What's new

Looking EVERYWHERE for Sweet tooth #4 and Blockhead!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A HUNDRED MILLIOOOOOOOOOON DOLLARRRRRRRRRRRRS :greenstars:

Grow them out and do an open pollination with all healthy plants! :woohoo: Be a hero.

H

hulkbogan

There are surely some phenos that can knock your dick in the dirt man, I prefer the more functional type high myself. I would take a pure Tooth over the LUI for an everyday smoke based on personal preference because I am not a huge fan of the Ortega buzz & it's sometimes very couchlock effect but that is me since I don't like to be too sleepy & zombied out because I'm already too fucking lazy as it is! ;)

I tried like 11 or 12 phenos and they all had the same low ceiling boring buzz, lots of interesting fruity smells though including mango and strawberry.

tryptaphyte

SOTF420 Whats happened to sweet tooth by the way, will we see it in the future or has one of the purest most tasty genes lost to to the world of crosses... think i'm set on sweetest cindy, now that sounds like a scrumptious lady

kstampy

Steve got in trouble and production was stopped (from what I understand). Kootenay is in the works of making F2s this summer of some old SWT stuff so we will just have to wait and see how that goes.

tryptaphyte

Thanks man, you pointed me toward sweetest cindy :) gonna have to go with it sounds delightful. Real shame about Steve, kootenay rings a bell, not too down with breeders names and such, I sincerely hope sweet tooth goes back into production.... the taste... oh the taste!

kstampy

Yeah I prefer it for the body/mind stress relief but I do love that taste lol. I just started some Blockhead and 4/5 are going and the 5th popped but I don't see a taproot yet. I will make some F2s with that as I promised to "spread the love" to the very awesome person that gave them to me. :)

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and to think, seedbay/bou was giving away SWT #3 as freebies for what seemed like forever!
if you knew then what you know now........

M

mSeTxOiNcEaRn

i know!!!! i saw it in stock for soooo long and was too busy buying beans that i hadent tried yet!!! I GOT MY BLUE SAT 2.2 IM HAPPY

M

mSeTxOiNcEaRn

havent popped the bs 2.2 beans yet.

stampy i know!! i think this might be my first ripoff ever, but hey i knew the risk going into it. Its only been 8 days since i ordered so well see.

kstampy

Hey I DID see some positive ones but you will just have to wait and see I guess. Getting ripped off sucks but life goes on and some times that's what taking a risk is all about lol.

kstampy

Started 24 hour soak 14 days ago. This is my fastest Blockhead out of 5 with only 4 popped so far. 5th one split but nothing has come out yet. Kind of looks like a mutant...

Attachments

• IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 9
M

mSeTxOiNcEaRn

Hope you make some f2's. I have not grown any of SOL's gear but i have grown DJ's gear and the mutations are pretty common. I had a Grape krush that was very deformed but when it flowered all the deformities went away.

I read the positive reviews too but i also noticed theyre pretty old.

Blockhead is by far the best yielding and easiest to grow strain I ever had the priveledge to cultivate! Amazing density with a strange leather ginger smell. Fixn to get it back! Look out med patients in the 707!

kstampy

F2s will be made as long as I get a male and female but remember I only have 3 or 4 viable ones to work with and meanwhile I have to be careful not to pollinate my perpetual grow. Oh the joys of breeding. I plan on hitting up my Ogre with BH too. :D Wish I knew more about my Ogre, I got it from an old friend who has had the same strains goin for like 20 years. Long enough to smoke himself retarded and forget where he got it all from lol.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you have more than one blockhead male you should harvest their pollen and mix them all together equally before pollinating the female(s) to get the best range of genetics possible. ;)

GlaZed420

A few years ago i had received a freebie pack from Gypsy Nirvana of 5 Blockhead F2's... i had germed all 5 and 3 popped coincidentally all 3 were female. 2 were similar phenos and the other appeared to be a more sativa dominant pheno. I had to destroy them shortly after i took the last pictures due to about 9 Sheriff cars parked outside my house, sadly it had nothing to do with me and i have never forgiven myself for trashing these plants. the other long plant was a Sadhu i got as a freebie from Gypsy back in 06'. They were really starting to turn purple and get all colorful

Picture031-1.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture048-1.jpg

M

mSeTxOiNcEaRn

Sorry to hear that. I had to trash 4 hashberrys 30 days into flower because my landlord decided to evict me outa nowhere with some bs excuse.

Latest posts

Latest posts