What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oversupply and greed is what we see today. Curing is misused and often misunderstood. It will always change the high type as it ages from the decarboxylation reaction. To transform THCA into THC, a decarboxylation reaction has to take place. This can occur from heat, light, or oxidation over time. The decarboxylation process makes people think it's better due to the narcotic effects. Most terpenes will be lost the older they get. High-quality weed doesn't need a long term cure. Low quality weed is improved much more.

DSCN0691.JPG
DSCN0692.JPG
DSCN0693.JPG

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here's my cheese lady in an earogarden. 😁 This was a fun experiment. This lady has been on an 18/6 lighting schedule. Next grow I'm going to be planting one of my purple seeds or an auto flower seed. And on the next grow i plan on using organic hydro food instead of the MG food it came with. Though if I wanted to I could plant another cheese seed because I got a little over a 100 UK cheese seeds.

20240330_092158.jpg
20240329_181050.jpg

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Here's my cheese lady in an earogarden. 😁 This was a fun experiment. This lady has been on an 18/6 lighting schedule. Next grow I'm going to be planting one of my purple seeds or an auto flower seed. And on the next grow i plan on using organic hydro food instead of the MG food it came with. Though if I wanted to I could plant another cheese seed because I got a little over a 100 UK cheese seeds.

View attachment 18980814 View attachment 18980815
That's amazing. I got a small version of that with the 3 sites I've mostly been using as a backup aerocloner .

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Alright last time imma bore yall with this one. Sweet16 beta#3 , need to come up with a money making name for the seeds blue lime diesel or something catchy like that. Average ogk looking plant but it's very strong and tasty for 63 days so I keep her. Lanky ass viney hard to manage but so sticky and tastes like lime berry punch and smells like the local speedway started selling lemons.
View media item 18717092
View media item 18717091
View media item 18717086
View media item 18717088