What's new

Lola gets Lucky! My Karma Genetics Test Grow aka Lola Does Jack

X

xinsanewickedx

what up my peps!i couldnt agree with you more lola , i cant wait to smoke me some sweet jack . dirt robbers about to strike watch out. take it easy

L

LolaGal

Good news! Had a late un pop! It would not shed it's shell so i had to do surgery. who knows? Doing well... dull time while in veg... I've got several 5 leafers now ....

I had a good stand will get 8 or 9 plants easy! They are still small, about 6 inches.

Looking good.... I've got my eye on some good dirt.... heehee

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice lola i got 2 phenos with that leave structre looks like the jack side of the family...

Dial-up god damn i feel for you i know what its like using it :wallbash: :wallbash:

L

LolaGal

Dialup is the worst. Takes me at least 20 minutes to put up one pic! So so slow... right now I am blazing along at unheard of speed here... 40 KPS! WOW super fast for me!

L

LolaGal

Here's the SSSDH/Jack crew. I popped one out of it's cup and it was not rootbound yet, so I have postponed transplanting.

They were looking a little hungry so I fed them up real good.

A nice spray with Pyrethrin will keep any spider mites away. Perhaps that is what got a couple of the children when they were little.

Will put in big pots in next day or two, have to see when is good time to transplant.
picture.php

They seem to be happy now that they under a 400 watt MH bulb.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice lola looks like they could do with a bit of space,, they are going to love the 400W MH mine sure do...hehe

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good Lola, they were sure asking to be fed, they will respond well

L

LolaGal

Thanks ya'll!

I am pretty depressed today for sure. After 5 years of procrastinating my lawyer finally got the last rejection from the Worker's Comp and Disability...

Worthless lawyer.... 5 years..... 5 years......

:( boohoo.... poor me... jump in the pity pool with me and have a swim...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry to hear that lola. my pity pool is broken so dont feel bad. i have to fix it before i swim!

L

LolaGal

Thanks Philthy. I sucks to be tortured by the US govt for 5 years. I would prefer being turned down more quickly.

L

LolaGal

Thanks Sweetpea!

I ripped my knee up as a RN, multiple other injuries.... ON THE JOB.

They didn't even give me any insurance or nothing. No worker's comp. US Govt sez I am never gonna be able to go back to work as RN, so I should get a job putting address stickers on envelopes.

I swear to god. That's is the exact job they said I could do.

Took em 5 years to tell me this. No $$$ for 5 years.

I feel like gettin a wheelchair and a picket sign and going to US Capitol Building.

T

TrichyTrichy

you have to get someone to look at that case again. just criminal they'd let you drop like that. Nurses are the least respected and hardest working support system that hospitals have. friggin' shame

L

LolaGal

Even if I refile I will never get the backpay they owe me for the last 5 years.

Worker's Comp is kaput. I swear, if I'd known that nurses were disposable, I would have protected myself and let all the patients get hurt instead. Take that Florence Nightingale.

T

TrichyTrichy

I wish I was a clever attorney right now. I'd help ya out. I'm so angry this turned out like a horror story.

L

LolaGal

My Injun blood has begun to boil... I'm fixin to go on the warpath....

Ya'll will hear about that bank robbin outlaw woman on the news... lol

Latest posts

Latest posts