What's new

Looking EVERYWHERE for Sweet tooth #4 and Blockhead!

kstampy

Yeah I know Spice of Life Sweet tooth #4 and Blockhead are hard to find but if someone can point a finger I would appreciate the help SOOO much as I can not find them anywhere!! Must be able to get them in the US.

Thanks in advance!

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As far as I know Blockhead seeds (originals, anyway) are totally unavailable, whether in the states or out. You might have better luck with the Sweet Tooth, as there was sooo much more made of it. Try asking over in Kootenay's forum, Deluxe seeds i think. He's been passed the reins of the SOL genetics. Good luck!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=10840&pictureid=340180

A few packs should be on the bay soon hopefully of a Sweet Tooth #4 x Blueberry / Sweet Skunk hybrid that was just backcrossed to a new & very early Sweet Tooth #4 male from original SOL stock that was very Sweet Pink Grapefruity with purple striping. (the best ones) The Indica Pheno of the original female hybrid (before the new Swt #4 male backcross) is the one pictured and was used to make the beans. This bud shown above was grown under LED light and was still very dense and well developed so with an HPS light this will surely yield very well as the LED grown ones were 2+ oz per plant in under 8 weeks flowering time. :joint:

So this will be 2/3 Sweet Tooth #4 overall and should be quite delicious & grapefruity with a ton of frost. :greenstars:
So in closing it is : (Sweet Tooth #4 male x BB/Swt Sk Female) which is shown in pic above, then backcrossed to a new & different Sweet Tooth #4 male that flowered very early under constant lighting and was pure sappy sweet pink grapefruit citrus odor on the stem and had really dense male flower clusters with little purple stripes on them. (autoflowering is pretty common for Sweet Tooth males grown in small containers)

This strain should be done around 7 weeks flowering time and will be really early if grown outdoors, maybe very early Sept harvest. Yield should be very good. These will get rootbound pretty fast and need lots of root space due to nice big root systems, and the females may even start to autoflower if they get rootbound so a big size container is an absolute must if you plan to keep a mother. These should definitely be started in no smaller than a solo beer cup and moved into at least a 2 or 3 gallon afterwards if you are not growing in a hydro set-up. If these are grown hydro in rockwool or clay pebbles, etc. you won't need a very long veg time because they are very fast growers once roots are established. These can be topped out into big bushes with lots of branches in a scrog easily.

For a long term mother you are going to need a 5 gallon bucket & bigger and be really good at pruning because they will grow fast as weeds! :)

Good luck in your search!

southpaw

Beanho's Blockhead X Mango Haze got my attention the other day. I'm thinking there have to be some incredible plants in that cross.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Beanho's Blockhead X Mango Haze got my attention the other day. I'm thinking there have to be some incredible plants in that cross.

yea same here..i already grabbed Beanho's Jack Herrer x Mango Haze
and thinking about a few others hehe

peace
Chefboy

kstampy

LOL I woke up to sad news today when seeds direct said the BlockHead I ordered was out of stock (they had it and it didn't say out of stock *tears*).

I'm trying to find something in these exotic SWT crosses that is best for yield in SOG then best in flavor. It must be an 8 weeker, that is non negotiable. I will be going straight from clone to flower. I will replace mothers every couple of months with new ones and take large 6-8", thick cuts for nice healthy plants that go straight to flower. TBH I am basically doing this Al B. Fuct style and I have everything mirrored except for the strain. Yes I know theres a hundred strains out there that would work but since I heard of SWT I ventured out and found some at a club and was blown away. 99% of clubs in cali havent even heard of SWT, which is unfortunate. I always tell em to look for it if they can.

It gets rid of my irritation/stress unlike other kinds and doesn't put me to sleep unless indulge myself in some extra smoke, which is great because I also have trouble sleeping at times. Most of all I like it because I don't need much to be effective through the day. It just works well for me.

Seriously thanks for showing me that new cross and all the information about it, I am quite interested in that now and will consider picking some up if price is reasonable.

I am actually looking at LUI and Donk now since those are more recent and seem to be available around the net. LUI seems like it would be awesome for how im growing and I couldnt find much on Donk. The BS cross doesnt appeal to me like the SWT does but I will probably just take the general word of people and trust in SOL :D.

Yeah I know Spice of Life Sweet tooth #4 and Blockhead are hard to find but if someone can point a finger I would appreciate the help SOOO much as I can not find them anywhere!! Must be able to get them in the US.

Thanks in advance!

welcome stampy im also on this same mission ...welcome to the journey

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It gets rid of my irritation/stress unlike other kinds and doesn't put me to sleep unless indulge myself in some extra smoke, which is great because I also have trouble sleeping at times. Most of all I like it because I don't need much to be effective through the day. It just works well for me.

That is exactly why I love Sweet Tooth so much. :)

Kacey420

I had a couple blockheads flip a couple months ago and still have alot of seeds left.
Here's a pic from a cut from the same mother that the clones that flipped came from.
IMG_5799.jpg

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice blockhead! You can see the Sweet Tooth influence from the father very clearly. :)

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

This is some nug of the mother used to make the beans, they are tangerine/grapefruit hashy funk. Excellent quality high of the kindest more relaxing + anti-anxiety type with a good body euphoria to it. Pretty tasty! :)

Try Bitox.com in Spain. They carry seeds from Genehtik seeds and make a strain called Buruandi (Spanish for Blockhead) they aquired seeds from Steve and they are legit. Someone there speaks enough English to get the message from a email. Good Luck
tienda.bitox.com
ob

Travieso

From what I've read on the forums, Grindhouse seeds Blue sonja is really Blockhead knocked off and renamed. somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, you hold the keys to the universe Daniel-son. ;)
Supposed to be a super duper special one, like all SOLS gear is already lol :)

Last edited:

kstampy

I think I speak Juuuust enough spanglish to find the email to contact them too... thanks OBW I appreciate the heads up.

dragunn

blue sonja is a reworked blockhead(total different according to breeder...but looks the same to me).but cant find that any where.whould grow it again if i could.

kstampy

They do have these Buruandi according to their email they sent me and they are not on their website. I just emailed them back asking how to get them so I guess I will let ya know. Only reason im giving em a shot is because you say theyre legit OBW so I hope so :D.

Latest posts

Latest posts