attachment.php

Attachments

• 58Special copy.jpg
    58Special copy.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 10

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Granddoggy Purps...! If those genetics are true - oh boy..!

For smokin' it may be one of my top 5 Indica-Dom choices. Growing the clone years ago in MDO was a joy to behold.

hahaha...you aint lyin brother...shes a killer and my fav pheno by far currently...kinda reminds me of the very first time I hit the Sour Bubble bx1 I grew from BOG....taste was loud, and lip smackingly delicious, with this real heavy narcotic indica body stone to her....real relaxing...real calming...almost no heady sativa effect...a real rich, evening time, dessert kinda smoke, if you smell me...shiit is lux, plush....its waay too soon to tell for sure, but this Bub's Dogbud has me fired up with its killer, strong flavors and potency....This strain has got some serious potential and winner/keepers to be had...Nspecta says the looks and description are reminding him a lot of the Irene cut...never smoked her, always wanted to, and all of it sounds good to me...The Cornbread definitely has a lot of competition, Bubs Dogbud is a heavyweight....if yall are fans of strong meds with strong complex flavors...check this variety out...csi humbolt dont play, this stuff is muy fuego...recommend no question...all the best all...steel...

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
G Cut OG Kush x (Blue Dream X Williams Wonder)
I made these seeds but haven't come up with a name for it yet. I did not save this one, but I may have to reveg it. This is around day 40.
picture.php

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
G Cut OG Kush x (Blue Dream X Williams Wonder)
I made these seeds but haven't come up with a name for it yet. I did not save this one, but I may have to reveg it. This is around day 40.

Ah ya I would try to save that....Really interesting X there buddy. How about Wonderful Og? Or Diamond Og?

Cause that what she looks like to me bro...Whats she smell like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts