What's new

Lil Wayne's grow show.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn weezy thats some crazy shit yo.
like you said atleast no fires jumped off ,that coulda been real problems my man.
small bump to a giant yo,you will be back on top in a hot sec.
peace-T-

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
:eek:that F***** sucks dude.......hope everything works out for the best...keep your head high and above all try to think positive......... best of luck in the future LW........

Damn that's a crazy story...sounds like u were on top of things. I've been skiing everyday and haven't been online, but the last pic you posted on dec 29th is by far the best looking shit that you've put out! All purple and covered with crystals..looks amazing. Best of luck with the new location -xH

Ya Steelers, best team ever!

SpoCannabis

Terribly sorry to hear about the mishap wayne...I know exactly how you feel. Although I am happy you were about to distinguish the meaning behind all the madness... time to go bigger ;-). Good luck in the cleanup and the coming weeks...I look forward to seeing the updates.

d4twamp

Damn Wayne Sorry to here the news, but it sounds like your thinkin' in the right direction...Keep your head up bro, cuz you ain't got nothin' to hold it down for...Props on a good run and Good Luck on a better future...You deserve a lil break, wudda'ya think...I'll be tuned in like the rest em' for the new op too...

InjectTruth

Damn Weezy! What happened? Katrina aftershocks in the grow room. Microcosm embedded in the macrocosm. "Im so New Orleans"

Sorry you had to deal with an emergency take down, not too mention that jake while you were ridin heavy. Good to see you are planning bigger and better things. Keep it movin. Go an' get ya money little duffel bag boy.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the teardown.
Hope you can get something even nicer restarted somewhere else in the near future.
good to see you're dong what you cna to take it in stride

be well

J

Just a nice guy

Hey Wayne... Hope all is well, I had to get off IC 4 awhile, but Im back..... Hows your new room doing?

Dhaze

Hella Fella

ADVERTISMENT:

Come check me out people, I been off-line for a while, but I got my old thread jumpin' again! -It's an oldie AND a goodie-

Help me out with some traffic so I can stay excited to be back!

great growing and i like the user name....i use to be a fan of wayne till he changed up his style. but i still bump his old mixtapes all the time.

CoonLover

DAMN wayne,
Just spent 2 hours going through 26 pages. Well worth it, get questions, great answers. Saw a grip of fine ladies and a couple sets of (o)(o)'s.
Your grow was awesome, hows shit going these days?

peace out my friend

B

bipotato

No wonder you're so angry. Sorry about the losses, but don't take it out on me. Hope things are well now.

Latest posts

Latest posts