What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DSCN0654.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many good quality cuts get renamed to something else that moves faster or fetches more $. Not possible to fully trust what the genetics are of a clone unless it's from the person who originally grew it. The market is flooded with good quality fake cuts.

CHIMERA #4 CLONE directly from the person who made them..
DSCN0678.JPG

Mr Jay

Veteran
That's about the profile of this bud, except it wasn't rock hard. It hit that perfect level of density where it's a contiguous bud that's not loose at all, everything is tight, but it breaks apart easy for the bowl and doesn't feel like it's vacuum packed dense. Again, I kick myself in the ass every day for not cloning that plant. I just tossed it in a half full bag of roots potting soil with the side rolled down and holes stabbed in the bottom. It gave me probably 5-7 oz for no trouble at all.

Mr Jay

Veteran
I'm also not sure of who the daddy was since it's dispensary weed. Bag seed definitely turned out better than the original bud, by quite a bit. Pretty sad how much dispensary weed has lowered standards. Buncha pollen chucked garbage that people have the balls to call a strain.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's rare to find something really good at a dispo. It's not because they don't have the genetics or can't grow it properly. Their products are so old it's lost much of what made it good. That's the biggest issue I see with the commercial model used today. High quality cannabis is at its best within 3 months max of being grown.

Mr Jay

Veteran
I've seen the production side of it first hand, and a lot of the problem is there. Cheaper to just dry bud and never cure it, direct to shelves. Quicker turnover and all of that. I also worked for a guy in his dispensary that thought he was slick shit buying pounds of outdoor for $100 off of guys that were desperate. I don't think I need to describe a $100 lb of third rate outdoor grown by a trust fund kid to anyone here :rolleyes: Meanwhile he was passing up incredible indoor organic sativas like you wouldn't believe. And that is why the shitty assholes won and people with standards lost, insert any business here.