What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Gorilla Bubble d45
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SourStrawberryLSD 45
picture.php
picture.php

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Yezzir. Tonygreen's behind the Gorilla Bubble with his proven SB male X GG4, I made the StrawbLSD (SourLSD*SourStrawberry)..StrawbLSD is preggers w/ Glueberry GB so the next round's pix are gonna be off the chain. Gonna hunt down some fancy beans at the cup to complete the whiteberries recipe ;)

DJbigbud

That looks like a good strain, how obvious is the ruderalis in the mix though? I've grown a lot of autos and sometimes they look perfect but the smoke has never surprised me positively.
Im not sure what you mean by that exactly... This is a new strain being developed by a friend of mine and most of his autos are testing 18% or higher and these new ones I expect will set new highs. They sure look fire but I havent had the opportunity to try them yet. I think its getting to the point where the auto gene is isolated enough to just provide that trait without much of the negatives previously associated with autos.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sour Stomper F3 - Grape Stomper OG x Sour Crack (Mephisto Auto)
picture.php

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Mightyka

Veteran
This supposed to be LHB x TK but I found 6 males out of 10 plants, so I assume that the TK wasn't donor of the pollen (at least in case of the male plants).
4 different phenos

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.