What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OH NO! Trolly troll!? You cant down vote me or my homies anonymously anymore! Thats so sad! Maybe now you come out from under the bridge and.......temmewhyyamad? Cmon, just temmewhyyamad.......
aw this is so fun :)
Holdin', best day ever!

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Orange Legend, OBS seed
picture.php

fabvariousk

Veteran
MexicanxSleestackXRomberry

The one plant over stunk all others in room.
One of the truly grapiest flavored plants I have ever had. Very much like my old Blue Satellite number 1. That makes sense because it's a similar cross.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Wow, just wow! I need to step up my game. These pics are so
mouth watering.

I've been toying with some crosses to get some frosty goodness
like whats been posted.

Will post soon. So high right now, must stop typing.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Nice job on that RANDY!:tiphat:
I bet thaat Orange Legend is money in the bank. Im guesing thats the Legend OG x his Orange juice bud??

edit- I know right JW, id personally kill to get ahold of some OBS stock. Id kill for that Sour dub x OJB.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Thanks guy's.
It's the Orange Juice Bud crossed with the Legend OG, she's a real beast. He made a bunch of crosses with the OJB and all of them that I've seen are winners.
Yeah, if any of you ever get a chance to pop any Obsoul33t seeds do not hesitate.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
@crooked8- Those fire og nugs look awesome. Nice size to them. I have always been hesitant to pick up some fire beans because the yield doesn't look that great. But yours looks to yield well. Was that the biggest nug you had this round of the fire?

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Wow, you been a member for 4 years and thats what you felt was important enough to say as your first post??
You must not have a lot of interesting things to say.
Next time, bring a pic, then tell people how to "photoshoot".
Please, show us all how it's done.

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
looks like a "backup" acc. from a troll who got banned some days before? donno...
but, otherwise its rly curious y he/she/it needs more than three years for its first post :D

now i miss the [NO] vote :)

Mikenite69

Veteran
You can still Neg rep the hell out of the post that he/she/it left by using the scales and leave them a comment also.

I also think its pretty pathetic that after 4 years 1 post to talk about peoples photo skills not everyone is a photographer or has the means to drop 500.00 or more on a good camera.

Hey Crooked I bet Lieska has been the troll running around rating everyone's pics and neg reppin everyone! They look and smell like a troll to me that's for sure it crawled out of the crack in the slums of Shaolin and showed its face finally...Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts