What's new

LIBERATE YOURSELVES FROM BOTTLED NUTES -- SAVE $$ AND GROW BETTER ORGANIC PLANTS

U

unthing

Most chemicals fertilizers are much cleaner and healthier for your crops

ELAROMO -

I guess this sentence sez it all... But I have to ask...cleaner and healthier than what exactly?

Would you put a spoonful of alfalfa in your mouth or would you put a spoonful of chemical fertilizer in your mouth? Seriously - take a moment and think first, and then answer that question.

Please answer this question. Honestly.

J

i'd rather take a sip of gh hydro(actually magnesium sulfate is digestable in small quantity for example) than eat manure, guano, worm castings, worms or drink compost tea. come on people, why does it always come to this?

U

unthing

can i have them deep fried :) and i'd take a sip of grow/bloom/so on but skip the ph-down

D

Durdy

Fried is fine with me

But if we must include the other stuff I say we thicken it up with a roux for dipping the fried critters!

elaromo

It's been a little while since I've checked up on ICMAG. Seems that I have hit a nerve. Let me clarify some of my earlier statements.
First and foremost I prefer an "organic" environment for my plants, all of the plants that I consume. However, cannabis has a short life cycle and most of us grow cannabis indoors. Organic gardening lends itself better to outdoor beds where the soil can be cultivated over a long period of time to achieve a robust environment full of beneficial microbes and all that good jazz. Indoors, with such a short life cycle, we would be better served by using clean fertilizers in reasonable amounts. A lot of folks overfeed their plants to achieve the best growth rates. unfortunately this makes for bad tasting plants, whether you eat them or smoke them. Ask any farmer who makes his living growing aromatic herbs about what are the best levels of fertilizer to use to achieve a clean flavor profile. All I am saying is don't buy into the "organic fertilizer is always better than Chemical fertilizer" fad. Be informed and know that there are BAD organic-fertilizers and GOOD Chemical-fertilizers and vise versa. Most important is to always grow the way you like to, have fun, stay high!
p.s. sorry I came off like a troll...must have been having a bad day or something.