What's new

Lil Wayne's grow show.

blackone

Veteran
Oh yeah, this is going to be a nice show:) There is a lot of potential in your room - I'm wondering if you're going for something like a Cervantes style rotating crop , or if you're going for a more streamlined SOG setup?

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bigtimer7 said:
Hell yea! Still doing the damn thing. By the way your cloner site DIY is the one I now use. Really helps my percentage go up! Anyways good job and I hope you get a fatty harvest!

Thanks my dude - im glad its working for you. I thought of the idea one rainy :badday: , stoned night :rasta: .. this first harvest im guessing i should get about 1.5 oz pp. hopefully i get more... not too worried though about THIS harvest.... i will have a bunch of 8 inchers to add in a couple weeks... basically im running a test now to determine which plant will be the number 1 mother.

blackone said:
Oh yeah, this is going to be a nice show:) There is a lot of potential in your room - I'm wondering if you're going for something like a Cervantes style rotating crop , or if you're going for a more streamlined SOG setup?

well, for now its just a typical rotating cycle i have going on...
once I get my 30 plant e&f setup, i think im going to convert to SOG... but thats all in time

ninjagrow said:
looking excellent wayne carter! keep it up bruv

Thanks DooD. :wave:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What up koopa...

I need to get a better camera...

im tryin to show off my shit and the 1.3 megapixel camera phone just isnt going to cut it...

there are some LUI pics all over here, i havent really singled them out yet because they arent that cool so far...

gimme about 3 weeks and ill have some nice bud shots...

right now im just picking out my keeper moms...

i took a good 2 years off of growing and got back into it with no source of clones... so i had to start with seed...

"to climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first" -shakespeare

peace homie

TC84

Yea, ur gonna need a camera for your upcoming bud shots!! I've got a sony cybershot dsc-t100, Sony T series cam's are pricy but take real good pics and are easy to use for a novice, although I know u can get a equal or better camera for less $. LUI is some great smoke man.....I'm totally jealous of all your space........I imagine since you go buy Lil Wayne you dont like metal, but if happen to I'd go check out Arson Anthem tomm night in NOLA, wish I could!! http://www.myspace.com/arsonanthem

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TC84 said:
I imagine since you go buy Lil Wayne you dont like metal, but if happen to I'd go check out Arson Anthem tomm night in NOLA, wish I could!! http://www.myspace.com/arsonanthem

shit i listen to everything homie....

diversity..

learn it....

...anyways ill check out that link... dont be giving me no bullshit though....
:wave:

inspired

Nothing like smoking out in Audubon Park and throwing some disc. Or a riverboat, with live music on board. Cool setup wayne.. but, whyd you have to kiss your daddy out in the open like that? Man..

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ i kissed my daddy to show my people that a father figure is necessary....

anyways...merry christmas people... heres some pics of whats going on now... nothing much... just flowering out my moms and seeing what I have... im in week 3ish of flowering... the LUI is amazing.. growing at a ridiculously fast pace....

I built a 60 site Aero Cloner... i have about 10 clones in there for now... I am in the process of testing 3 different cloning methods (bubble, rockwool, and aero)... the aero cloner was just constructed and is already going to be an amazing thing in my life... i had mad roots on one clone in 4 days.... im waiting for my moms to regrow some limbs, and im going to fill in all 60 holes...

I have ALL females in my room right now... about 75 random clones in random spots... just in the process of selecting the best for flower... i have this shit set on auto feed now that I hooked up a quick pvc feeder... ill get some more pics of that here sometime...

Right now i am in the Setup stage... im setting myself up for a superb finished product... in about 2 weeks I plan on putting 2- 30 plant tables up in this flower room... I have a wicked crazy idea that nobody around here has done that I am aware of....so this is going to be big time...

oh and for anyone looking to grow Thai Haze x skunk #1 - DONT DO IT!!! the shit grows SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I almost want to destroy it NOW... too bad so much work has been done to it... its the strangly looking shit to the left next to the LUI... I promise i will have better quality pics here in the near future...

anyways, y'all have a nice holiday season... don't get too fucked up on new years eve!!

:joint:

295901224072334a.jpg

295901224072334.jpg

295901224072332.jpg

B

Bigtimer7

Lil Wayne I was wondering why do you bend the plants over? Is this something I should do as well when I take clones? Thanks man, Merry Xmas and hope you have a great harvest and continue on this great grow journey!

