What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lets share some good music for good vibes

Eltitoguay

Ha ha ha that’s Raggaton, thought it was more famous in South America as it was invented there…Nice sound and very humoristic…fumar la motta todas la dias ai joder!!!! 😉
And of course I remember Ragga, I grew up with Ska, Reggae, and all derivatives such as Ragga murfin, dub, even zook and calypso😂😂😂😂
Zook? It's been a long time since I heard a zook... Maybe since the year 2000...

Last edited:

Eltitoguay

Can you believe he is Italian? First time i heard him thought for sure the guy is Jamican 😂😂😂

We know him well...

...because he spends time here...
Jaénmaica is what we/they jokingly call the province bordering mine to the south-east.
We share the same mountain range, and it is the province that produces the most marijuana in Spain (which is the largest producer in Europe).
The two first, Alboroise in Jaén city :

Morodo (Spanish from Madrid; my favorite song of the album):

Last edited:

Eltitoguay

Another one that passes near my zone from time to time, like this time; do you recognise him?

And other, and finally,, Alboroise covering Metallica:

Last edited:

Eltitoguay

More examples of the freshness and creativity of Spanish Dancehall, which have created its own stamp of identity compared to the Jamaican, and I was able to sound in Spanish among the Jamaican and British audiences, which is not easy in English-speaking audiences.
 Novato even dares with riddims taken from swing:

Fyah aka Fyahbwoy, undoubtedly the best known in Jamaica, telling us how the most insignificant thing like a lighter, can connect us to the different inhabitants of the planet:

Afrojuice, with a derivation of Dancehall and Rap that they call Spanish Afro-Trap here:

Last edited:

Eltitoguay

Have to come to Spain, met a really cool guy from Calis (town close to Morroco) when we were going for our Yoga in the Ashram… My favorite Architects are from Spain. Spannish are the Persians of Europe, thats how close we are, mentality wise as we love eating, drinking, dancing and partying hardcore!
Cádiz ?...
vista-panoramica-cadiz-s447378970.jpg
cadiz002.jpg

planes-fin-de-semana-cadiz.jpg

I returned from there last week from work... A little about the music there:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts