What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Funkberry by me.
015 (1).jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Must be a really unique smoke !
SATIVA/HAZE genetics are the backbone of all quality cannabis IMO. I love all the Sativa/haze projects I've done. It takes much longer and is harder to grow and keep happy so most wont gore them. I have more of the Malawi Gold x Grinspoon and some Malawi Gold x Grinspoon) x Nem from seed in veg. One of the MGxGrin keepers is getting a clone run to see if she stays.

NEVILES HAZE x O HAZE) x Appilaician Super Skunk
DSCN0780.JPG
DSCN0778.JPG
DSCN0781.JPG

Mango Haze x C5 x Mango Haze) x Snowman x Bio Diesel.
DSCN0791.JPG

DSCN0793.JPG

Porky82

About a month of veg. The last cultivar from Sq1 stretched until week 5 and I anticipated it. This didn't end up getting quite that big. But It did stretch 3x during the flip, just never staggered.
Short veg time means not enough time to develop ready to flower. That's why the nodes stayed side by side!
This plant only got 3 weeks veg and was the same.
Probably a bit hard to see in the pics!
20210102_090032.jpg
20210107_213230.jpg
20210107_212934.jpg
20210107_212940.jpg

Zeta Reticuli

I like both Motarebel and B.O.G. SB,i keep from Motarebel Gryphon,G Bolt,Fig Widow,Green Manalishi,
pure LBL,Herijuana and some of other his crosses,some of seeds are old but they are conserved in
very tight containers with packs of silica gels on temperature between 2-4 C.

Never haved any problems with sprouting so i keep mine genetics intact.

Buyed also some of genetics from Chris Woodhorse like Seraphim,Trainwreck and some others before 6 or 7 years,they also wait some better days that i start to work and sprout,maybe to F2 some of them to give them back to community,some of them are lost for long time now.