Veteran
Your an idiot jelly half that list is stupid shit like

Can't close an umbrella
Fathered don jr
Ruined kanye
Refuses to get a dog
Spelled Melania wrong
Repeatedly humped flag

Seriously what does that have to do with being a president ?

i counted 9 that are not relevant. hell of a lot less than half...:laughing:

Blu3Kush

DzJCo6fXQAUgHrL.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Your an idiot jelly half that list is stupid shit like

Can't close an umbrella
Fathered don jr
Ruined kanye
Refuses to get a dog
Spelled Melania wrong
Repeatedly humped flag

Seriously what does that have to do with being a president ?

This kid fact checks the whiteboard in a comedy sketch on TV, in a meme, and calls me an idiot.:laughing:
This thread is a joke kid, and you and your pal Wendy are the BUTT, BUT you just don't know it.:biggrin: But keep posting, princesses
Your pal, Jellyfish:tiphat:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I started this thread for all you Trump supporters. Praise his skin tone, his oratory skills, and his devotion to Jesus Christ Our Saviour here.

G `day BF

Ah ,,, dunno about his love for Jesus .
He seems very aligned with Jews . They don`t give the same love for Jah as the Christians do .

Esp those ones that wear the little cubes strapped on their foreheads .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

redlaser

Veteran

Couple missing things on that list would be the Putin meetings where he made sure no one would know what was discussed, he doesn’t do that with any other world leaders.

Another would be the access Hollywood tape, bragging about sexually assaulting women because he is famous.

I don’t think Ivanka qualified for a security clearance either, plus trump himself would never be able to get one without being president

Putting Jared and ivanka in the White House in the first place

'Boogieman'

Obama can meet with Putin's henchmen and talk about having "more flexibility" after the election which is not really a big deal to me just shows the absolute double standard, if Trump said that you guys would be screaming bloody murder. So in short think about the dumb shit you people say because most of the time your just throwing stones in a glass house.

redlaser

Veteran
I would say that is somewhat of a point, but I don’t know what that flexibility meant, but all those conversations were witnessed and notes taken for all to see.

When you have a known chronic liar con man who constantly lies about Russian communications in the past as does many of his associates, and then won’t let his employer, the American public have any knowledge of his communications with Putin himself, and also takes Putin’s word he didn’t interfere with the election over seventeen other agencies saying otherwise, it’s not really the same thing.

You could also add to the Colbert list the fact Trump put the letter C for colored on real estate deals or apartments rentals.

Endless new policies fucking the environment for the almighty dollar

'Boogieman'

You could also add to the Colbert list the fact Trump put the letter C for colored on real estate deals or apartments rentals.

Endless new policies fucking the environment for the almighty dollar

That video was a leak but regardless I don't think Trump or Obama had bad intentions regarding Russia. Politics is complicated.

What is the Colbery list? Im not up to date with that.

Republicans always been about money over environment even before the days of Reagan, it's not just Trump the entire Republican party signed off on bills to allow it. I agree money, economy, ect are important but I also think it's time to stop destroying our environment. I would like them to find a solution that does not effect the economy in a negative way.

'Boogieman'

You you do not want to take care of your enviroment then please leave. Seems it would make more sense to more people.

What part of I would like politicans to come up with a solution that does not effect the economy in a negative way did you not understand? Sometimes I get the feeling you guys don't give a fuck about economy at all.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The economy is retarded. It depend on teaching our kids to over consume. And the only way to maintain a strong economy is to keep consuming, keep spending, keep borrowing. It is a never ending downward spiral. Until a form of governing takes place that takes into account exactly what the earth can and cannot keep up with. Until it becomes more important to feed people than participate in violence. Until the blind portion of the population sees the earth can provide for all if they adopt a new way of thinking. It is all a downward spiral.

No matter how you do the math the murica that shithead stands for is a destructive force not a good one. Ask any scientist.