What's new

Lets share some good music for good vibes

Persianfarmer

Marhaba; masa' alkhayri. 'Ashkurukum ealaa tarhibikum alkarim.
'Ana bikhayrin, lakiniy la 'atahadath alearabia, (nahik ean alfarisiati): I am not from where Abu l-Hasan Ali ibn Nafi' was born (Iraq, in 789 after Christ, I believe 243 of the Hegira), but from the country where he moved to live and die, and where he achieved his universal fame:
View attachment 18926402
View attachment 18926399
A little of his music heritage here:

It is true that Ziryab excelled in various scientific and humanistic disciplines, but in music alone, his legacy is immense: without him, there would be no guitar in any of its forms: can anyone imagine flamenco, blues, rock or metal without guitars? He also founded the first music conservatory in my country, in Europe, and one of the first in the world.

Gracias chamo, muy interesante…sabes que estas de Espana si…claro?😂

Persianfarmer

So im not even sure anymore....
This thread is for music, yeah?
Any genre?
Kinda got confused there.
Hiya Willi!
Yes this thread is totally about music…sharing sounds that we might not be acquainted with… no specific genre, just good music, good vibes, with free discussions, and most of all making great interesting friends from divers background

Persianfarmer

Marhaba; masa' alkhayri. 'Ashkurukum ealaa tarhibikum alkarim.
'Ana bikhayrin, lakiniy la 'atahadath alearabia, (nahik ean alfarisiati): I am not from where Abu l-Hasan Ali ibn Nafi' was born (Iraq, in 789 after Christ, I believe 243 of the Hegira), but from the country where he moved to live and die, and where he achieved his universal fame:
View attachment 18926402
View attachment 18926399
A little of his music heritage here:

It is true that Ziryab excelled in various scientific and humanistic disciplines, but in music alone, his legacy is immense: without him, there would be no guitar in any of its forms: can anyone imagine flamenco, blues, rock or metal without guitars? He also founded the first music conservatory in my country, in Europe, and one of the first in the world.

به به عجب صداي!
Thanks for taking the time to come here and share such beautiful music and expand our pletora of sound…Keep going and introduce us to such geniuses

Eltitoguay

Gracias chamo, muy interesante…sabes que estas de Espana si…claro?😂
به به عجب صداي!
Thanks for taking the time to come here and share such beautiful music and expand our pletora of sound…Keep going and introduce us to such geniusesHiya hiya thank u….
Your video is not available but if you are referring to Paco De Lucia, well he is amongst my favorite gutarist
Tabean, hih, hih...: Yahiat min 'Iisbanya, min al'Iimarat wal Khilafat al'Umawiat al'Iisbaniat alqadimati.
طبعا هيه هيه...: تحية من إسبانيا، من الإمارة والخلافة الأموية الإسبانية القديمة.

Your first phrase, is it Arabic or Persian?: The translator almost translates the same meaning from Persian to me as its Arabic meaning (only in Persian it seems to refer more to the voice)... I thought that apart from the use of the aliphate (also used to write ancient Spanish), there were the same enormous differences between Indo-European and Semitic languages... Or perhaps it has coincided with an expression that is almost the same in both languages, as also happens with mine?
I don't know any Persian, so excuse me if I try to answer you in Arabic. I get by with written Arabic with the help of the translator (but they are very imprecise; you can tell if you know the language a little bit), but I have completely forgotten Aliphat: besides, I never learned it well and I haven't practiced it for 25 years. years (that's why I prefer to write it contra-aljamiado, with Latin spelling, and then go to the aliphate with a translator)
Out of curiosity, can you understand the Arabic of the previous Ziryab song performed by Eduardo Paniagua, or is it too local, or old, Arabic?

I leave you another links to the tribute to Ziryab by Paco de Lucía (De Lucía always puts Abu l-Hasan Ali ibn Nafi`aka Ziryab, as his first influence at the time):

Last edited:

Persianfarmer

Tabean, hih, hih...: Yahiat min 'Iisbanya, min al'Iimarat wal Khilafat al'Umawiat al'Iisbaniat alqadimati.
طبعا هيه هيه...: تحية من إسبانيا، من الإمارة والخلافة الأموية الإسبانية القديمة.

