfere with the thc.

I know you're just trying to help Mystic but infowars are some if the biggest shills online...I wouldn't give them anything.

My dad just beat blood cancer without cannabis, just did what his doc said to do, chemo, transplant, and is cured for the time being.

Hi T

First I want to thank you for your thoughts and opinions. Very helpful.

Second the 1:1 is the plan b as its neither here or there right now. But this person is very young and has young children and wants all his bases covered. Understandable no doubt.

Third he has the best oncologist around and has and is following his reccamended treatments, ie surgery and chemo. All supplements MUST be approved by the doc, no ifs, ands or butts about this. Doctors orders.

Mystic Funk

Thanks for your reply! Funny you put up links to infowars store as this person is adamant on trying their super male vitality because a few years before diagnosis he noticed a significant drop in testosterone and there seems to be some scientific coralation to testosterone drop and cancer. I will deffinately share with him your thoughts and suggestions.

your welcome.
I have not tried it yet, but I hear the super male works good.

I Hope your friend gets better!

peace!
-mystic

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Good Advice

Good Advice

Third he has the best oncologist around and has and is following his reccamended treatments, ie surgery and chemo. All supplements MUST be approved by the doc, no ifs, ands or butts about this. Doctors orders.

I talked to both my Oncologist and my Radiation Oncologist and they were OK with using Marijuana to treat the side effects of my treatments.

We all knew that Marijuana wasn't going to cure my cancer. Surgery is the best cure for operable cancer.

It would be unethical for a Doctor to recommend RSO instead of the currently available treatments.

Have you wondered why it is not recommended?

topheavy420

I talked to both my Oncologist and my Radiation Oncologist and they were OK with using Marijuana to treat the side effects of my treatments.

We all knew that Marijuana wasn't going to cure my cancer. Surgery is the best cure for operable cancer.

It would be unethical for a Doctor to recommend RSO instead of the currently available treatments.

Have you wondered why it is not recommended?

As you know this is a dire situation, surgery and chemo were necessary. He's only had two chemo treatments so far. Shinkage and further spread has yet to be determined. The odds are stagering though and not in his favor.

The way we are looking at it is there may be something to cannabis as a medicine for cancer in itself and maybe not, we aren't staking any claims. But the therapeutic properties are deffinately there and RSO is really just a potent edible at the end of the day. He is gonna take things slowly find out how much helps and go with that, not what RS says. No offense Mr Simpson.

The doc is cool with him smoking weed and edibles so finding a desired effect from RSO isn't something we are worried about. The doc is even willing to give Marinol, knows about GW pharmaceutical and runs the clinical trials where he is so who knows where things will go.

There is just so much information out there, and folks need to be careful.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
It's a tough row to hoe..

It's a tough row to hoe..

Do you know which Chemo drugs they are giving him?

I was given Infusions every three weeks which took about 4-5 hours. The symptoms worsened about 8 weeks before the end of the six months of treatment.

There are a few very popular Chemotherapy treatment drugs for Colorectal cancer. (Which work)

The big concern would be spreading to the Lymph glands or major organs.

Best of luck :party: