What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
2 weeks here and see new growth. These boss cake and white truffle clones are ready to go out into the field garden. Can see roots at the holes in the bottom of the pot.

View attachment 18994764
If your white truffles is anything like my truffles treats, you are in for one surprise when you go to harvest. The buzz are rockhard and the trichs go completely through the flower. I still have two beans, but I’ve taken a lot of cuts from that plant and they’re all coming around. The legend OG is the mildew magnet in my tents. That plant has been in every cycle and I just realized it’s the one that’s spreading it… I never get powdery mildew in veg, but today I noticed the legend OG had traces of it on the leaves.

SubGirl

420club
We decided to celebrate – or maybe it was just clean out the bottom of the freezer – with a standing rib roast - that didn’t want to stand. So I improvised. And to go along with it, I raided my cellar for a bottle of 22 yr old Bordeaux . . . which, when I opened it, blew its cork and I had to double sieve the wine to get rid of the cork dust. Hmm. And it wasn’t really a real celebration anyway – just 10 visits done (Odette Cancer Centre in Toronto for my far better half) and 23 more to go . . . small victories y'know . . . ;)

View attachment 18994804
Congratulations 10 down is a good thing. Your roast looks delicious too

jokerman

Premium user
Congrats @giggy - looks like both you and I hit the hospital escape button today - and are free from scores of medical professionals stabbing and poking us - amongst many other procedures -

And I made it home - mostly under my own steam - walked the 10 minute walk in 15 mins - from St Thomas's Hospital - to Waterloo Station - with my wife and daughter - by my side - then after 10 mins rest on a bench - made it to platform eleven - and caught the semi-fast train to Surbiton via Clapham Junction and Wimbledon - where we disembarked - and I decided to not take a bus or a taxi - but to walk in the nice mild spring sunshine together - home to our little apartment on Surbiton Road - at a slower pace than usual - when fit - and made it home in around 25 minutes - rather than the usual 15 mins -
After 2 weeks in the hospital with open heart Mitral Valve and left coronary bypass surgery - plus the surgery to fit a pacemaker - and the drainage of 1.2 liters of bloody water just 2 days ago -. I was quite amazed that I could do all of that - and still make it up 30 steps - to our 3rd floor flat - slowly - but without breaking my stride - and felt better (not worse) - for all of the exercise -

- It came as quite a shock today - when I was told that I could go home - and thought that it might be just another false alarm - ⏰️ - but it wasn't - and I'm a VERY HAPPY Gypsy 😀 - now - at home with my loved ones - in familiar surroundings - Woooooo! - Hoooooo!
Welcome home and welcome back☝️
We were so miserable without you it was like you were still here😊
glad your home and now FFs! behave☝️

Littleleaf

Veteran
any tornados down your way?
42 planted and a few volunteers
german johnson.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We decided to celebrate – or maybe it was just clean out the bottom of the freezer – with a standing rib roast - that didn’t want to stand. So I improvised. And to go along with it, I raided my cellar for a bottle of 22 yr old Bordeaux . . . which, when I opened it, blew its cork and I had to double sieve the wine to get rid of the cork dust. Hmm. And it wasn’t really a real celebration anyway – just 10 visits done (Odette Cancer Centre in Toronto for my far better half) and 23 more to go . . . small victories y'know . . . ;)

View attachment 18994804
Save me some I will be right over

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Congrats @giggy - looks like both you and I hit the hospital escape button today - and are free from scores of medical professionals stabbing and poking us - amongst many other procedures -

And I made it home - mostly under my own steam - walked the 10 minute walk in 15 mins - from St Thomas's Hospital - to Waterloo Station - with my wife and daughter - by my side - then after 10 mins rest on a bench - made it to platform eleven - and caught the semi-fast train to Surbiton via Clapham Junction and Wimbledon - where we disembarked - and I decided to not take a bus or a taxi - but to walk in the nice mild spring sunshine together - home to our little apartment on Surbiton Road - at a slower pace than usual - when fit - and made it home in around 25 minutes - rather than the usual 15 mins -
After 2 weeks in the hospital with open heart Mitral Valve and left coronary bypass surgery - plus the surgery to fit a pacemaker - and the drainage of 1.2 liters of bloody water just 2 days ago -. I was quite amazed that I could do all of that - and still make it up 30 steps - to our 3rd floor flat - slowly - but without breaking my stride - and felt better (not worse) - for all of the exercise -

- It came as quite a shock today - when I was told that I could go home - and thought that it might be just another false alarm - ⏰️ - but it wasn't - and I'm a VERY HAPPY Gypsy 😀 - now - at home with my loved ones - in familiar surroundings - Woooooo! - Hoooooo!
Good you're mobile and home Gypsy. (y)

Latest posts

Latest posts