Your first phrase, is it Arabic or Persian?: The translator almost translates the same meaning from Persian to me as its Arabic meaning (only in Persian it seems to refer more to the voice)... I thought that apart from the use of the aliphate (also used to write ancient Spanish), there were the same enormous differences between Indo-European and Semitic languages... Or perhaps it has coincided with an expression that is almost the same in both languages, as also happens with mine?
I don't know any Persian, so excuse me if I try to answer you in Arabic. I get by with written Arabic with the help of the translator (but they are very imprecise; you can tell if you know the language a little bit), but I have completely forgotten Aliphat: besides, I never learned it well and I haven't practiced it for 25 years. years (that's why I prefer to write it contra-aljamiado, with Latin spelling, and then go to the aliphate with a translator)
Out of curiosity, can you understand the Arabic of the previous Ziryab song performed by Eduardo Paniagua, or is it too local, or old, Arabic?

I leave you another link to the tribute to Ziryab by Paco de Lucía (De Lucía always puts Abu l-Hasan Ali ibn Nafi`aka Ziryab, as his first influence at the time):

Thanks my brother!
You are such an interesting person and thank you for being here. You make me grow intellectually. You gave to know that Paco is Paco for me, and he has a very special place in my heart, the guy was a genius!
Unfortunately I do not speak Arabic, just picked up words when I was in Syria (went to Mallulah as they still speak Araminit the language of Christ) and north Africa. The Arabic used by the Master is very acient, I am not educated enough to understand. What I wrote to you in persian translates into « nice, nice, what a sound »…
Also tell me more about you, I think you should in your mid 50s, have you studied linguistic or History? Tell me what do you do?

Eltitoguay

This entire album is just great 🙌🏼

Great Country music with great lyrics thanks a bunch for sharing. One love
Yes, nice melody, and a rural life that is not foreign to me, except because there are a lot of powerful cars, and few horses and animals.
(Only jooking @WonkasTHC ):
Ah, the life of the "modern" cowboy...
The same thing happens between "us", Wonkas THC...: Yenifer Mora complaining (among jokes, too), that there are no cowboys left "from before":
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
The cawboy who is a cowboy has many requirements. He is the one who gets up before five every day,
It milks 60 cows and is ready at eight o'clock
He is the one who already has the cheese in his belt at eight thirty,
He is the one who tames a horse and leaves it tame,
To go under him, well, brother-in-law, to go under him, hair and loose,
He is the one who ties a bull to him and yokes him alone. He is the one who crosses a river, when it is more even,
He is the one who pulls out an alligator by the snout
He is the one who dominates a jaguar with just a pinch,
He is the one who walks around at midnight and passes by anywhere,
He is the one who goes out to the dances and carries a liter in his backpack, but knowing that he has to return in the dark, to do his job since he has a commitment.
The cowboy is like the Indian, malicious and motolito
That's the cowboy himself, who always walks quietly,
But the earth shakes when the cowboy opens his beak.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
There are very few cowboys of that kind left,
Because being a cowboy, wow, okay, because being a cowboy can't be learned in a written book.
You learn that in the countryside from the time you are little,
But times have changed, but times have changed, and today everything is different,
That's why I say that the cowboys of today are a bunch of turkeys.
If they ride a horse it is to paint pictures,
If the horse is half good they make it bad
They no longer wear hats, they consider it ridiculous,
They no longer talk about dairy farms, they talk about motorcycles and vehicles,
And those who ride motorcycles, holding on to their jumps, because they no longer ride, any colt knocks them down,
They don't go out to the savanna and if they go it's only for a while,
Whoever said that's cowboy, that had never been seen before:
A cowboy in a corral sitting looking at Facebook,
Others who spend their days seeing SitComs...
With this generation of cowboys, my field is finished...

Last edited:

Eltitoguay

Nobody moves nobody gets hurt😉

Ah, the "old" raggamuffin'... Here it came precisely from Yellowman, and also from the Panamanian El General... The dancehall that ragga evolved into was what caught me when I was young... What a party we had We rode on the outskirts, with a portable stereo, some bottles of rum and cola, and some buds or hashish (when there were no buds, heh)... Now the local youth only dances and listens to reggetón, dancehall is a thing for "old people like me", heh heh...

¡A bailar y a fumar en rama, prim@s!

Last edited:

Persianfarmer

Ah, the "old" raggamuffin'... Here it came precisely from Yellowman, and also from the Panamanian El General... The dancehall that ragga evolved into was what caught me when I was young... What a party we had We rode on the outskirts, with a portable stereo, some bottles of rum and cola, and some buds or hashish (when there were no buds, heh)... Now the local youth only dances and listens to reggetón, dancehall is a thing for "old people like me", heh heh...

I love that you appreciate and have always something interesting to say… it is lovely to gave you here hermano

Latest posts

Latest posts