What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
It come from light bleaching (too intense) Stasis.... You got them too close to the LED....and your doing TOO good :) lol those are some of the prettiest plants around.

I was looking at my stuff today.. It just seems like the plants like to be further away... Of course they look brighter when your closer to the fixture, but in reality its less LEDs your getting use from, its just that your close enough for a few to really beam in on it to light it up, but when your further away your getting light/spectrum effectively from more diodes/colors... I'd rather get 75% of the light from all spectrums than 100% of light from half the spectrums.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
70-75 days.. She is best grown indoor. She is fussy with her food will claw very easy if given to much water or food. It's all about the flavor in my old age these days.. I do fine with anything over 18% THC. These days that's easy to get. So many potent strains to grow not like it use to be when I was growing up.. We had the good weed times, Brick weed times and dry times.. Now its all good weed no such thing as dry times anymore.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Yeah, Doc, that would explain it. The flowers closest to the LED panel did it. Mahalo. Dried nug photo for s & G;s.

dav1

Bon Soir Day1, thanks... Hey - regarding the Albinism.. I notice that under my LED, I always get one or two tops that turn albino at the tip only. Under the HPS's it never occurs. They all turn out silvery - like the attached pic.

In My case, it is not genetic... yours..?

hello :tiphat:

like you, this is not genetic but the top of the bud was too close to the light. But in my case this is a hps grolux 400w. It occurs two times at home, one time with this c99 and the other time with a bud of matanuska mint
As Dr Young says : "It come from light bleaching (too intense)"

Sorry for my English, i'm a frog :whiteflag:

The C99 (the macro was the top of this bud)

and kalimist foxtail
picture.php

Good vibes and "La bonne pousse"

dro510

White Widow!!!!!

White Widow!!!!!

You guys can slap me as hard as u can if u ever see me cuz my dumbass lost this mommy.. didnt know how to make s1s at the time! got like 8 seeds out of the bud that ive saved just sprouted 4 seein what happens..

Not growing right now and it eating me up on the inside!!!!!

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Damn, I bet you wish you trained them different.

Do you still have time or is she pretty much ready for chop? Might be able to trim some of the lowest stuff to get that energy to the top colas, or maybe harvest top colas, and focus light in on that 2nd/lower canopy

H

HK420

Orange Bud x Black Domina Fem.

Orange Bud x Black Domina Fem.

:tiphat:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN1059.jpg
    DSCN1059.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN1056.jpg
    DSCN1056.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 10

Alpha Phase

tmp_31163-20141215_1201202102305487.jpg This is only 21 days into flower, I think it'll be one of the top frostiest strains I've grown when it finishes in 7 weeks. I'll update in a couple months. It's from a single seed pick n mix @ the tude purple paralysis aka cotton candy

Status
Not open for further replies.