What's new

Lil Wayne's grow show.

ginoberde

What a show Weezy, I hear you on the aero cloner, but how can someone keep the temps low in those
A friend of mine in Holland uses them but when I tried to make one for myself, the heat from the 900gph pump combined with the tropical heat made the bottom of the clones litterally melt away
It takes for ever with peat and loooowwww survival

Anyways verryy nice grow Baby!!

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ginoberde said:
What a show Weezy, I hear you on the aero cloner, but how can someone keep the temps low in those
A friend of mine in Holland uses them but when I tried to make one for myself, the heat from the 900gph pump combined with the tropical heat made the bottom of the clones litterally melt away
It takes for ever with peat and loooowwww survival

Anyways verryy nice grow Baby!!

900gph is overload... im using 396gph... works great...

G

guest5703

Heeell yea lil WEEZY!!! That cloner looks killer! Great start man keep this shit up, PEACE!

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
29590downsized_0115080010.jpg

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what up hovah and gnarly..

gnarly - i still need to get me a better cam. for now all i have is my cell phone.

hovah - its good to see one of the oldest members from IC here checkin out my sheeittt... now im just wondering what you edited.. ill have some crazyness to show here soon.... i am contemplating waiting till my first chop to post any more pictures. I am becomming more and more paranoid as my numbers grow.

shits wack around here. ill get at you all later tho... oh yeah, and that pic up above, thats my flower room.

there are 72 plants flowering. 3 LUI sould be done in 3 weeks. thai haze in the back left has like 2 more months. everything is going slow. I need to find me a new fast strain. anyone have any ideas?

mrgrowman

looking good , keep up the good work and great pics. did you get a new camera for those juicy bud shots. That indaca...what was is...LUI right? looks nice and dark,very helthy. Is that it near the water res?

Peace,
Mr.Growman

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
What it is weezy room looks great cleanlyness is next to godlyness......Mm

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey whats up mrgrowman.. yeah thats the LUI next to the res..they are all LUI except for that bush of thai haze x skunk #1 in the left corner (which is a waste of space might i add)... all of my plants are healthy though... i have never killed a plant.. even when i was a noob. actually, 1 time when i was a noob i had 1 plant going and destroyed it in late flower by leaving my ozonator in the box with it for 18 hours or so... talk about WOW... good thing the plant was ready to be chopped...the leaves did some of the most amazing things i have ever seen leaves do...all twisted and contorted..eventually they all died... o3 is NUTS... oh well.. ya live, ya learn.

moneymike.. yeah i try and keep my shit clean... its important

Last edited:

chosen

Veteran
Your thread said that this was ghetto. That room isn't bad at all. YOu can easily clone, veg, and bloom in there all at the same time with the space that you have. I wish that I had a room like that.

HOVAH

paradiseseeds SENSI STAR ! IS the best shit you can grow ,it grows fast, taste good, yealds good, finishes fast and u wont be about to grow enough of it , cause people turn into dope-feins over it...they wont let me sleep!!

G

LW looks like your rollin DEEEEP, I cont only dream of havin a setup of this caliber, and GOD do i want one like that....

keep on rockin it

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah shits getting pretty insane right about now... i have 3-400s and 1-600 on these girls right now...the 600 is above the 3 LUI which are fat, juicy, stinky (like fruity pebbles), trichomes glistening.... if i had a good camera, i would have some magazine shots.... im actually in the process right now of making tables so that i can start setting up my watering system...im going to be snapping some pics of the tables once i have them completed...

holler.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Don't knock the THS#1. I know they're frustrating to grow in comparison to a quicker strain, but I have a feeling that when you harvest it will be worth it... like tripping out paranoia head stash... :rasta:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bababooey said:
Don't knock the THS#1. I know they're frustrating to grow in comparison to a quicker strain, but I have a feeling that when you harvest it will be worth it... like tripping out paranoia head stash... :rasta:

you know what man? you get some karma... because I swear that very thought that you just pointed out is the only reason why i am letting it take up tons of space in my room... it is some very strange bud... the buds are just insane weird in terms of shape... real stringy shit with tons of pistils... im still working on picking me up a digi cam, until then, all of the money allocated for this grow is going to be used on the grow for new equipment....for example, right now I am thinking of pickin up a co2 system... id much rather spend the $300 from a digital camera on a co2 setup with is going to be around a G....

its a puzzle...it just has to all be pieced together... similar to life

HATCH

Weezy Whats up Dog!!! Just got onboard. Damn Dog I new you had skill's but not mad skill's!!! I have read though this hole thread. You got it goin on like donkey kong. You know never to bother with the hater'sss, Just do what you do!!! Don't be paranoid and never let them see you sweet, Hell Dog your on Fire!!!!! Good Job and good luck. WE got your Back!!! And don't look back keep it real. Later

InjectTruth

Did he just kiss his daddy?

What up weezy. My boy pulls his LA confidential at 30 - 35 days sometimes and they are juicy and dank. I thought he was retarded when he told me, until he showed me and smoked with me. ON POINT

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what up hatch... thanks for comin on board son, im sure you will not be disappointe...

and injectruth...thanks for the info on the LA confidential... im going to have to look into it...

anyways, here are some recent pics... just got finished buildin me some frames to hold my jumbo concrete mixing plastic containers... spent 26 bucks on 8 pieces of 8 foot lumber and a box of wood screws the concrete mixing container tubs are 2' x 3' ($12 each) and i fit 30 plants in each container...

the next step is to set up the watering system... i am still drawing up some ideas for that though... i won't do something unless i know its legit..

im sure you all can figure these pics out... holla at ya boy

ah fuck its not letting me post pics, and im not deleting what i already typed...

ill post the pics when the mods stop blazin those nugs and start DOIN WORK.

DW

Latest posts

Latest posts