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i bend my plants down so that the whole plant is getting hit with light, from the bottom limbs to the top...

when it is bent over, all of the budsites get hit up, and the plant seems to grow faster...the faster the limbs grow back, the quicker i can take cuts...

its all about being fast...

thanks for the xmas wishes...

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
i need to make an auto feeder as well. with my numbers now and soon to add to them feeding can be more than a chore. good idea you have. i have wanted to make one for some time now, but i dont know where to get the inserts for the tubing into the PVC. the lil grommet thing... can i get those at a hydro store?

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres a pic i did not upload last night...

the 3 plants on the left are my 3 Thai Hazes that are a waste of space and are growing extremely SLOW in week 3 of flower...very minimal haires thus far..LUI blowes them away... i think i will have my two tables set up and a week into flowering before this thing is even close to done flowering (Thank god i decided to flower them instead of keeping them as moms)...The LUI on the right are RIDICULOUS.... i have grown quite a few strains in my day, but I must say that LUI is already impressing the hell out of me (i have said this before and I will continue to say it)/ i can't imagine how I am going to be able to express my amazement 2 weeks from now.

about that Gangster ass PVC feeder jimmy rigged thing...

its just some cheap and easy watering system i set up temporarily... 50 gal rubbermaid on wheels ($14), 2 jumbo containers ($12each) some pvc ($2), 396 gph pump ($23), intermatic timer ($20) set to water for 1 minute every day. (it works fine. its hard to visit this grow every day so i need to keep SOME water flowing to these babes.) I drilled 3/8 inch grommet holes, stuck some tubes in it, and some T's at the ends of the tubes, where i made it into a double sided feeder. so basically its just a tube sucking water out of a res that waters the plants (with ZERO-minimal runoff - whatever runoff comes out is evaporated and does not stand) when i cant be there.

you can kinda also get a better look at the hydroton that i surrounded the coco ball in...not too well of a picture though, and for that I apologize...

295901224072333.jpg

Thai haze x skunk # 1^----------------------------------------------LUI^

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Looks like you might have a true haze pheno to go with that lui. Good show weezy

G

Dr Dog said:
Good story Wayne, that is pretty much why I only lock the doors of my car with an automatic lock thingy that gets clipped to my belt loop
I can only imagine the wet armpits you must have been starting to get

+1000
i only lock my car with remote!

Remailer

LOL, I blew a tire on the freeway doing 65 With some illegal things in the car. I pulled over, Got out, Popped the trunk and got to work, I was not there 3 min ( just got the hub cap off ) when Motorcycle Leo pulled up. I just told him, Merry Christmas and kept on working, He said he had help coming, About 4 min later two other cops pull up and i was just about done making sure all the lugs were tight on the spare, And said thanks for all the quick service, I am truly impressed at how fast you guys came to help. I threw tools in trunk and got in car and drove off.

Stay Safe and Keep Cool.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some updates.. shitty pics... new camera coming soon.. the LUI are lookin too good

some updates.. shitty pics... new camera coming soon.. the LUI are lookin too good

Well, I have 35 rooted clones in week 1 of veg (thanks to the AWESOME aero cloner- if you need a cycle, the aero is the only way to go). I think I am going to veg them for 2 weeks, then start flowering... I have 60 more in the Aero Cloner.. The Aero is So Quick... the roots grow MASSIVE...They should be ready for planting in about 5-10 days. Then vegged for another 10 days, then flowered in my system that is soon to be completed. I have all the pieces, just need to assemble...

so, in about 20 days, I am going to have approximately 100+ Female LUI Plants in flower...

I have 6 plants in flower here now... 3 LUI, 3 Thai Haze x Skunk #1... hopefully the LUI plants will yield about 1.5-2 dry zips when completed..The THS#1 plants boggle my mind, so I have no idea how much they will yield. They are so slow, I can't even believe i am wasting space with them. Anyways, these LUI babies are swelling up by the day... I am going to be adding some pk13/14 here soon also so they can pack on more weight.... ill probably be doing that sometime this week .... I think there are about 20-30 more days of flower left for the LUI... so hopefully around this time Feb ill be blazin some nugs... until then, mass mersh, and tons of stress...

anyways, y'all stay safe, and ill try to do the same...

god bless

295900103082233a.jpg

295900103082233.jpg

295900103082234.jpg

295900103082234a.jpg

295900103082232.jpg

Last edited: