What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HazeOil

Glue Fire cut at 8 1/2 wks
picture.php

picture.php

and a few nugs of elmers
picture.php

picture.php

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I've never ran it but the few times I've been lucky enough to smoke skva '91 that was verified, it tasted like garlic skunk and gas. Strong to the point of paranoia. I've heard sfv described as lemon pinesol, but I only get lemon smells on my cut if I chop it rarely. Mature, it smells funky like the chem

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Aroma is not always the same from person to person. I don't get lemon at all from Chem 91.

Is it pinesol tho or skunkbutt?

LemonPinesol I've seen described as all of the above that I mentioned in my question, SFV around here aint the right stuff anymore, outcross or miraclegrowers or some shit. Heard they changed the name to Larry and then LemonLarry once the Larry name was fudged up. F-Cut was one of the first OGKOGK's to make the drools, dankiestOG's "fake" OG cut potm back in 2006. SkunkVA's cut, chemdawg grateful dead concert all that jazz.

But the lemon pinesol aroma is unmistakeable, smells EXACTLY like lemon pinesol confirmed by many different noses, that was before pinesol changed the formula w/ the synthetic pine oil.

StankyBeamer - the lemon-pinesol's super strong but zero paranoia, just relaxing waves of awesome over the body and the taste stays with you for an hour or two. For me it's a nice hybrid stone, zero paranoia, super happy, super tasty stuff. Might be my all-time favorite the more I think about her lol haven't had any in years now, gotdang outcrosses. Chem's in there too but the lemon-pinesol is overwhelming, dunno about the garlic though I've never grown her.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is it pinesol tho or skunkbutt?

LemonPinesol I've seen described as all of the above that I mentioned in my question, SFV around here aint the right stuff anymore, outcross or miraclegrowers or some shit. Heard they changed the name to Larry and then LemonLarry once the Larry name was fudged up. F-Cut was one of the first OGKOGK's to make the drools, dankiestOG's "fake" OG cut potm back in 2006. SkunkVA's cut, chemdawg grateful dead concert all that jazz.

But the lemon pinesol aroma is unmistakeable, smells EXACTLY like lemon pinesol confirmed by many different noses, that was before pinesol changed the formula w/ the synthetic pine oil.

StankyBeamer - the lemon-pinesol's super strong but zero paranoia, just relaxing waves of awesome over the body and the taste stays with you for an hour or two. For me it's a nice hybrid stone, zero paranoia, super happy, super tasty stuff. Might be my all-time favorite the more I think about her lol haven't had any in years now, gotdang outcrosses. Chem's in there too but the lemon-pinesol is overwhelming, dunno about the garlic though I've never grown her.

My room has an extremely high turnover rate. I don't get aromas from the plants very often. when I do its only from the 1's that are super strong in there terps. Chem 91 skva has no lemon or Pinesole terps. Some skunk undertones Probably there as well as chemy fuel.. As she matures will see what I smell.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
My room has an extremely high turnover rate. I don't get aromas from the plants very often. when I do its only from the 1's that are super strong in there terps. Chem 91 skva has no lemon or Pinesole terps. Some skunk undertones Probably there as well as chemy fuel.. As she matures will see what I smell.

:good::tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.