What's new

Lola gets Lucky! My Karma Genetics Test Grow aka Lola Does Jack

T

TrichyTrichy

what happend to you is disgusting. There has to be an organisation that see's thru this crap and knows how to get things done.

L

LolaGal

Yes, I belong to the Hihowareya tribe.... lol.

I think I will go on a Federal Reserve robbing spree, get my Social Security money back any way I can....

Hihowareya hihowareya hihowareya.......

War Drums begin to beat in the heart of Injun country.....

T

TrichyTrichy

Serioulsy, keep an open mind that perhaps this can be fixed.
...Where's a compensation disability expert when ya need one.lol

L

LolaGal

Theme music from Bonnie and Clyde plays in the background.... banjo music plucking out a fast getaway.

I will be the one on the news who is limping and gets caught by some 12 year old girl.

I think I will use my wheelchair, see if they even prosecute.

Damn govt. can feed me in prison..... :biglaugh:

T

TrichyTrichy

This is all kinds of wrong what happend to you. I will research and see what I can find.

L

LolaGal

I am just fucked. didn't get kissed.

OK you get worker's comp if you can't do the job you were doing when you got hurt, as in my case RN,

But, Worker's comp denies me before the US Govt sez I ain't ever gonna be a nurse, I am too crippled, but I should still get a job as a envelope addresser and survive on that.

I live in Bum fucked egypt so ain't no jobs like that. What am I supposed to do? MOve? with what $$????

So govt sez no Worker's Comp, but they have it both ways???????? No disability????

I surrender, secede from the US, and now am a pirate.

A wild outlaw, unfettered by the laws of society, no one is safe. :biglaugh:

L

LolaGal

I think I will renounce my US citizenship, and apply for citizenship of France.

I hear they have dandy healthcare. I can get 2 new total knee replacements.

Wonder if them French people will let me in if I say I am being denied basic human rights by the government of the USA.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
I think I will renounce my US citizenship, and apply for citizenship of France.

I hear they have dandy healthcare. I can get 2 new total knee replacements.

Wonder if them French people will let me in if I say I am being denied basic human rights by the government of the USA.
both my knees were made in Indiana...:friends:...(I think the left one has a bushing going out?)

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey lola sorry to hear bout your situation that sucks,,, How's the jack doing did they respond well to a nice feed...?

I

idoreallytry

govt sucks ass thta is for sure,,,hope all turns around and you get what is coming to you,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

it tok me forever to get my disablilty but they did the face to face hearing and thats howthey fianlly decided to give it to me,,,need a driver?,,,lol..peace

L

LolaGal

Yup, you can be the get away driver... lol

Almost have the tunnel into Ft. Knox dug..... :biglaugh:

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Hey Lola, sorry to hear about the crap your copping at the moment... How's the babies? All healthy still and hungry now? All the best and happy growing...

X

xinsanewickedx

good day lola ,hope all is good and you haven't been out dirt robbing with out me

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: I wanna see some pics to compare how they doin Lola...?