What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for a legit cut of GDP

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SSIA, let me know if you have a legit cutting and can trace it back and have photos. TIA, have lots of nice older heirlooms to offer in return.

🙏
I searched forever for that true cut too. I bought clones from people, i tried many things in seed form and nothing has had that lingering confectionary purple kool aid flavor. I wish you luck finding the original the guy above looks to have her. That bubba is super legit if i were him id ask for that cut. Great looking work man!

HappyDude32ed

Thank you guys … she is exactly like my man said. The fruitiest purple candy flavor. I’m not one to say outlandish descriptions I couldn’t even if I want to lol she is truly a gem
Damn I hope to have her in my garden one day. Grape Terps we're some of my favorite when I had em in highschool 😆
I have no idea what strain it was, but it was a very grape candy and nice dark purple buds. I bought a few zips of it, and then the guy who was holding it left to another state and I never saw it again 😢 I still remember that taste and smell of the smoke tho !

Tony Tokes

Damn I hope to have her in my garden one day. Grape Terps we're some of my favorite when I had em in highschool 😆
I have no idea what strain it was, but it was a very grape candy and nice dark purple buds. I bought a few zips of it, and then the guy who was holding it left to another state and I never saw it again 😢 I still remember that taste and smell of the smoke tho !
Ughhh that is a sad ending lol

Emeraldjack713

This is #3
Snapchat-385425756.jpg
Snapchat-55256858.jpg
Snapchat-1061621665.jpg
20231014_212221.jpg
20230929_181807.jpg

HappyDude32ed

Damn ! She look gorgeous 🙌

Strawberry, Grape, Oatmeal sounds heavenly and nice, chunky, crystalin buds 💎

I love the sound of #1 too.
If she tasted anything like the only floral girl I ever got to smoke, she would have definitely stayed with me forever haha

HappyDude32ed

And I'm hoping someone here could chim in and help out.

I have been doing a bit of reading here over the last few weeks.

I saw a post by Dr. PurPur awhile back where he said he had a cut of GDP from Honeydew Ca.

He said:

"The flavor is Very distinct.
Very Strong Grape/Lemon.
Some of the best Ive ever tasted."

I'm curious to know if anyone has any other info on this cut, and if it's still floating around.

I know someone who grabbed Dr. PurPurs cut from Stoney917 (RIP Brother 💚😥)

He also said it was the best cut he had ever had !

I'm just trying to understand the history and differences between the older cuts.

I think Dr. P had his cut around 2009 or earlier. That's the first time I saw it posted here at least.

When was Ken's cut first seen ?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really trying to understand origin of certain cuts and why I feel there were a few different ones floating around.

And @Dr. Purpur
If you are still around the site I would love to hear some more information on your special GDP cut !

I Care

The GDP really has lost its original bite. Never has anything lingered in such a welcoming way as the good ol’ GDP. Anything I’ve seen in the last 10 years has lost its color and juiciness. Might not be what it was, but it’s still pretty addictive compared to anything else.