What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elchavo

He said "Lets see a couple pix of the Gnu World Order Kush

{DANKSAWCE}

Big Ups from Barcelona" :p

Srstho ElChavo what's in that lil birdy/who made that lil birdy?

GBBX wk6
View Image
View Image

SourStrawberryLSD wk6
View Image View Image

Looks great that GBbx

Gnu World Order Kush is a sellected cut of Face Off x [(Triangle kushxGhost Og)x(ghostOgXchemdawg)BX2] as known as Doc's OG of Rare dankness...

XEBMj9.jpg

yzIuN8.jpg

TrRIEn.jpg

Xcuse me for my english! I don't speak it well...

Last edited:

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
She's awesome man...your own blend? Think I added a mission to 2016 :p Gonna Kirkwood*BlackTriangle (Archive*Bodhi) though. Moonshine said I was just trying to get beans after only 4 of his shitty looking 4Corner's beans germed then one of 2 females proceeded to herm on me. Done with them.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
BTW you killed it with those pics man. No seriously - browser keeps crashing cuz of the pic size haha

elchavo

She's awesome man...your own blend? Think I added a mission to 2016 :p Gonna Kirkwood*BlackTriangle (Archive*Bodhi) though. Moonshine said I was just trying to get beans after only 4 of his shitty looking 4Corner's beans germed then one of 2 females proceeded to herm on me. Done with them.

It's my selection and i work with this clone last year and a half, crossing it with the others mums and dads i have in my room ;), but the blend of the original seeds was of Rare dankness...

Hermaphrodites sadly is a recesive characters present in all kushes... I don't like to work with lines who have these carachter but cannabis was evolving to work with it in the last years... See GG, GSC, and many others crosses who are done with hermi plants...

BTW you killed it with those pics man. No seriously - browser keeps crashing cuz of the pic size haha

Sorry for that! I'm uploading the pics of my phone, and posting without see they real size on the computer ':)

whiteberrieS

Veteran
She's awesome bro :good::tiphat: Real-real nice now that I can scroll up and down haha.

If you were to say, upload em on here, she's got pic of the month written all over her :p (Sorry Duck :biggrin:)

and I know bawls happen some times, that was a few years ago when I was overfertilizing and not very good at catching em but still didnt like his attitude, he didn't have to be a dick about it. I'll go straight to Doc (Archive) & use Bodhi's G13*TK :dance013:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy New Year folks,this thread is still very beautifull...

wish you a lot of sucess in 2016 Year and that your hearts and gardens flourish plentyfull....

Amnesia Bubbles (Amnesia Core cut x Sour Bubble)

View Image
View Image

That looks fuckin great Dog !!! any of this around in seed form ? or is it clone only ?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahhh i'll put up a few i guess .....

all these pics are at day 43 ....

GG4

picture.php

White Lotus

picture.php

picture.php

Death bubble F2

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Thanx a lot Danbuds and Tony Green on kind words,

cutting exists and its already established in small circle of growing friends,

that plant jumped out between few seeds when i polinated with SB dust some plants at friends house and one of them was Amnesia Core cutt,

so i get this plant from friend after he sprouted seeds of this cross,

some plants was showing more SB dominancy and they was much shorter and stouter with few branches,little Christmass tree structure but there was also this phenotip that haves very strong
and long branches and if top is bended than she looks like Hydra
with many colas...,but a yield is fantastic and very good.

Buds are much tighter than original Amnesia Core cutt,still cross brings smells of mother and there are those candy dominant smell
but a bit different than mother Amnesia... no much..

Type of stone is changed and there are no more feel of anxiety if you smoked too much like i feel from Amnesia,its like i was drink
too much coffie in very short of time if i smoke pure Amnesia Core cutt...

in Amnesia Bubbles you have couchlock and those more safer
ride of hybrides as Sour Bubble was suceed to rein those too
wild (in mine personal oppinion) Amnesia side and made her more
smokable for mine case and mine personal needs..

Must addmit that Amnesia Core cutt is one great plant,amazing quality and very potent,but since i suffered before from PTSD
i loved to avoid plants that will made me anxious or like i drinked
too much coffie... so this safer ride from progeny are much
more mine number and i use her whithouth any fear..

All the best :tiphat:

DS

P.S. - Dansbuds your garden shines as crazy,very good work and pretty medicine.

That looks fuckin great Dog !!! any of this around in seed form ? or is it clone only ?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx a lot Danbuds and Tony Green on kind words,

cutting exists and its already established in small circle of growing friends,

that plant jumped out between few seeds when i polinated with SB dust some plants at friends house and one of them was Amnesia Core cutt,

so i get this plant from friend after he sprouted seeds of this cross,

some plants was showing more SB dominancy and they was much shorter and stouter with few branches,little Christmass tree structure but there was also this phenotip that haves very strong
and long branches and if top is bended than she looks like Hydra
with many colas...,but a yield is fantastic and very good.

Buds are much tighter than original Amnesia Core cutt,still cross brings smells of mother and there are those candy dominant smell
but a bit different than mother Amnesia... no much..

Type of stone is changed and there are no more feel of anxiety if you smoked too much like i feel from Amnesia,its like i was drink
too much coffie in very short of time if i smoke pure Amnesia Core cutt...

in Amnesia Bubbles you have couchlock and those more safer
ride of hybrides as Sour Bubble was suceed to rein those too
wild (in mine personal oppinion) Amnesia side and made her more
smokable for mine case and mine personal needs..

Must addmit that Amnesia Core cutt is one great plant,amazing quality and very potent,but since i suffered before from PTSD
i loved to avoid plants that will made me anxious or like i drinked
too much coffie... so this safer ride from progeny are much
more mine number and i use her whithouth any fear..

All the best :tiphat:

DS

P.S. - Dansbuds your garden shines as crazy,very good work and pretty medicine.

Thank You :tiphat: & that cut sounds like winner & am glad its helping you !!! SB has great medical qualitys & is why Tony has been working with it for so long & then he got me hooked on it too :biggrin:

enjoy my friend , she looks fantastic ! :tiphat:

fabvariousk

Veteran

I have a seed company now!

This is Purplelazerlite one of the first releases by Antenna.
It is a spectacular indoor purple haze variety.

Dog Star

Veteran
Thank You :tiphat: & that cut sounds like winner & am glad its helping you !!! SB has great medical qualitys & is why Tony has been working with it for so long & then he got me hooked on it too :biggrin:

enjoy my friend , she looks fantastic ! :tiphat:

Thanx again for so nice words Dansbuds,

ye i know what you and Tony work as i lurk a bit in that
Gorilla Bubble thread and was sees some of other Tonys work,

must say that i love what i sees...most of crosses with SB gives very interesting kids and made amateur "breeder" or later grower that grows this progeny pretty happy.

B.O.G. is one very kind person and those his Sour Bubble is one
incredible good peace of genetics,
specialy for breeding.

Kind regards

DS

whiteberrieS

Veteran
SourStrawberryLSD...I'ma go ahead spam the hell out of this one over the next 2 weeks :biggrin:

picture.php

Then she's reveggin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts