What's new

Lola gets Lucky! My Karma Genetics Test Grow aka Lola Does Jack

L

LolaGal

DAY 6: OK, I counted the days since the first one popped, and that makes this the 6th day of germ.

Only 8/10 are up, so I don't know if the other two are gonna pop or not. No new ones up for 2 days make me think that eight is all I am gonna get.

What do ya'll think? Should I dump out the party cups and see if I can help out the other 2? Perhaps the seeds sank in the medium deeper than I thought when watered?

I will let ya'll decide! Go In Now or Later? :D

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would leave for another 2 days and if no movement in the camp I'd go digging(gently) and check that seed
One of my ojd seeds came up 8 days after the first sprouts, it must be a mutant or a slow grower but i will give it a chance

L

LolaGal

OK, couldn't resist, went mining for gold!

Found the other 2 beans, sprouted, under the dirt a little washed out?

Anyways, I rassled the little devils up to the surface without any problems.

10 for 10 now..... :D

X

xinsanewickedx

good to hear you saved the last 2 beans .i will check out the tote pic now.have a good night

L

LolaGal

Thanks Shaun and Insane....... glad ya'll are tagging along!

woohoo..... I'm so stoned... :joint:

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
OK, couldn't resist, went mining for gold!

Found the other 2 beans, sprouted, under the dirt a little washed out?

Anyways, I rassled the little devils up to the surface without any problems.

10 for 10 now..... :D

10 for 10. Phew!! And the seed was good. Any runts?

L

LolaGal

Thanks Clarence, Scarmanga and MelloMel!

glad ya'll stopped by to visit.

Yes, the one I dug up last nite from under the soil seems to be a runt. This AM it is still sitting like I left it with it's little shell over it's little head....

Nice Avatar Clarence! Soon everyone will have to have Winnie The Pooh avatars... lol

L

LolaGal

This is actually Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (OJD cut) x Jack Herrer #22.

I started the thread before I knew which seeds I was gonna get!

I guess The name should be changed to SSSDH/Jack. Karma if you see this would you fix it up a little? Lola Gets Lucky My SSSDH/Jack Test Grow would work OK!

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

What did you think Insane? Didn't see no post in the Moon Garden! :yoinks:

Thanks Shaun!

KK: I ain't making it up! LOL It is SSSDH/JH. Sounds super sexy,seriously, Saucy stoner sister! Seeya!
try to say THAT 5 times fast!!! haha
IW wasn't feeling well after you talked yesterday, so he'll check it out today(he says)

I

idoreallytry

hey Lola thought i would stop in and say hi and sorrry it took so long,,,peace and good luck

lordbudly

Veteran
Thanks Clarence, Scarmanga and MelloMel!

glad ya'll stopped by to visit.

Yes, the one I dug up last nite from under the soil seems to be a runt. This AM it is still sitting like I left it with it's little shell over it's little head....

Nice Avatar Clarence! Soon everyone will have to have Winnie The Pooh avatars... lol

:D

:joint:

L

LolaGal

UPDATE :dance:

Dreaded dialup makes uploading pics so slooowww! :D

Here's what the babies look like. I don't think but 7 or 8 will be keepers. The ones I had to dig up are still settiing there with their shells on their heads. Will do surgery tonite or today sometime, but count on 7 at least!

I will never germ out of the 3rd quarter again! These are 1st quarter fruitful germs and I am not happy with the results, as usual :D My research into Moon Gardening continues!

picture.php

Already getting 3 leafers! They are under 2 shop lites (fluoro) under open window to catch the breezes. They seem happy to be alive and willing to give their lives to prevent suffering. :biglaugh: