What's new

Looking EVERYWHERE for Sweet tooth #4 and Blockhead!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next time just remember that they do not sit out in front of your house if they are there for pot plants, they would be in your yard or house already with a warrant. Good future growing to you brother! :canabis:

GlaZed420

Next time just remember that they do not sit out in front of your house if they are there for pot plants, they would be in your yard or house already with a warrant. Good future growing to you brother! :canabis:

ya i know i have past since stopped growing... not because of that incident but i am planning my career as a fire fighter, i wish i could continue on but maybe in 25 years i can resume:comfort:

A

alegoblin

Hey Sotf420 got several #3 into flower room and took cuts on them. What am I looking for please?

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, that is up to you man. I would look for the best potency and highest yield in the shortest time. Isn't that what we all want? Are you keeping track of which one clones the fastest as well? ;)

Be careful with the #3 in flower as it is prone to budrot/mold if the RH is too high. Try to keep it around 50% if possible, and keep in mind that it often goes up higher at night due to the temperature drop & condensation. They do need plenty of MG in flower or sometimes they will "pray" for it with leafs pointing nearly straight up with discoloration but hopefully you don't have any deficencies in flower until the end when they start turning colors and smelling like candy!

:greenstars:

Pictures, we want pictures! How many females do you have?

A

alegoblin

Just 2 out of 5 were girlies. Gonna hold on to the biggest boy. Have some Bog sour lifesaver next to them. Will post pics tommorow if I get a chance. I got 3 packs of adventure mix I cant wait to get into. Find out all about that Blue Sat. ;) Oh yea I just popped some of DGs Sweetest Cindy so maybe we shall see what #3 does to/for Cindy at the ball??? LOL

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow man you have some good shit going! I definitely want to see pics, and dude make sure you keep that Swt #3 male, I would pollinate everything with it. :greenstars:

A

alegoblin

Yea the #3 males has a real stand out hes a good 6" taller than the rest. I will probably take some cuts from him and do it later as I am short on space. I got shit for a camera but will have a go at it tomorrow. Wish I could take pics like Doobie Duck. :) Anyway dont want to litter up this gentlemans thread to much. PM me if you want. I enjoy all your posts you are very informative especially regarding Steve gear. Hope Kootenay gets it going on.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright, just be aware it may start opening up flowers and dropping pollen without a 12/12 cycle. It is very common for them to autoflower.

A

alegoblin

Will keep a wary eye on the big stud! Thanks for that heads up. You arent waiting up for some rez gear are you? LOL

G

GroMore

it makes me wonder about Gyspy's freebie Blockheads he used to send out...I still have around 10 beans there but whether they'd sprout or not...hmmm

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would only buy them from someone you trust or wait for Kootenay to re-release them this year. There are alot of beans out there being sold as "Sweet Tooth", many times copies of Barney's version which is not even related.

The #4 hybrid ones on seedbay right now are very Sweet Tooth dominant with the new further male backcross making them 2/3 pure Sweet Tooth #4 and I am 100% sure of their origins as the parents came direct from Breeder Steve by way of Gypsy. I know for a fact they grow some fruity killer buds with a beautful buzz & totally covered in frost. Less than 2 days left! :canabis:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Tooth bean auctions on seedbay ending in less than 12 hrs