What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
The older you are.....the the pain gets worse..... doctors become a daily visit. Hmmm ....
(*snork*) We (Herself and I) just now had Dr. Scooter onna phone. Re-confirming that both his momma and his (supposedly**) daddy should take two Tylenol at breakfast, lunch, and dinner... and two more at bedtime. <-- This is 1/12 the max dose and it does sumpin' important:

The steady input of Tylenol not only relieves pain, but while the pain is abated, the damage that causes the pain is actually reduced by the hormonal effect resulting from the Tylenol. <--Ain't that some neat shit?

**He is too brilliant. Cannot be my son, despite his uncanny resemblance to me.

Scooter also says we should get some over-the-counter Lidocaine patches to put on areas that are especially ouchy-owie. They cause no harm, and by relieving the super-owie pain, they actually help healing due to the hormonal shit again.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ALLA THIS ABOVE IS FREE MEDEPICAL ADVICE TO ALLA YOUSE FROM THE SNEAKYDICKER HOUSEHOLE WHO HAVE A SHITLOAD OF HURTS.

GO GET YER OWN TYLENOL AND LIDOCAINE PATCHES AND STOP BITCHIN'.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Was 5'7 now 5'5.
Well - that's not exactly Pygmy - Munchkin - Oompah -Loompah - or Midget status - you can't even qualify as a tall Dwarf - at 5'5 -

- so it's gotta be mental illness mate - ya gonna need to go back on the Thorisine or Haloperidol - sit in the corner dribbling - thinking that you are disguised as a Romaine Lettuce or a field of Alfalfa again - 😉

BrassNwood

Veteran
What's a guy got to do to get a 'Veteran' label???
10 years after..
OK. I have a confession to make. - Im not REALLY an old fart. I freely admit this because you old guys are scaring the hell out of me ! 😳 What with your bad lumbago and sprung sacryiliac. Not to mention the “oldtimers” that I think somebodys got. I have decided that I will just stay young and beautiful forever. 😁
Last week I sang ABBA songs all day long and now I keep hearing “Band on the run” in my head. I hope that is not a bad sign. 🤪

If "Band on the run" plays in your head, you can't be a youngin. They wouldn't be listing to that old crap no how no way so you are at least middlin age.

Unca Walt

420club
Well - I'm 5ft11 - used to be over 6ft - and I've found that my decrease in height in my old age doesn't change the weather -

🤔 How tall - or short are you Putembk?
Me too. I have shrunk a good 1-1/2 inches in height. And I can no longer lift a car wheel assembly over my head. (*sigh*) Fun while that lasted.

HAH!

Beautywitch just stopped in and said I should mention walnuts. <-- No, not my nuts, the other ones: I used to crack walnuts by putting them in the hollow of my elbow and cracking them with my biceps.

Now I am not too sure I could crack an egg thataway...

jokerman

Premium user
The stupid fucking "trendy" pricks are messing up children.

Clearly, they have no concept of the breast of a mother transmitting heartbeat, warmth, softness to the child. The one in the pic is doing without all these vitally important things to form his young mind. He is receiving cow nutrients from plastic.

I could punch that effete shithead right in the middle of his vacuous, jejune face.
Easy Unc your blood pressure☝️

Magu🌈

I wish everyone would live the way they want, If you are not hurting anyone else then I dont care what they do. I dont want them to tell me about it either. God gave us all free will. If he/ she/ it doesnt force people to live a certain way then no one else should try to. I dont join groups and have always been a “ lone wolf”. I have complete freedom and pure happiness. Also, what I believe changes everyday as I get more or better information. Everything in life changes.

“A man who thinks the same at age 30 as he did at age 20 has wasted 10 years of his life.”
- Confucius -

Latest posts

Latest posts