picture.php

White Fire OG x Face Off OG bx2

picture.php

picture.php

Duck_Doi

Bodhi Seeds

Bodhi Seeds

Posting for BayBHuey, Day 53 of flower.

Sunshine Daydream #5, Powerful Grape smell that reminds me of Grape Tootsie Pops. This gals buds/leaves are sticky as fuck (Dog/Cat hairs not included lol).
hKAznke.jpg

uJAURQk.jpg

C07gq3D.jpg

64HsoEn.jpg

vCT1VYH.jpg

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Cool dude.

Hit them with camera flash to show those trichromes are em shine!

How this grown? What fed?
this camera doesn't have a flash. I just used photoshop to lighten em up some. but at least it has a sharp lens and good autofocus these plants are being blasted by HPS and blown around like a hurricane.

using pure coco mixed with perlite for some, some are reused coco with ewc and perlite. just using maxibloom 400ppms drip fed 8x a day, still not finish dialing they're underwatered always. I think I also gave em a bloom booster during the 2nd and 3rd week as a test. didn't seem to do anything. maybe slow em down a little, this ssh should be coming down in a couple days, the dk didn't really swell up like it should.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Just finished a run of these girls, nice job, mine looks almost the same to this picture, but the other pic with the marlboro in the back doesn't look like how mine grew, I didn't have anything close to colas, just inidividual buds head to to that were identical no matter what part of the plant, she was 6 feet tall. I may have the wounded warrior cut or whatever, she sure as hell is frosty, ill post her up in a couple days.

The wounded warrior cut whoops mine, the WW cut hits 30%. Mines the stompahoe cut they have at genotype, I've noticed the buds look alot more similar for different growers than most strains. My last round with it was all golf ball buds of dank, I was shocked she stacked this round. I attribute it to a better canopy management with my vert room, hitting that learning curve finally haha

Here's some monster glue buds, never got gg#4 to stack before this run either
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
that shit's solid. is it a whole plant or just one branch?
picture.php

GG#4xRGT"ApeShit" phenol@53days. almost done gonna take her down at 63. best run yet only found 2 nanners in one budsite this time. also will be the last and worst run yet, been underfed and underwatered the whole time so...
/shrugs shoulders.:dunno::artist: :smoker:

Bmac1

Veteran
GG#4 bud that fell off the plant at day 40. Impressive strength for something that early.

picture.php

GG#4 day 46

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
that shit's solid. is it a whole plant or just one branch?
View Image
GG#4xRGT"ApeShit" phenol@53days. almost done gonna take her down at 63. best run yet only found 2 nanners in one budsite this time. also will be the last and worst run yet, been underfed and underwatered the whole time so...
/shrugs shoulders.:dunno::artist: :smoker:

Not sure you you were talking about the pics I put up, if ya were, that was four different branches on one of the bigger glues I let go almost ten weeks. I like the way that super silver looks bro :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts