What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

billycw

Veteran
Tigermelon x Dragonsblood f3 (Bodhi test run)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coho D's

Popped a pollen-chucking project from a while back and am happy with the results so far @ 43 days.
This is the 'Corey' Stardawg cut x [Scream'n D x Honey White] and leans heavily on the 'Dawg' side, as one would imagine.
One of the nine plants is really expressing it's 'White' background to my delight tho... reeks the best too!

:woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

obama?? ha ha ROFL!

View Image

View Image

More Cinderella from way back jack this one just got thrown back into heavy rotation and was cut at Day 67 Bloom. Craz E things happen when you take her all the way man!

sorry, i didn't pick the name. certainly wouldn't have named it that, but it has been around the PNW for a while now. think it was mendo purps x bubba... tasty enough i don't give a shit about names

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Closer shot with better lighting of 4 month cured out door allenwrench. I'm down to just small nugs of this batch, but they are still really enjoyable.

4 month cured alien wifi og. Also down to just small nugs on this girl. It's cool though I got feminized seeds of her for next season, and new og kushes I'm doing inside this winter.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got a few dried nug shots from last harvest , just dried & put into cure .

Gorilla Glue #4 64 days

picture.php

picture.php

PK's Death Bubble taken at 71 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stink Pantys (GSC S1 ) from chunky taken at 71 days

picture.php

picture.php

& Bodhi's White Lotus taken at 71 days also

picture.php

picture.php

8Ven1om8

View Image
Tahoe cure- stompahoe cut chopped at 63 days, no flash
:tiphat:

Just finished a run of these girls, nice job, mine looks almost the same to this picture, but the other pic with the marlboro in the back doesn't look like how mine grew, I didn't have anything close to colas, just inidividual buds head to to that were identical no matter what part of the plant, she was 6 feet tall. I may have the wounded warrior cut or whatever, she sure as hell is frosty, ill post her up in a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts